collapse

Author Topic: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh  (Read 51974 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Re: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 10:12:53 am »

Well...?

How about it, ArMaP?
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2016, 10:35:23 am »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2016, 02:05:37 pm »
How about it, ArMaP?
That photo could be any thing, as what we see in the video appears to have been resized and so everything looks fuzzy and it's hard to know what was out of focus and what was not, making it impossible to know if that round thing was something close to the lens or not.

The only certainty I have (as much as I can be certain of any thing) is that if a planet is approaching Earth it will be seen everywhere, not just in Montana, in just one day. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2016, 03:00:36 pm »
Published on Jan 25, 2016

From ancient Sumerian texts, there was a description that our creators came from a yet discovered planet that enters our Solar System ever 3,600 years. The texts said that they were known as the Nephilim, and that they had colonized Earth over 400,000 years ago. The bible also mentions this race, and calls them the “sons of God”.

The planet of Nibiru was suffering as it’s atmosphere was eroding, they came to Earth in order to mine minerals (gold) to help repair their atmosphere.

This was done in the middle East and is why we find the Great Pyramid and adjacent pyramids in alone with constellations in our Solar System. They created portals on Earth (highly magnetic areas) to send their minerals back to Nibiru.

Please produce these 'Sumerian texts"  Since Sumerian can now be read by ANYONE using the Sumerian lexicon I would like to see what these texts say myself

Thanks in advance

::)

Now then  Since SITCHIN himself told us when it is coming back, there seems little point in worrying about it at this time :P

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD  not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

Since it was Sitchin who invented Nibiru  I would inage taking his word for it on when it is due back would be smart :P

« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 03:02:11 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2016, 03:08:20 pm »
The only certainty I have (as much as I can be certain of any thing) is that if a planet is approaching Earth it will be seen everywhere, not just in Montana, in just one day. :)

That is the main point with all these 'sightings'' They appear in only small areas and are only visible to a few people

They claim it is the planet Nibiru but the pictures show a second star :P

If that second star was really there the temperature on the planet would double in minutes  frying everyone  That has not happened... WHY

If a planet the size of Nibiru was THAT close to see with the naked eye and appearing that large as the photos suggest, WHY are we not inundated by monstrous Tsunami tides? Surelt the gravitational force of such a large planet close to Earth would effect, at the very least, our tides? (if not rip us apart or knock us out of orbit :P )

So is it a MAGIC planet? One that only appear to select people at select times and has no gravity?  Hmmmmm

Well ofcourse when (an if) they find that new large planet in the oort cloud naturally everone will scream  "See we told you so  Nibiru is real!!"

Well almost everyone :P

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2016, 08:03:46 pm »
Most excellent replies, as expected.

One might notice that both Zorgon and ArMaP avoided mentioning the recent uptick in volcanic and earthquake action.

So, both of you are stating unequivocally that there is no incoming 'Nemisis  system' (including Nibiru), and that the information I supplied is of no merit, "because Nibiru doesn't exist."

Thanking you both in advance.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2016, 08:54:43 pm »
So, both of you are stating unequivocally that there is no incoming 'Nemisis  system' (including Nibiru), and that the information I supplied is of no merit, "because Nibiru doesn't exist."

To qoute an infamous president... "let me make this perfectly clear..."  :P

Nemisis is NOT Nibiru  Nemisis is a supposed dwarf Star somewhere beyond the Oort Cloud that occasionally (in theory) swings close enough to bump comets (oort cloud debris) towards the sun

Nibiru is a fictitious planet invented by the late Z Sitchin taken from a false interpretation of a small mention in Sumerian texts.  In that text the context that Nibiru is used in is 'crossing point

Planet X was first coined by Percival Lowell to mean the next planet  x in algebra not the Roman Numeral X for 10  He meant Pluto

Robert Harrington of the Naval Ovservatory used Planet X to mean the next one too... in his case Xena (now called Eris, bigger than Pluto) Sitchen however twisted that to indicate proof of his theory (see Pegasus page :P )

Is there another large planet in the oort cloud? Sure that is possible and likely  We have discovered many in recent years. Are they likely to be destroyers? I highly doubt it

Can a giant planetjust materialize for a brief time with ZERO effect on the orbit of the Earth? Not unless you toss out ALL science :P

Can a dwarf star that looks as bright as our sun just appear in the sky, that only some people see, and is only visible from a few select locations, and not cause an instant rise in temperature enough to fry us? Not unless you toss out ALL science and logic

Now on the other hand you can get a TRIPLE SUNSET if conditions are right. We generally refer to this phenomena as a Superior Mirage, created by atmospheric lensing

Now on the bright side..

THE BUNDIES ARE NOT GUILTY!!!!

« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 08:59:36 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2016, 09:02:43 pm »
and that the information I supplied is of no merit,

information without verification has less merit than information WITH verification.

One source of verification... how many satellites have been disrupted by this Nibiru?  How many of them have been fried by this Nemisis second star?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2016, 07:10:48 am »
One might notice that both Zorgon and ArMaP avoided mentioning the recent uptick in volcanic and earthquake action.
What volcanic and earthquake action?

No, I'm not saying there's no planet in a highly eccentric orbit that is approaching Earth, what I am saying is that if there is a planet approaching Earth, big enough to create changes on Earth, it will be seen by anyone.

For example, two of the larger moons of Jupiter have more or less the same size as the Earth's moon and are visible to the naked eye, and their closest approach to Earth is more than 600 million kilometres away.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2016, 07:39:26 am »
There has just been an Earthquake in Italy but nothing massively unusual.

There is most likely another planet sized object in the Solar System that astronomers are trying to spot.  The planet has a mass of approximately 10 Earths.  It has an orbit way outside that of Earth but astronomers think it DOES have a highly eccentric orbit.  They calculated its approximate orbit by observing unusual movements of Kuiper belt object movements.

The six most distant known objects in the solar system with orbits exclusively beyond Neptune (magenta) all mysteriously line up in a single direction. Also, when viewed in three dimensions, they tilt nearly identically away from the plane of the solar system. Batygin and Brown show that a planet with 10 times the mass of the earth in a distant eccentric orbit anti-aligned with the other six objects (orange) is required to maintain this configuration.
Credit: Caltech/R. Hurt (IPAC); [Diagram created using WorldWide Telescope.]

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 03:22:38 pm »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 04:15:34 pm »

Published on Oct 27, 2016
Meteors earthquakes volcanoes...
Getting rocked October 27th 2016...
Can Nibiru Planet X be the cause...?
Is the interaction with the sun Nibiru and the Earth creating these events?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:22:47 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 04:48:53 pm »

Published on Oct 30, 2016
dutchsinse: ...

SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS: ...

EARTHQUAKES TODAY: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
ltiple warnings were issued for central Italy to be struck by a M6.8 earthquake.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2016, 10:19:01 am »
More from BPEarthwatch.

Published on Dec 5, 2012
The Sumerian texts are the oldest writings on earth. The First Chapter in the Book of Enki was to be hidden until the end times. The first part of this I paraphrased very carefully to get the content in. After Alalu lands I quote from the actual translations because they were so well done. These were not Gods, they were astronauts from another planet.

Because the humanoids on earth were primitive, they declared them as gods and the entire Roman, Greek and pagan god list were just men from an advanced civilization from Niribu.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2016, 10:30:44 am »
as ive been researching the sumerian language lately,i tend to agree with you thor.
but i want some hard evidence nib exist.ive got solid evidence from school textbooks of apophis but not niburu.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]