collapse

Author Topic: Jesse Ventura's Death Ray Conspiracy !  (Read 4601 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Jesse Ventura's Death Ray Conspiracy !
« on: January 03, 2013, 01:10:11 pm »
Found this on G.L.P...that I found interesting about Death Ray weapon ( D.E.W.... Directed Energy Weapons) which J.V suggests may have been used on 9/11.... This was claimed to have been designed along the lines of one of Tesla's early inventions from early 1900s..

J.V claims several people who have investigated into this have died including a forma NASA scientist who he interviewed who died 2 days later...Also he claims one of Tesla's relatives met the same fate.

This is Subject to amendment....

==========================
hi john,

i hope you and your wife are well, and wish you both a loving and happy thanksgiving together...

heartfelt pleasantries aside, i'd like to point out that i'm surprised there hasn't been more of a buzz regarding the latest episode of jesse ventura's conspiracy theory show, "death ray". i found it groundbreaking, in the sense that some of the very people and beliefs we talk about on this thread, were provided a legitimate shot (even after editing) at explaining the basis of their theories [read dr. judy wood and the dustification of the twin towers], as well as the appropriate credence given by the show's objective investigators, as the facts that were laid out before them.

jesse started by interviewing fr3d b3ll (who "died" in his hotel room, while on-location, the morning after filming his segment), michael pravica (expert on tesla tech), lt. col. thomas bearden (who wouldn't appear on camera & called the cops), william lyne, john hutchinson and dr. judy wood.

while trutv sat on releasing this new season of jesse's show, they finally did so recently, and this particular episode was the best of the series, thus far, in my opinion. we're seeing people like former governor jesse ventura change his mind from nano-thermite to DEWs, while speaking on camera with dr. wood re the WTC op on 911. there was also some demonstrative graphic animation of the much-smaller than expected amount of a debris pile (had the buildings actually collapsed or been brought down by a more conventional controlled demo) at the WTC site, and it was phenomenal to see. they also showed some of the seismic evidence.

this new national attention to DEWs, being directly connected to 911, can only be looked at positively, unless we're to consider more wet work being carried out against those bringing the evidence forward.

questions:

1) did you see the show, and if not, will you have a look and give me your take?

[link to www.youtube.com]

if the above YT link gets taken down, try this one:

[link to powervideotube.com]

2) had you ever met fr3d b3ll, did you find him credible and/or do you believe he was killed over his talking to jesse on camera about this subject?

3) had you ever heard of or met william lyne, who lives in new mexico? he talks about the government targeting him with some type of DEW that burned his skin and caused him to keep away from certain parts of his house. this reminded me of things you have said about your home. is there any correlation?

4) do you think there will be any further blowback for people like ventura, his crew, pravica, lyne, hutchinson or wood, due to the attention this show is getting?

5) do u think this show will get pulled from re-running, like was done with the "police state" episode from last season or can u come up with a reason why it was allowed to be aired in the first place? are things changing, in the direction we'd like to see, or am i reading too-much into this?

you can see a write-up of the show here:

[link to www.disinfo.com]

thanks in advance, for any insight you may be able to provide on the above questions.

best regards,
snake

PS. had trouble posting this... tried 4 or 5 times, it would look like it submitted, but not show up in the thread. i finally was able to do so, by simply entering 1 line of text, then editing my post to include the above.

PPShh... perhaps it's the name fr3d b3ll, which, when spelled correctly with e's instead of 3's, is getting replaced with "not here" (sans quotes)? ... wtf? ... is this censorship by glp, and if so, why? something stinks here, and with this in mind, i'm considering not posting, again. i have your email, mine is snake.plissken911@gmail.com. i have also attempted to bring to your attention, a video of dulce recorded on one of the levels with the cages, in this thread... but u either missed it or didn't have a comment. would like to discuss, if there's an interest.
[/quote

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1468214/pg223

sky otter

Re: Jesse Ventura's Death Ray Conspiracy !
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 02:45:38 pm »

astro
check this out

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=3150.0

good thing you can pick up the vids on line cause i can't find jesse in the tv listings ever

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 04:22:12 pm »
Hi Sky

Sorry if I missed your earlier thread on J.Vs Conspiracies.... :-[

Not sure why you are unable to find or watch the video..

Nor am I sure if the video is available to watch on Jessie's website.
When I tried to look, the video clips wont work for me...
( sometimes its my computer problem due to an almost full disc with little spare space)

To watch the Death Ray Video... its in the link below...on page 23 close to the bottom of the page....its also supposed to be on Youtube...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1468214/pg223

astro
check this out

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=3150.0

good thing you can pick up the vids on line cause i can't find jesse in the tv listings ever

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 05:09:13 pm »
no matter WHAT you believe happened on 9/11 or WHO you believe did it... there is ONE THING that keeps getting overlooked and pulled off youtube

I have no seen an animated gif capture of the event...

This ONE piece of evidence should be all that is needed to prove the official story false..

STEEL does NOT just turn into POWDER and DUST in a matter of seconds in the normal world. What you are looking at is the core disintegrating... literally

Judy Wood -- Beam Weapons used at WTC!!

Can someone get me Judy's email so we can invite her over here to discuss the court case she brought out that John was involved in?

Thanks

Jesse Ventura is a showman... but showman have better exposure then us mere mortals in a forum :P

Maybe we should invite him to say hi as well :D Let's get this show on the road

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 05:19:03 pm »
The Death Ray episode is on Youtube.

Judy Wood direct energy weapon info starts at 34:00.  Just before that is some info with John Hutchinson who demonstrates some of the tech to Jesse Ventura

[youtube]6AiFL9FSz-E[/youtube]

sky otter

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 06:51:40 pm »
on line works fine..just can't find any tv listings for the show

most are on youie tubie...search link it too long just type in his name and death ray conspiracy and they all come up

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2zuuGQ4I4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArIOlxnJ0XA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ORMuta4JCE[/youtube]

and on the other side

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhjHWovwix4[/youtube]

oh there's always more with jesse...but yeah a showman he is ::)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8RlPGmFOOo[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:57:06 pm by sky otter »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 08:16:40 pm »

Death Ray you say?  :o

80 watt Death Ray -

[youtube]2itB_1aUeHg[/youtube]

[youtube]Bs9jEukgTaA[/youtube]

[youtube]6-orAgas6K8[/youtube]

Parts available here -

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=27_82

8)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 08:30:05 pm »
Bob come to the rescue !   :o

Super Cool A51 !   8)  8)  8)

I need to get myself one of them !   :P

Gold for that !

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56