collapse

Author Topic: A Reason I Received Why Electrogravitics is "Dangerous"  (Read 98063 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
A Reason I Received Why Electrogravitics is "Dangerous"
« on: April 25, 2012, 02:11:47 pm »
I received the following explaining why electrogravitics is dangerous, and would love any input from My friends here relative to this issue:

You are correct about that because it vents energy from another dimension and appears to create energy.

The fact that it produces a dimensionless thrust means that it produces its thrust regardless of its inertial frame of reference.

This appears to violate the conservation of energy and mass law. This law is of course in error because we can plainly see that the universe is full of energy and matter and existence implies creation.

It should also be pointed out that it is impossible to prove the non-happening of an event, therefore this law is not a law at all but rather a statement of what the writer of it was unable to do for lack of knowledge and simply assumed everyone else was always going to be just as ignorant.

It was discovered by accident in 1929 and pigeon-holed because they didn't want to rewrite the physical laws and appear stupid. There have been many forms of it over the decades but it remains a sensitive subject because this technology can accellerate an object to speeds near the speed of light as well as spin a generator shaft.

The generator application has dire economic as well as other consequences, but the collision of an object travelling at near light spead with our moon, (which by the way would eventually be inevitable) would create an energy density at the collision site about equal to the energy density near a black hole.

Such an energetic event would unravell the bonds that hold matter together and would result in a shower of both particles and their anti particles.

The resultant malestrom of destruction would self-propagate through the moon at roughly 1/2 the speed of light and convert the entire mass of the moon into gamma radiation in what is in essence a Hypernova explosion.

Within 1.5 seconds the entire Earth would be exposed to a blast of radiation similar to you holding a beach ball-sized nuclear bomb at arms length over the entire surface.

Most of the other planets would also be destroyed and the outer shell of the Sun would be stripped away exposing its 20 million degree core.

Is this reason enough?

(He's wrong about the economic thing...)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:26:52 pm by thorfourwinds »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
Re: A Reason I Received Why Electrogravitics is "Dangerous"
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 03:06:46 pm »
FEAR.FEAR,FEAR.
TWADDLE.
hobbit

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 04:24:09 pm »
That's pretty much how I saw it, hobbit.  Hope others chime in, but Your assessment is worth much.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 04:41:55 pm »
He writes that and your response is

(He's wrong about the economic thing...)??????

And Hobbit..... all you have to say is " Twaddle"?

I do have a couple of things to say here.... I am not sure the " by accident" in 1929 is absolutely correct .... or to put it in my Dads words.... maybe its " substantially correct"

Its an interesting scenario. Something someone has put some thought into..... do you think that he would be willing to talk more about those thoughts here himself? I would love to hear what more he has to say.

Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 05:06:59 pm »
This was just some guy who responded to My post on Yahoo free energy group.  I know nothing about Him.  He claimed it was dangerous, I thanked Him for His statement but was more interested in specifics, and that's what He gave Me.  I'll invite Him in, if You and zorg think that's a worthwhile endeavor.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 05:24:28 pm »
I believe that I know who it is and if I am right it would be well worth it to hear more from him.  Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 05:42:02 pm »
Interesting...  I will enquire of zorg, and with His go ahead, I will invite this guy into Our midsts.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 05:58:11 pm »
It was discovered by accident in 1929 and pigeon-holed because they didn't want to rewrite the physical laws and appear stupid. There have been many forms of it over the decades but it remains a sensitive subject because this technology can accellerate an object to speeds near the speed of light as well as spin a generator shaft.

Indeed.

Fast enough to accelerate an object " out of its skin?"

Please visit here. We do need to "talk" and this is the perfect place.   Linda

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 01:24:09 am »
Linda,
I used to be a keen fisherman.
I used bait to attract the prey.
feed in some of the goodies they like and desire.
This establishes a confidence in the quarry
1929 is bait to You and Me.

The moon exploding , the sun been hot, light speed, dimensions, black holes......fear, fear, fear.
Bogey men everywhere...communists everywhere, terrorists everywhere.
Twaddle.
hobbit

Captain Dave

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 03:28:52 am »
There's a right way and many wrong way's to do anything. Things must be looked at from all possible angles, and foresight is one of our greatest assets. If one knows all the possibilities, then one can create safeguards. -Redundent safeguards.

Fukushima for instance... The rod/cores (everything) should have been modular and removable. Emergency Transport systems should have been designed and in place. Emergency offsite storage Facilities should have been designed and in place. Etc Etc etc. Redundancy Redundancy redundancy.  >:(  Have they done this even Now?

BP oil spill- there were many methods of Emergency Containment that we could have used - These systems should have been in place before we had a problem - Not After. Instead we faltered again and again>:(

When dealing with things dangerous (especially the destruction of our WORLD Dangerous), we must take all possible precautions. -We do Not. This can and will become the downfall of human kind and quite possibly the World if we do not change.

If we're not willing to think ahead, and prepare for the Greatest of Emergencies, then we are not ready to accept the responsibility to undertake these ventures. PERIOD

Profit Can Not be allowed to overtake our sense of Right and Wrong or it will be our End.

WAKE THE *F* UP PEOPLE - OUR WORLD IS GOING DOWN THE CRAPPER BECAUSE OF THIS RECKLESS METHODOLOGY.

WASTING TIME, MONEY AND RESOURCES WE CAN NOT AFFORD, OR IN SOME CASES EVER REPLACE.

Ahhh whew, that felt good. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 03:58:58 am by Captain Dave »

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 04:12:55 am »
Linda,
I used to be a keen fisherman.
I used bait to attract the prey.
feed in some of the goodies they like and desire.
This establishes a confidence in the quarry
1929 is bait to You and Me.

The moon exploding , the sun been hot, light speed, dimensions, black holes......fear, fear, fear.
Bogey men everywhere...communists everywhere, terrorists everywhere.
Twaddle.
hobbit

oh i get it. you don't like what i have to say, do ya? 
well nothing like talking TO me.  gotta talk around me,
like i wasn't here.   slick.  so what you're saying is
you need to catch some fsh and you know how to
by tossing out some goodies for the fsh to nip on.
but then you get bored and frustrated with their
lack of you-ness and it's such a pain in the keister!

what a freakin' snob.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 05:37:26 am by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 04:21:52 am »
There's a right way and many wrong way's to do anything. Things must be looked at from all possible angles, and foresight is one of our greatest assets. If one knows all the possibilities, then one can create safeguards. -Redundent safeguards.

Fukushima for instance... The rod/cores (everything) should have been modular and removable. Emergency Transport systems should have been designed and in place. Emergency offsite storage Facilities should have been designed and in place. Etc Etc etc. Redundancy Redundancy redundancy.  >:(  Have they done this even Now?

BP oil spill- there were many methods of Emergency Containment that we could have used - These systems should have been in place before we had a problem - Not After. Instead we faltered again and again>:(

When dealing with things dangerous (especially the destruction of our WORLD Dangerous), we must take all possible precautions. -We do Not. This can and will become the downfall of human kind and quite possibly the World if we do not change.

If we're not willing to think ahead, and prepare for the Greatest of Emergencies, then we are not ready to accept the responsibility to undertake these ventures. PERIOD

Profit Can Not be allowed to overtake our sense of Right and Wrong or it will be our End.

WAKE THE *F* UP PEOPLE - OUR WORLD IS GOING DOWN THE CRAPPER BECAUSE OF THIS RECKLESS METHODOLOGY.

WASTING TIME, MONEY AND RESOURCES WE CAN NOT AFFORD, OR IN SOME CASES EVER REPLACE.

Ahhh whew, that felt good. Just my opinion.

when i read stuff like this it reminds me of the stories about how the atlanteans met their end.   not sure how true any of that is, but it wouldn't surprise me.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 04:23:33 am »

Indeed.

Fast enough to accelerate an object " out of its skin?"

Please visit here. We do need to "talk" and this is the perfect place.   Linda

why would it be bait? you probably know more about it than he does.
JOIN THE GAME!

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 05:03:44 am »
I agree with Hobbit on this one.

That scenario is simply hijacked from a Spielberg film, it is twaddle.

The effect of a near-light collision would be comparable to a large nuclear bomb, that maybe would give us some tidal problems, but the rest is pure fantasy.

No singularity or shower of antimatter particles would ever happen.

Do you think that someone working on this stuff is blissfully unaware of the dangers? We are very, very aware, and we record & study everything to look for the slightest hint it could be dangerous.

Yes, i once posted that playing god with particles like they do at Cern is not a good idea unless they have triple & quadruple redundant systems, like BP should have had, and know what they are doing.

There is a very big difference between discussing possible dangers, and active fear-mongering......

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 05:19:37 am »
I agree with Hobbit on this one.

That scenario is simply hijacked from a Spielberg film, it is twaddle.

The effect of a near-light collision would be comparable to a large nuclear bomb, that maybe would give us some tidal problems, but the rest is pure fantasy.

No singularity or shower of antimatter particles would ever happen.

Do you think that someone working on this stuff is blissfully unaware of the dangers? We are very, very aware, and we record & study everything to look for the slightest hint it could be dangerous.

Yes, i once posted that playing god with particles like they do at Cern is not a good idea unless they have triple & quadruple redundant systems, like BP should have had, and know what they are doing.

There is a very big difference between discussing possible dangers, and active fear-mongering......

what is active fear-mongering?   like, i haven't personally seen anything on pegasus that is active fear-mongering.   although, i admit there are some posts that come close!   
JOIN THE GAME!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter