collapse

Author Topic: Wellington Earthquake warning ! - New Zealand  (Read 121027 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Wellington Earthquake warning ! - New Zealand
« on: July 29, 2013, 01:07:09 pm »
Wellington Earthquake warning ! - New Zealand

Seismologists have just put out an official warning, that Wellington could have another large earthquake in the near future !

This area is right beneath Matrix Travelers feet as it were.

No cause for panic... just something as a heads up to monitor at this point

29-JUL-2013 18:27:41    -37.30    177.25    4.9    160    OFF E. COAST OF N. ISLAND, N.Z.
29-JUL-2013 04:37:49    -42.67    172.65    4.4    9    SOUTH ISLAND, NEW ZEALAND
28-JUL-2013 13:07:14    -41.64    174.25    4.9    15    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
24-JUL-2013 11:03:14    -41.69    174.28    4.0    18    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
23-JUL-2013 20:11:14    -41.71    174.25    4.0    13    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
22-JUL-2013 21:24:24    -41.73    174.24    4.3    10    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
22-JUL-2013 13:31:46    -41.48    174.25    4.6    20    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
21-JUL-2013 22:47:23    -41.74    174.38    4.6    4    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
21-JUL-2013 15:22:13    -41.46    174.29    4.5    10    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
21-JUL-2013 15:15:11    -41.46    174.30    4.9    10    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
21-JUL-2013 12:39:07    -41.68    174.36    4.7    12    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
21-JUL-2013 09:32:13    -41.70    174.35    4.7    13    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
21-JUL-2013 06:59:14    -41.62    174.40    4.7    10    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
21-JUL-2013 06:06:21    -41.54    174.41    4.6    10    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
21-JUL-2013 05:09:31    -41.71    174.44    6.5    14    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
20-JUL-2013 22:55:16    -41.56    174.39    4.8    18    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
20-JUL-2013 21:28:20    -41.70    174.40    4.7    15    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND
20-JUL-2013 19:17:10    -41.62    174.36    5.9    12    COOK STRAIT, NEW ZEALAND

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
Re: Wellington Earthquake warning ! - New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 01:12:01 pm »
I haven't seen Matrix posting lately, hope all is well.

It does have quite a bit of activity for sure in his area.

"Where is he setting in the Long/LAT of the scheme of things Z?"

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 04:02:41 pm »
Hi 1WW,

I have been quite lately because of what I have seen, through what you and others might refer to as
"Remote Viewing".

I am troubled greatly at present, by what I saw.

You know I am NOT a religious person but there is account of the world situation in biblical writings
in the N.T.

In "The Gospel According to LUKE" Ch. 21 verses 25 & 26 Quote;

25. And there shall be signs in the sun,
and in the moon, and in the stars;
and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity;
the sea and the waves roaring;

26. Men's hearts failing them for fear,
and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth:
for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

What I saw certainly relates to the underlined section in the above verses.

And another verse in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" Ch. 21 verses 21 & 22  Quote;

1.  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:
for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away;
and there was no more sea.

2.  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem,
coming down from God out of heaven,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

The Sky went Black and what was stretch out over the whole sky i.e. filling ones vision
was the Disc Section of this Drawing.... replacing the Black Sky

But the two verses above referring to both the Waves Roaring and the seas disappearing
are connected to the Oceanic Trenches and the Earths plates.

I saw huge tidal affects which went out across the earth, caused by Catastrophic activity
within the Trenches destroying everything which was on the face of the Earth and ALL perished
on the Earth. The seas then withdrew back off the face of the Earth, and went down huge
openings where the Oceanic trenches had opened. These openings caused the oceans
to have like long openings along the trenches having a huge waterfall like action on ether side
of the openings and all the debris was taken down into the Earth via what were the trenches.

After this took place there were No more seas on Earth.

As for the human race less than 1% remained... and to these people, a very strange thing took place;
Right at the time the tidal activity took out everything on the Earth.
Their bodies took on two similar images, One was taken (By the tidal activity) the other left.

In "The Gospel According to LUKE" Ch.18 verses 34. to 36 Quote;

King James Version
I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed;
the one shall be taken, the other shall be left.
New American Standard Version (1995)
"I tell you, on that night there will be two in one bed;
one will be taken and the other will be left.
Basic English Bible
I say to you, In that night there will be two men sleeping in one bed,
and one will be taken away and the other let go.

The "TWO" does NOT refer to TWO people i.e. these TWO being Gay !

But instead we all, have like TWO bodies mixed as one. (Having Double Logic)

One being the seed of A' DAM... the other of the wicked one through the cross breeding
between Alien and Human 5 to 6,000 years ago.

As I have said I am NOT a religious person but know the writings well from my early years
of education.... without going into my personal background.

What troubles me is, what I saw through what you and others may refer to as "Remote Viewing"
draws a parallel with what is written in these writings.

Now I Can NOT say that this shall happen according to what I saw, but it troubles me greatly,
to whether or NOT I should say more about all this.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 04:04:19 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

sky otter

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 05:09:26 pm »

matrix
i haven't  'seen' anything like you have
and no offense but i hope you are wrong  :)
but having said that
i am 'feeling' very edgy about this fall and what is heading our way..
i don't think most are ready for worst case scenario
it's been over talked and most have just walked away from any prepareness
well if you can prepare..
guess we just do our best

• Gold 253
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 05:33:51 pm »
Hi Sky,

matrix
i haven't  'seen' anything like you have
and no offense but i hope you are wrong

So do I, but I just have a bad feeling about this, which I can't shake off..

I pray none have to go through this, and Hope I am wrong... but that now appears to be diminishing.   :(

I even saw what happened to myself in all this.

Where the earthquakes are at present, are in the Older "Trench", between the North and South Islands of NZ.

Through what some refer to as "Remote Viewing" I saw what happened to Wellington.

But I don't know if I should describe it ?

Perhaps I should NOT ?

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 05:48:18 pm »
The 5TH Cycle the Mayan Calendar translated as with the whole 12/21/12 Apocalypse was detrimentally misappropriated as such.

I am confident that the Mayans were a head of their time, which is relevant with in their ability to read and monitor the stars, their ability postulate the next generation of calendar events with celestial bodies and events, their ability to be so connected to a reality that was until recently accepted as fact with in modern sciences, and in some degree, even more accurate.

My Friend Matrix,

There is something a miss in our understanding, I too can feel this. As our Friend Sky Otter has mentioned. It is a time of watchful awareness.

If we are to believe that a length of chain is only as strong as it's weakest link, well so be it that these deep Oceanic Faults are just that. The tectonic movements are never ending, constantly churning and shifting, and with all these things such as Global Warming, Cycles of the Sun and CME's being rather violent, but not unheard of, and the shifting of the Solar Poles, we are watching something a miss and rather unexplainable as far as 'How' these chain of events are coming forth.

I firmly believe that there is something happening to the planet and to fulfill the Mayan calendar as a form of warning of great Earth changes with in the Cosmos, and there are few that disagree, but mainstream Media will say that these events are not anything new, they are expected from time to time, that all is good with in the world of possible significant destruction. "I know better, just as you do my friend." ;)

I am not doom and gloom, but I am realistic with in the sciences and observation, I to have to agree there is something a foot, and I just hope that my acquaintances and people I consider friends and neighbor's or family fare well these days.

There are greater powers than us at work here, and as you had stated, I am not a religious person, but when and if the time should come, "I knew I seen it coming" and have nothing but a Lawn chair and a few cold ones to watch the show as the truth unfolds.

I am glad you are here Matrix, haven't seen you around lately, and now knowing what you have told me, I understand. I am not RV'er, but can read very well and especially between the lines when it comes to Earth Sciences and effects of such things.

Pleas stay in touch during this time Matrix, and keep posting the things you have to share, they are worthy of respect and merit full attention of things yet to come, maybe not tomorrow or a week from now, but yes, I feel your words. ;)

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 06:45:45 pm »
But I don't know if I should describe it ?
Perhaps I should NOT ?

Go ahead and describe what you saw...

One thing about remote viewing is that sometimes you see ALTERNATE possible futures, just like the Looking Glass tech.

Perhaps by being aware of it (if there is ANY truth to the Law of Attraction) we subconsciously choose the path of least harm...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:08:55 pm by thorfourwinds »

• Gold 253
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 07:04:16 pm »

The Older Trench is Not shown in articles on the Net. I don't really know why..   :(

But it is plain to see where it is and have marked it on this map...

And I do know this is being monitored by scientist.

You can see where the Older Trench passes between the North and South Islands through Cook Strait.
And this is where these Earthquakes are taking place.

The Mountains in the North Islands are vents to the Older Trench.

I Also know our so called Global temperature rise is to so with the Earths natural Thermal Cycles.

I also understand this Activity involving the Earths Pates is nothing new.

From what I now the Seas change their location from time to time from being above the Earths crust
to under the Earths crust and back again in a Cycle which is controlled via thermodynamics.

And that this phenomena takes place on many planets. (Such as Mars)

The Water on Mars did not escape its atmosphere but rather the bulk of its water is under the surface
of Mars at present.

I understand this "changeover" has something to do with recycling or regeneration of the surface
of planets.

The length of any "one cycle" also changes, but I don't pretend to understand it all.

Perhaps what was recorded about Noah's flood involved such an event involving the waters to
come from under the Earths crust via these Trenches to be above the Earth surface as we have today.

I remember that it is recorded biblically that the in The Genesis Ch. 8 verse 2. Quote;

2. The fountains also of the deep
and the windows of heaven were stopped,
and the rain from heaven was restrained;

I think you will find that water was shot upward, from the open Trenches into our atmosphere
and came down as rain !   :)

This time though, the Water shall return to under the Earths crust again where it came from
before the "Great Flood".

So I understand that this is NOT the time of the so called "End", but rather the beginning
of another 1,000 Years for some, with The SON of MAN, as it tells us in biblical writings
no matter what Version we look at.

But the Son of MAN is NOT human, but instead is a Title given to the Drawing I released above
in this thread, which I refer to as the "Partition Map" of the Souls "Processing System".

If I am Correct, most of what will come out of all this, will be a greater knowledge of our Environment,
as well as our New human form.

• Gold 253
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 07:09:10 pm »

One thing about remote viewing is that sometimes you see ALTERNATE possible futures, just like the Lokking Glass tech.

Perhaps by being aware of it (if there is ANT truth to the Law of Attraction) we subconsciously choose the path of least harm...

I agree 100% with what you have said here Z, but it is NOT easy to talk about
as it weighs heavily on my Heart.

It's NOT that I fear for, what could take place in the future, but rather I don't want to witness the suffering,
I saw in others, again.

I will consider releasing what saw, but it must be UNDERSTOOD I am NOT forecasting the future,
but instead only describing what I saw.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:12:51 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

sky otter

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 07:30:19 pm »

I will consider releasing what saw, but it must be UNDERSTOOD I am NOT forecasting the future,
but instead only describing what I saw.

Matrix
i understand but  can only speak for myself

best explaination for me is that it is not a human caused event so much as a planet in motion/growth
and the suffering has already reached LOUD

do what you feel to be the best
you have already shared a lot for any who listen
hugs
 :)

• Gold 253
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 07:31:58 pm »
Here is a map of Cook Strait where I have marked approximately where the Trenches are.

And have shown sort of where the Earthquakes are happening. (Sorry its about as accurate as I can draw)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 07:47:03 pm »
matrix, old friend, share what you will; I do fully believe that we can change the path and timeline before us by force of will if we see something we don't want approaching; just have to be positive and be prepared for whatever comes our way...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

• Gold 253
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 07:50:26 pm »
I will try and find a map and show the affected areas in Wellington I saw during "Remote Viewing".

It involves Huge "Sink Holes" some Km across and more than a 50 metres deep, perhaps more like
100 metres deep in one of them, which appeared as a result of a very large earth quake...
9.5 came to mind during the event I saw through "Remote Viewing".

Strange thing is.. that the area is on Rock of various types, some very crumbly, other areas like granite
but I am certainly no geologist. I might be able to dig something up though with a little research.

I have now lived with this knowledge for some years and what has happened so far is like a Déjà vu
and has definitely got my attention now.

But NOTE what Z has said in this thread, regarding "Remote Viewing" which I agree with 100% !

So the Event must NOT be seen as a "prediction"... But ONLY something I saw.

I Pray that it doesn't happen, But....... I just feel so helpless in that I can't do anything.... Except Watch !

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 08:19:49 pm »
you aren't helpless, matrix; that is the dark side talking through; you create your reality, so see it not happening, just a possibility that won't come to pass...

we all (those of us that aren't mind numbed by tv and video games) sense something approaching; let's focus on it being a good thing...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

• Gold 253
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 09:38:26 pm »
As I said don't treat this as a prediction.

Here are the approximate, locations and sizes, but I may be being conservative to the undersize
size of what I saw.

The Road tunnel passes between where the sink Holes appeared see map.

I viewed the event from the northern end of the tunnel from one of the flyovers over the motorway.

When I started viewing I thought what a beautiful sunny day it was, then suddenly all hell let loose.

The earthquake started und the ground collapsed in the area of the 1st "Sink Hole",
marked on the map below.

After the 1st tremor, a second larger area involving the down town area and more, collapsed
leaving a 2nd "Sink Hole" and the sea flowed into the 2nd "Sink Hole".

Note the Scale at the bottom left of the map.

I got the impression that there had been a subsidence of the sea floor involving the old "Trench"
and the "Sink Holes" were connected to this event somehow...

After the event many were evacuated out of NZ but I stayed behind and it was many months after this,
the world wide evens took place, involving the relocation of the Seas.

There was much I saw, which took place between these two events, (The Wellington episode
and the relocation of the seas, which I saw take place right across the Earth.

As for myself, I saw everything take place and have also seen the new Earth which is much different
than what you see at present. I have seen it both from the surface of the Earth as well as from space.

There were NO seas, only some lakes scattered around, and NO cities were visible nor any sign of human activity.

Neither was there any sign at all, of the old Earth. The Earth had been transformed.

But hey I saw this through, what others refer to as "Remote Viewing" and fully Conscious throughout.

So like what Z wrote, regarding "Remote Viewing", which I agree with 100%

And I only observe these things and see them for what they are, as what others refer to as
"Remote Viewing".

I got over my own fear of the possibility of it occurring, its just that I don't want to experience
the pain of seeing others suffer once again as I saw through "Remote Viewing".

It was sufficient to get the message, and NOT put trust in my "flesh", but instead
Put all my trust in LIFE.   ;)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]