collapse

Author Topic: Research Mission...Any Info on this crest...  (Read 2306 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Research Mission...Any Info on this crest...
« on: December 21, 2017, 02:25:15 am »

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
Re: Research Mission...Any Info on this crest...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 11:17:52 am »

sorry not a lot of time right now.. cooking and stuff

makes me think of the Santana Abraxas  album cover of years ago

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 11:45:51 am »
Strange,i cant get image to download.woops there it goes,downloading now!
Its stealth bomber,strange how so much hebrew writing too.
The leading edge electrode on bomber is relative to the bottom line electrode.at bottom of image in pic.alot going on in that pic.they symbolizing the jewish star as the flux capacitor.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 11:49:42 am »
Im thinking jewish propaganda,recent creation,three languages present,hebrew,russian,german.
Maybe a way to sneak out our bomber plans/blue prints without anybody noticing.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 12:41:23 pm »
Just below the center...  that is the VRIL lightning bolt reversed

Black Sun energy  Here is one with runes on it

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 12:42:28 pm »

sorry not a lot of time right now.. cooking and stuff

No rush  get stuffed first :P  Happy Holdidays

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 01:31:19 pm »

Found a post of some randon guy in a satirical site that seems to be linked with your picture:

Not a Muslim, but I am a demon incarnate (Qarīn) in which my troll like astral body was sent back in time by Jesus Christ in 2106 A.D. to become human in 1966… long story and even hard for me to believe, but all I can say is that past life memories (reincarnation) is nothing more than EARTHBOUND failing memories of daemons.   

However my mission as Ambassador Vholïk is to prove to all Earthbound spirits that unless they become human and learn not to be spiritually bigoted by maintaining high ethics of Congruous Volition, then they will completely die when planet Earth dies out.  Only humans have a savable soul that is capable of being Heaven Bound (Tenth Heaven) and only has two lifetimes.

One must escape the confines of finite reality of the Secondary Earthbound Group Soul (Ka) and earn to be respected by the Singularity Consciousness known as God.  Even though the Savable Primary Heaven Bound Soul (Ba) has only two finite incarnations, it in of itself remains infinite as it is already a superset piece of the infinite God.  IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR FINITE BEINGS TO OWN THEIR OWN SOUL AS IT IS INFINITE!  Any piece of infinity still equals infinity and anything that can become immortal has always been immortal since it comes from the INFINITE. 

Ones belief in God means nothing to God, but rather what does one do to earn God’s respect in that God believes in us humans.  Also one should not scoff, as ALL HUMANS ARE ASSIGNED BOTH GUARDIAN ANGELS AND FAMILY DEMONS WHEN BORN!  It resides in the two Earthbound Spirits that all humans are born with, The Ætheric Spirit (Plant Epoch Kingdom) and The Astral Spirit (Animal Epoch Kingdom) that will always remain EARTHBOUND. 

When the Bible says that mankind is born a natural body and raised up a spiritual body, IT IS NOT REFERRING TO EITHER THE ASTRAL OR THE ÆTHERIC, BUT RATHER THE HEAVENBOUND CAUSUAL SPIRIT (LOGOS) AND THE HEAVENBOUND MENTAL SPIRIT (EGO).  Basically, what we say, do, and think while fully awake and conscious!

God never made junk.  There are seven personality types (Seven Churhes of Revelations) that correspond to Mother Earth’s Seven Chakra’s of the Holy Spirit.  Chakra One is manifested in Hindu People.  Chakra Two is manifested in Islamic People.  Chakra Three is manifested in Bhuddist People.  Chakra Four is manifested in Jewish People.  Chakra Five is manifested in Christian People.  Chakra Six is manifested in Enlightened People.  Chakra Seven is manifested in Humanistic People.  Chakra Eight is the Christ Consciousness (Halo) THRESHOLD between the Earthbound Soul (Doppelgänger/Dweller) and the Heavenbound Soul (Angel of the Presence).  Humans are born with Seven Internal Chakra’s and Five External Chakra’s totaling Twelve that is made in the image of God.  Before Adam, ALL BEINGS, INCLUDING PLANTS, HAD ONLY NINE CHAKRA’S!  This is why Lucifer is only attributed to nine stones (plus gold) in the Bible. 

Dr. Emoto’s snowflake experiments prove that ALL DIVERSITIES of people’s originate from the Holy Spirit!  That being said, some are in high risk of becoming possessed by spiritual balls of light that reside try to take over in the pineal gland (6th Chakra), notably, Muslims are currently at high risk.  Muslims need to understand that the Koran was inspired as WAR TIME letters LONG AGO when they were about to be wiped out.  Now the reverse is in effect as there has been a population explosion of Islamic People. 

The message is clear:  USE THE “FORCE” WISELEY WITHOUT BEING FORCFUL!!!!!

This reply is linked to this site: http://barelyadventist.com/adventist-pastor-fired-for-may-the-force-be-with-you-benediction/.

Also Congruous Volition seems to be related with philosophy of morals. The therm appears in Sir Thomas Charles Morgan's book:

https://books.google.com.br/books?id=If0RAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA49&lpg=PA49&dq=%22Congruous+Volition%22&source=bl&ots=ZT1GT7EGlu&sig=yH-jHJRujYBJpzL_k3_b_FLtRuU&hl=pt-BR&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9v4GZ95vYAhVFipAKHbPfAyEQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=%22Congruous%20Volition%22&f=false

Thats all for now. :D

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 04:28:11 pm »
Im thinking jewish propaganda,recent creation,three languages present,hebrew,russian,german.
I don't see any German, unless "Vholïk" is German, but I see Hebrew, Arabic, English, Russian, and (I think) Chinese and Japanese.

On the right side it says (in Russian), according to Google Translate, "absolute truth", but I suspected that "Deistvitelnost" (the second word) was too long to mean "truth", so I used a different translator and got "absolute reality". I couldn't find the meaning for the word at the bottom, "Punechka".

As I don't know the letters for the other languages I could not attempt to translate them. :(

I also see symbols from several religions.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 06:51:19 pm »

i was going to make a post for this but i think it might just work here
sorry i don't have a lot of time but i heard this commercial cause i had the tv on.. it made me want to see the whole thing cause i only caught the end where washington is standing there and then a bunch of folks in red robes..

i can't quickly find just the commercial so the last part of this is too long for even me but my question is WTF is going on anymore'????????????

here's the goggle search with a whole damn list.. hey Z  what zone is this?
oh yeah the twlight line zone..  yikes

opps forgot this

taco bell illuminati commercial
https://www.google.com/search?q=taco+bell+illuminati+commercial&rlz=1C1AVNG_enUS691US691&oq=taco+bell+illuminati+commercial&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60j69i61.8323j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 06:53:44 pm by space otter »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 07:53:16 pm »
Thankyou for the true definitions,armap.
Its obvious its a tech drawing.i said b2 because of the townsend brown leading edge electrode.the swirls at back are engine exaust vent areas.
The david star is regularly insinuated to be an engine,which germans used a flux capacitor in theirs.a glass globe with three electrodes and mercury as hv switch.the rear lines symbolize capacitor and rear electrode,yes its shaped like a stealth fighter but its tech is definitely b2.
This is definely a print.its just dolled up artistically.im very curious though what tech the ankh represents,that symbol has eluded me for years.my guess is a high voltage dc regulator.the diameter representing the equivalent voltage shorting or spark,as certain diameter short at certain voltages,the reason a van de graaf generator has differing size heads for different max voltages.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 07:55:41 pm by robomont »

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 08:06:45 pm »
Lol,so a search of the name comes up with just individual,a 1989 engineer award from elpaso university.a search of his real name brings up nothing.now its real wierd that an engineer with an award has nothing,nadda and yet has an award.the date coincides with b2 and stealth fighter era.my guess,this guy was involved in design.probably sketch artist engineer.this represented the crew of engineers he worked with.a secret symbol just for the team.

Dumbledore

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 08:41:46 am »

Z       a few questions

where did you get this image?
do you already know what it is/means?

picking apart the url  i get nothing usable..sigh? = dead end
i am unable to copy and paste some of the arab and china figures = dead end there

search for the word Armap  couldn't find a meaning to
that in the image it almost could be a signature
 i get this..
 a twitter account by a young girl  (her photo is there) some of the responses are in some of those languages on the image

..if anyone is willing to check that out.. links are below
perhaps she is into the darker side of things or just likes the way some things look
my small knowledge of the satanic does make me think the image is very juvenile
as well as what Armap found the words to mean.. they seem repetitive in several languages
so my current response is a young person making their own picture
but i still would like to hear the answers to those two questions i ask you above
was it from the stuff floating around social media ?
i guess that's three questions for you

ok back tot he kitchen for me..sigh

Tweets with replies by Punechka (@Punechkaaa) | Twitter
https://twitter.com/punechkaaa
The latest Tweets and replies from Punechka (@Punechkaaa). Взрослая девочка с душою ребёнка . Беларусь.

Punechka (@_punechka_) • Instagram photos and videos
https://www.instagram.com/_punechka_/
346 Followers, 131 Following, 120 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Punechka (@_punechka_)
punechka - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/punechka - Translate this page
Леонид Сергеев - Трамвайчик. - Duration: 3 minutes, 8 seconds. Архив авторской песни. 6,023 views; 5 years ago. 3:36. Play next; Play now. "Немного Счастья"... Vu nemt men a bisele mazl - Duration: 3 minutes, 36 seconds. maxim Shamota. 143,983 views; 7 years ago. 3:00. Play next; Play now. Dzhankoye-2014 ...

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2017, 07:37:20 pm »

B U M P

WAITING FOR Z TO RETURN

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]