collapse

Author Topic: Energy from Other Dimensions...  (Read 28938 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: Energy from Other Dimensions...
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 03:03:28 pm »
I remember a video showing a wise geometry professor showing dimensions which were within a shape that could be rotated around to appear flat then 3d.
You posted it a while back, Hobbit.

Isnt an alternate dimension just another view of the same thing?
Do we need to just shift our perception of whats around us and approach it from another angle to really "see" it?

At any rate, I think other dimensions are all within each other not layered upon each other, and they are always present just not visible from the current angle we may be looking at.

Geometric for sure. Holographic too?
le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 03:10:23 pm »
I remember a video showing a wise geometry professor showing dimensions which were within a shape that could be rotated around to appear flat then 3d.
You posted it a while back, Hobbit.

Isnt an alternate dimension just another view of the same thing?
Do we need to just shift our perception of whats around us and approach it from another angle to really "see" it?

At any rate, I think other dimensions are all within each other not layered upon each other, and they are always present just not visible from the current angle we may be looking at.

Geometric for sure. Holographic too?
le

Ah ha,
You woke up.
I wonder what sent You to sleep??
I think the link You talk of was ZOME tools???
infinity 2,3,5 on youtube?
It's just a jump to the left.

hobbit
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 03:16:05 pm by hobbit »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 03:21:12 pm »
Can anyone define ...ENERGY???
Yes, easily. ::)

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 03:23:21 pm »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2012, 03:38:49 pm »
Ah ha,
You woke up.
I wonder what sent You to sleep??
I think the link You talk of was ZOME tools???
infinity 2,3,5 on youtube?
It's just a jump to the left.

hobbit
It was an eye opening video for me, and showed how the dimensions could be accessed through shifting the geometry of the universe, one polygon at a time...very cool!

I hope everyone here watches it!
le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2012, 03:53:29 pm »
E=mc2

ETA:  Allegedly. :P
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 04:16:43 pm by Pimander »

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2012, 04:06:55 pm »
Firstly I admit to deferring to the ancient Hindu texts. I am convinced that they were incredibly wise, beyond what we have attained  in present times.  Theirs is a description of a universe that is at foundation a substance or medium that pervades the entire universe with all dimensions of space arising from that initial state.  In modern physics it is theorized that there are smaller dimensions of space that are so small that we cannot observe them, smaller than a subatomic particle.  In my thinking these other dimensions are not parallel dimensions but just extensions of our universe, but in another direction that is not the 3 dimensions we can readily observe, height, width and depth.  IMHO these smaller dimensions, in relation to the 3 we can observe, are in rotation and that gives rise to subatomic rotation.  Again, imho, it is the primary stuff, or state of things, that gives rise to gravity, and ala Bearden, it is the energetic dimension of time, constantly in motion, Brownian motion, or Zero Pint Energy.  When in a calm, non-perturbed state, it is detectable in macro only by it's gravitational influence, ie dark energy.  This primary state is kind of like the zero in math, a place holder, but very important none the less, truly the foundation of creation, and like the waves on the ocean, is only detectable in the macro world when there is energy input, and it's placid state is disturbed.  Matter, which is a transformed state of this primary medium, is like waves on the ocean, and we all are as waves on the ocean, but unable to detect the ocean that we are constantly manifesting from because we are 3 dimensional constructs of the universal ocean of creation.  So energy, in the macro world, is movement of this ocean and at the subatomic level there is always motion, so the universe is alive with energy, and has a conscious  quality that the Hindu's called Brahman and it can be known through meditation.  At least that is what a little bird told me and I think he is correct!  Lol

In addition, my hats off to the mods for ensuring that everybody plays well together!   I know it's a pain in the backside and requires a lot of work and vigilance, but THAT'S why I joined here! 

Cosmo
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2012, 04:20:21 pm »
Good post....  8)

Looks like we have a live on folks.  Casts out his line and fishes for another bite.  ;)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2012, 04:21:53 pm »
The question I have is,if we were able to do this,would it not have to be "payed back" in a sense?
We take energy from a parallel or dimensional universe,would that not upset the balance of things?

Only if that is what We're doing.  And I contend it is not.  I contend that energy is flowing into Out universe and the dark/zero point.radiant/orgone/"vacuum"/plenum/whatever other name it has been given is already in this universe and that converting it into usable form is NOT taking it from another dimension.

There the energy is, pouring in like gangbusters.  How could We interpret tapping it as taking it from another dimension at all?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2012, 04:26:32 pm »
Well hello there

Very Well Put, Mr Pimander

It appears

opportunity knocks

op·por·tu·ni·ty noun \?ä-p?r-?tü-n?-t?, -?tyü-\

Definition of OPPORTUNITY

1: a favorable juncture of circumstances

2: a good chance for advancement or progress

and there seems to be
someone
who might be
uniquely qualified
to answer the clarion call    ;)

after all

they are creative
enough ;)
to use "Dark Energy"
as bait in
their signature    :o

LOL!  Now who would THAT be?  Really, the scientists say the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy, so I just have my little question.  About the only thing I could start such a thread on that with...is the question in My sig.  *I* know very little about it but that They say it is there all over the place.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2012, 04:42:16 pm »
Firstly I admit to deferring to the ancient Hindu texts. I am convinced that they were incredibly wise, beyond what we have attained  in present times.  Theirs is a description of a universe that is at foundation a substance or medium that pervades the entire universe with all dimensions of space arising from that initial state.  In modern physics it is theorized that there are smaller dimensions of space that are so small that we cannot observe them, smaller than a subatomic particle.  In my thinking these other dimensions are not parallel dimensions but just extensions of our universe, but in another direction that is not the 3 dimensions we can readily observe, height, width and depth.  ... 

Cosmo

I see Your point in all that, COSMO, but that still does not explain, if the energy is here to be converted, how it would be taking from another dimension.

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2012, 05:11:55 pm »
Hi Amaterasu,
If I may ask where does your name come from?  Shinto?

I see Your point in all that, COSMO, but that still does not explain, if the energy is here to be converted, how it would be taking from another dimension.

Please clarify, how it would be taken?  Or how is it taking from another dimension?  The energy in the subatomic dimensions is not from a different universe.  These micro dimensions are just spatial extensions of this universe, that would be kinda like Kaluza-Klein or Calabi Yau.  Their rotation is just their nature, I don't claim to know why they are in rotation, but the property of a magnet might be an example.  How it would be taken?  I have ideas.  I am entertained by these, Faraday's generator/motor and think they have interesting characteristics:

http://depalma.pair.com/

and this:

DePalma claimed over unity.

The Germans, during ww2 were working on some interesting devices, I'll see if I can dig up a link or two.

Cosmo
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 05:16:29 pm by COSMO »
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2012, 05:27:09 pm »
Only if that is what We're doing.  And I contend it is not.  I contend that energy is flowing into Out universe and the dark/zero point.radiant/orgone/"vacuum"/plenum/whatever other name it has been given is already in this universe and that converting it into usable form is NOT taking it from another dimension.
There is no point getting bogged down with semantics.  It just depends on how you define a dimension.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2012, 05:30:04 pm »
The energy in the subatomic dimensions is not from a different universe.  These micro dimensions are just spatial extensions of this universe, that would be kinda like Kaluza-Klein or Calabi Yau. 
Precisely.  I made this point in another thread.  If there are multiple dimensions then they are part of this universe still.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2012, 05:31:45 pm »
Oh, I am certain that We can access the energy for (apparent) overunity.  I know of DePalma's work amongst many others.  What I am saying is that some on the web have said that when We achieve this overunity, We are drawing energy from another dimension like where other People live, and We are robbing Them of Their energy.

I don't know how They figure that with the energy coming into Our universe (from wherever it is that it comes from) anyway.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]