collapse

Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 44094 times)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 09:04:31 pm »
AJ seems to not be looking for the bigger picture other than the elites want to kill us and control us yadda, yadaa, yadaa...but he doesn't touch much on what gets covered here at pegasus.

I look at things like this, and how much creativity people were putting into the games for those old machines back then, and other similar things; and I realise that it's the obsession with doom that is our biggest problem.  I feel that if we could try and be more positive, we would likely have a better chance of turning things around, because if nothing else, we'd have more motivation to do so.

How do fulfil the need to hunt in an urban environment? We used to hunt for food... now you hunt for your wallet to pay for your food. We were hunter gatherers...we can gather plenty, hunt...not so much. Team based deathmatches are some of the most intense adrenaline rushes in gaming you'll find. Pretty graphics and funky music lose their luster fast...stalking your buddy and knifing him in the spine while he sits perched in a sniper nest waiting for you never gets old.   ;D 

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 09:01:50 pm »
Just wondered if the USA members are now having to put up with this  every day in certain locations...IF so what a nightmare it is starting to become...

One mans stand against it for now...

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 11:28:51 am »
Naked TSA Protest: Oregon Judge Says Go For It

Is this the solution to TSA Pat downs !

http://www.webpronews.com/naked-tsa-protest-oregon-judge-says-go-for-it-2012-07

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 11:38:17 am »
A dude at work who is sorta manager level had to visit HQ in the states recently and was not that impressed with TSA, and the long line which almost made him miss his connecting flights.

Travel from Oz for that treatment is sorta not on his agenda if he can avoid it from now on.   >:( ;D

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2012, 05:50:51 pm »
Mark of the Beast....

The NWOs Department of Homeland security soon to welcome us all to modern 2012 Slavery..

I and many have been concerned about the NWOs plans to chip everyone....but it seems that this may no longer be required with their updates of Biometric technology...

watch from 14 mins 6 seconds..

http://www.infowars.com/mark-of-the-beast-fbi-wants-tattoo-database/

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2012, 09:20:00 pm »
Red Level Alert: America Under Siege - The Roundup Begins!!

I wonder what the USA Citizens make of what Alex Jones describes in this video... where he claims that the powers that be want to take away your rights to be armed...and hold the American people to a siege by refusing them Police protection until they agree to hand over their arms...and go along with their proposals...

This is not so easy to understand for anyone who who comes from countries where Guns are not allowed...

How do the USA members on PRC feel about this ? Do they agree with A.J or do not really care..

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2012, 09:57:20 pm »
Jesse Ventura was on C2C last night and he had nothing good to say about the tsa or government two party gangstas.

News today was obama was not going to enter any new gun law legislation for the elections. I dunno if I should laugh or cry. Oh wait a minute, My politicle senses have been dulled down to nothing so it don't matter anymore.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2012, 09:58:35 pm »
I have also read that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent because he refuses to speak about 9/11.............?  Could that be right?

The thing is as David Icke has stated more than a few times there are billions more of us than there are of them.

After watching and reading about Alex for years now I think I would wait to see if Homeland Security had the b..ls to round up US citizens or go to war with them.

I dont trust any government now but I wouldnt take too kindly if this did happen even if I dont live in the US.  I dont think the rest of the world would sit on their backsides and let it happen aneither.

Millions of people around the world have friends, loved ones who live in the States.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2012, 11:04:59 pm »
I wonder if they exist !  I had thought they were called the Illuminati !

Millenium Group   8)  Illuminati died out few hundred years ago

My thoughts are if the people can see the truths of whats going on...then yes without a doubt these Elitist can be stopped..as it is the people that pay to keep them in power...

95% of people don't care about the truth and think the 5% are nut cases, 'truthers', 'birthers' or just plain loony

If the Elites view was correct and the world is over populated..and no doubt as far as I can recall...the population in the last 50 years has grown exponentially...

So if the goal of the elite is to kill us off, why has population grown exponentially?

who is a Fault if anyone ?

"We the people..."

and who is it to decide ?

Mother nature... one good Tsunami... wipe 250,000 people of the face of the earth in one swoop, but she gave animals common sense. Only ONE rabbit dies in that big one in Sumatra.

It does seem incredible that so many in power around the World are tyrants and that the bully types are allowed to rule...

Persian Empire has a perfect system for several hundred years... then came Alexander the NOT so Great and looted the place, slaughtered everyone,  burning it to the ground...

We have it a LOT better these days :D So stop whining.  When was the last time your home was ransacked, your family raped and your house burned to the ground?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2012, 11:16:03 pm »
The Roundup Begins!!

Who has been rounded up? Where?

I wonder what the USA Citizens make of what Alex Jones describes in this video... where he claims that the powers that be want to take away your rights to be armed...and hold the American people to a siege by refusing them Police protection until they agree to hand over their arms...and go along with their proposals...

Wouldn't work in Nevada... we would leave the Union

This is not so easy to understand for anyone who who comes from countries where Guns are not allowed...

Which country is that? Britain, Canada and Australia allow rifles and shotguns for hunting. I don't know one farmer in those countries that doesn't have one

The middle east.. well they teach their children to shoot

[youtube]eTGbP55HGi8[/youtube]

[youtube]P5P4MLlGF_w[/youtube]

So what country are you from that has no guns?

How do the USA members on PRC feel about this ? Do they agree with A.J or do not really care..

Viva Las Vegas Baby!

[youtube]1sUdijlomfw[/youtube]

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2012, 04:58:46 am »
I have also read that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent because he refuses to speak about 9/11.............?  Could that be right?

The thing is as David Icke has stated more than a few times there are billions more of us than there are of them.

After watching and reading about Alex for years now I think I would wait to see if Homeland Security had the b..ls to round up US citizens or go to war with them.

I dont trust any government now but I wouldnt take too kindly if this did happen even if I dont live in the US.  I dont think the rest of the world would sit on their backsides and let it happen aneither.

Millions of people around the world have friends, loved ones who live in the States.

Hi Biggles

It isn't that he won't talk about 9 11 (He does this a lot), it is that he won't talk about certain aspects of 9 11.  ie Dr Judy Woods' research or the Jesuit connection.

I think he is paid to steer people away from the truth.  This is one of the Jesuits' strategies that goes back hundreds of years.  Hide the truth in the truth.

Alex Jones is making a boat load of money by promoting fear and hatred.   Jesuit connection again.  It used to be hell and hatred for other religions they promoted.

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2012, 07:52:48 pm »
Millenium Group   8)  Illuminati died out few hundred years ago

If the Illuminati have died out over 100 yrs ago, then one of the books that I read in the last 15 years must have been misleading me when it refers to them or maybe they just use a old name to refer to the new alternative...I had not heard of the Millennium group before..I am not sure that I understand this wikipedia ref to it when they indicate that it is a fictional Secret Society....but they seem to refer to  very similar information that I was led to believe about the Illuminati from various other sources that I have come across...   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Group

95% of people don't care about the truth and think the 5% are nut cases, 'truthers', 'birthers' or just plain loony....

Yes, I suspect most people just want to be able to just live a normal life
and would be very hard to convince that such things could occur in the
conspiracy world.

So if the goal of the elite is to kill us off, why has population grown exponentially?

Zorgon, That is a VERY GOOD Point...!..but equally there could be many reasons for and against such a possible situation...

The old saying I recall was that Wars would keep the Populations down in the previous centuries..and did so in many cases..until the invention of the Atom bomb...  It may be that since WW2...and new technologies and advances in Science / Health that the population has been allowed to grow more than the norm...IF those in power want to reduce the populations now...they have to come up with a new approach...According to Alex Jones this could now be a combination of aiding in the reduction of the populations life spans via the contamination of our Food and water or by use of vaccines or biological / chemical or virus effects.  With the new technologies that they have today, they have to potential to release viruses that could see us off without resorting to nuclear...A.J keeps referring that they have drones that are READY to release viruses such as Ebola or worse...IF this is the case no doubt there seems very little any of us could do about it..

"We the people..."

Yes , it maybe !...no doubt somewhere along the lines...we have failed to study what it is that has occurred in history in relation to the bad things that have occurred and to try and prevent them from reoccurring again in the future..in some situations. Although much of history has been complex and when most of us need to spend time just trying to survive..we do not take the time to study past history in detail in terms of the general masses.. and its the Elites that have had power and money who are more aware and educated and can use it to their advantage..

Mother nature... one good Tsunami... wipe 250,000 people of the face of the earth in one swoop, but she gave animals common sense. Only ONE rabbit dies in that big one in Sumatra.

Under normal circumstances maybe...BUT Man has developed the ability to create situations and outcomes that can work outside of standard Mother Natures normal expected natural outcomes.

Persian Empire has a perfect system for several hundred years... then came Alexander the NOT so Great and looted the place, slaughtered everyone,  burning it to the ground...

Yes, I am sure in past History that there have been situations and periods of utopia...but Man being what they are...always have choices and unfortunately some tyrants in charge seem to always want to destroy, alter or ruin good things...

We have it a LOT better these days :D So stop whining.  When was the last time your home was ransacked, your family raped and your house burned to the ground?

Yes..at the moment ,most of us in the developed 1st / 2nd World have things reasonable at the moment....But throughout History peace has always seemed to have been interrupted....WW2 being our main last case...which was within some peoples lifetime or our parents...

I used to be informed that those at the top don't like it if the masses start to climb a bit to high...that they like to create situations to knock some of us back down...Overall presently things seem good in many ways...BUT we are led to believe that the economy is getting worse, unemployment is getting higher and many jobs are being sent to the far east....if this continues, life does not seem too promising for many of our futures...

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:30:05 pm by zorgon »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2012, 08:13:18 pm »
Who has been rounded up? Where?

As I understand it..A.J claims that they are about to start a rounding up if they passes some laws to enforce it..He suggested that the Colorado Batman film incident was a false flag to help get the public perhaps to consider it.

Wouldn't work in Nevada... we would leave the Union

Which country is that? Britain, Canada and Australia allow rifles and shotguns for hunting. I don't know one farmer in those countries that doesn't have one

Which ever Country that do not have have laws to allow the public to have  Guns...Yes some people are allowed to obtain licences to obtain shotguns etc and some Police now carry weapons in airports or in certain situations..but most citizens do not have guns..

The middle east.. well they teach their children to shoot....

That is a question that I have asked...would I want to see children learning how to use a firearm ?...I would rather not !

BUT I DO ACCEPT that the USA was brought up with the GUN from the old Cowboy days...and that it may be like a extra limb to some folks !  :-\

So what country are you from that has no guns?

So I take it that many of the US Citizens will be somewhat very rebelious about any Govs attempts to disarm them !    >:(  ???

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 09:01:19 pm by zorgon »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2012, 08:33:37 pm »
Some of the points raised by you guys...no doubt makes one question A.J at times...

On the one hand he appears to be the truth teller that we are greatful to hear and learn about what he suggests may be really going on...and He just seems to know so much...

Then one has to question at times..has he other intentions...is he a dis-info agent and is he being paid to disguise the truth !

Often for the average person...unless they are very well educated /clever or in the know otherwise...many of us can only try and guesstimate if he may be correct or truthful in his educational materials / video information.

My thoughts are that overall he does seem to do a good job in his approach...but no doubt most of the time he often repeats things or covers depressing information...and maybe many do just not want to put themselves through such pain in learning about some of the nasty side of life more than they have too...!

============================================

I think he is paid to steer people away from the truth.  This is one of the Jesuits' strategies that goes back hundreds of years.  Hide the truth in the truth.

News today was obama was not going to enter any new gun law legislation for the elections. I dunno if I should laugh or cry. Oh wait a minute, My politicle senses have been dulled down to nothing so it don't matter anymore.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2012, 08:57:20 pm »
If the Illuminati have died out over 100 yrs ago, then one of the books that I read in the last 15 years must have been misleading me when it refers to them or maybe they just use a old name to refer to the new alternative..

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In more modern contexts the name refers to a purported conspiratorial organization which is alleged to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations to establish a New World Order. In this context the Illuminati are usually represented as a modern version or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

So yes misleading... today's conspiracy nuts have simply used the term 'Illiminati' incorrectly to refer to any and all 'secret societies' that they blame for all evils. Its funny really because all CTers are constanly babbling about being 'enlightened' but forget that Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus) MEANS "enlightened"  Just like Lucfer is the Bringer of Light not Darkness

So who's interests are best served by promoting this age old deception?

Think about it  ::)

I had not heard of the Millennium group before..I am not sure that I understand this wikipedia ref to it when they indicate that it is a fictional Secret Society....but they seem to refer to  very similar information that I was led to believe about the Illuminati from various other sources that I have come across...   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Group

You seem to be 'led to believe' a lot :P  Ya know you could simply ask someone in one of those groups to get the real facts, not some twisted version from outsiders who just make up stuff :P

The Millennium Group was a TV series.. a very powerful Philanthropic Society

Philanthropy etymologically means "the love of humanity"—love in the sense of caring for, nourishing, developing, or enhancing; humanity in the sense of "what it is to be human," or "human potential." In modern practical terms, it is "private initiatives for public good, focusing on quality of life"—balancing the social-scientific aspect emphasized in the 20th century, with the long-traditional and original humanist core of the word's ancient coinage. This formulation distinguishes it from business (private initiatives for private good, focusing on material prosperity) and government (public initiatives for public good, focusing on law and order)

There are many such groups in the world

The Order of the Knights St John for example. They have FREE Hospitals and FREE ambulance services in many countries in the world, including Canada. They are not allowed to operate in the US because they would cut the business of Ambulances that charge $500.00 or so just to take you to the hospital

Wikipedia is a good general source of quick reference, but it is written by lay people and anyone can edit it, which is why it is not allowed as a source in schools.

I keep trying to get people to look closely at things. To 'read between the lines' as it were. Now that you have read the fictitious version of what they do, look at the front page.. and remember that not all is as it seems

Here is the front door of the Millenium Group

The Millennium Group is the leader in office support solutions, and our executive and operations management team is entrenched in the industry as educators and trainers with national forums.
The Millennium Group has talented professional services deployed within organizations of all industry including:

Legal
    Investment Banking
    Financial Services
    Insurance
    Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
    Education
    Technology
    Consumer Products
    Media & Entertainment
    Government & Municipalities
    Nonprofit

Yup "Office Services" :P

or is it?

Millennium Group - Access Control and Cybercrime

The secret to finding stuff is to follow the connections ;)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter