collapse

Author Topic: Holographic Planes & Blue Beam  (Read 83021 times)

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
Re: Holographic Planes & Blue Beam
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 10:49:15 am »
Wow, Sinny, you and 'they' must be on the same wavelength!

I've only had one sighting that was strange enough to post about. In the summer of 1993 or 94, in Palm Desert, CA, two friends and I witnessed a long, translucent, multicolored something, that seemed to be at about 800- 1000' in altitude. It reminded me of an old style carnival balloons, but it was moving silently and steadily against the wind coming down the mountain.  We have talked about it since, and concluded that since Palm Desert lies in the middle of 29 Palms and San Diego/Oceanside military air corridor, what we saw was probably some sort of advanced stealth aircraft.

I have also seen a video snip of a stealth disguise that appears as a flock of white birds wheeling in an almost too perfect pattern, but naturally, after I saw something very similar in real life, I could never find the article again.

rose

deuem

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 10:50:09 am »
Hi, Ok lets give this a try

The first picture of the plane and the tower worked out to look like an airplane. If it was a holograph I would think I could see through it as I have before. The body of the craft looks a little fat and the left wing and the left tail wing are out of focus and appear in the shade. I find no Orbs. But on the whole I don't like my own results. They are very mixed and un-focused.

Here it is.

The Jet plane with twin contrails and maybe an Orb to the left.

The orb area is processing half way between a reflection and an UFO. If you want me to call it I say the ORB is a reflection from another craft at high altitude, It is very faint and hard to get a photo. Please see what you can get out of it. The rings are very concentric which means light to me. Like from the sun. They also carry a lot of yellow. I know the colors are produced by me but for a quirck of luck most sun refections turn yellow. I don't remember if that was done on purpose or just luck.  There are also a few other circles in the print which seem to be artifacts.

Here it is.

The next photo with the airplane going to the right shows a over lit airplane in a shaken still frame. I see nothing wrong from my point of view.

Here it is

The 2 Orbs on the right. This one look good. The camera is overloaded white which caused black overload marks around the bright object. This is common. The process shows what looks like 2 UFOs
If this is a plane and a reflection it would have to be so far away that I don't think I would see such a large white mark on the print. I give it over 60% Ufo

Here it is

The last photo was the crazy robot birds. This is something out of the movie "Birds" Yes the Eye is very scary. And the body processed very strange for it being a 2 color bird. I think this might be the first bird I have ever done. So I don't know what to make of it. The second bird photo worked out the same without the eye. The secondary white dot seems to be just that and not a miniture Orb.

Here it is

Deuem

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 11:04:21 am »
Wonderful, Deuem. I thought the bird's "eye" was a glint of sun reflecting off a glossy beak but I keep trying to make some sense of the way the two processed...what I thought might be 'organ' energy in one place doesn't necessarily appear to match up in a another place.  But I love the print...a new art form in the making?

rose

deuem

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 11:09:36 am »
Rose, my how your avatar has changed.

The robot birds are crazy, huh! Ok, we need a deuem bird thread.

Deuem

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 11:49:22 am »
Deuem does birds! Big yay to that.

And yes, having any avatar at all is rare for me. What really I want to use is one of your Kirlian photo leaf pictures, but I won't unless you say it's okay.

rose

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 12:08:22 pm »
Interesting results, thanks you Deuem.

In regards to the 9/11 photo, I believed there to be what seemed like orbs on the lower right wing. I believe the your process also shows what appears to be two irregularities on the lower right wing. The photo was poor, and I also accept your observation.

In regards to the second photo, I was more interested in the plane than the 'reflection' on the right.

The plane who's 'still' I took from youtube appeared to have 3 orbs in places of the wings...your process has revealed two orb designs in place of these, although I wouldn't really know what I'm looking at..

The photo of the two orbs alone is a still I pulled from a Youtube vid claiming to have recorded orbs transforing into birds. If you watch the video you will see this. You have concluded the possibility of UFO..

I'm unsure what you mean when you refer to the robot birds, do you mean this clip is taken from a movie? Or reminicent of it?

I'd like to see more birds... And I agree Rose, from a business perspective, I could see this form of art 'catching on'.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 12:49:08 pm »
Orbs could very well be reality generators and when you see planes, helicopters and ufos, your seeing orbs cloaked as they generate an image for your mind.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 01:52:28 pm »
Orbs could very well be reality generators and when you see planes, helicopters and ufos, your seeing orbs cloaked as they generate an image for your mind.

That's just blew my mind aha.

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 02:21:50 pm »
Robert Bigelows girl linda moulton howe had a story from colorado where a couple of sheriff were out in the back country on a road at night and as they were driving, the passenger noticed to the right a red glow in a woods and mentioned it to the other sheriff who kept driving. They got to a cross road and turned left.

Going down this road they seen a white orb approaching from the dead center of the road ahead. The driver realized it was on a collison path and as they got closer, the driver yelled jump from the car as both did. The sheriff was thinking this light was going to head on collide with them.

As they laid in the road the sheriff said the orb stopped in front of the windshield and shot straight up. Both got back into the patrol car and turned around to go back the way they came in and as they passed the spot they saw the red glowing orb in the woods, nothing was there. No red orb, no woods, nothing.

So obviously the red orb generated a temporal scene and when it left, the image of trees and a woods, ended.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 02:56:57 pm »
Cool posts Gigas, that story really is quite chilling.

I implore everybody to view this:

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 03:15:29 pm »
I implore everybody to view this:
Why?

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 03:28:46 pm »
Like ArMaP said, Why?

Me, personally, I don't need to see all the possible UFO videos as I accept that there are UFOs, and have since I was a kid and saw my first one.
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 03:50:57 pm »

That's just blew my mind aha.

There are also a few "orbs" that are Military.
Pretty sure Z has pics, and  everything somewhere.

"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

deuem

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 06:56:51 pm »

Hi, very interesting idea but I don't think cameras have minds. Easy to fake an Illusion for the eyes, much harder for the camera,but maybe.

deuem

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2014, 07:18:27 pm »
Hi Sinny, Most jets now adays will produce very shinny Orb like blasts of refected light. They are all polished steel that shines in almost any light and the engines are also round so you can get this from almost any angle. One of the differences is in the ring set itself. The reflections turn very concentric where as the Orbs do not. They produce a ring set that is pulsing, crossing and iregular wave patterns.

I did the entire frame on all of the photos and went in on anything that would question myself. On the jet with the Orb to the left, the plane looked normal enough to pass on printing it. If I had caught anything that made me change my shorts you would have recieved it for sure. Most of these photos are out of focus and blured. A good way to make eyes see things and start the visual hunt. For me it does not bother the process, it just makes the end result not as pretty as it should be. The energy is there or it is not there for me.

On the birds, they did use robotic birds and stuffed birds in the Birds and other movies, Was this from a sci-fi movie or do birds just process like CGI.  I need to do that same bird from a different soure that is a known good and compare. A standard needs to be run.

Also, just because I write my opinion does not mean anyone has to take it as the law. I might be as wrong as I think I am right. There are ways to trick cameras or change things in post edit that are very difficult to pick up.

Deuem

Deuem does birds, why not, I have done floating rocks.

Rose you can use any Deuem photo for anything you wish. The Kirlian photo leaf pictures that I processed are cool, go for it.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]