collapse

Author Topic: Gravitational waves may oscillate, just like neutrinos  (Read 739 times)

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
Gravitational waves may oscillate, just like neutrinos
« on: September 23, 2017, 06:03:31 am »
Using data from the first-ever gravitational waves detected last year, along with a theoretical analysis, physicists have shown that gravitational waves may oscillate between two different forms called "g" and "f"-type gravitational waves.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2017-09-gravitational-oscillate-neutrinos.html#jCp

Cosmo
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
Re: Gravitational waves may oscillate, just like neutrinos
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 06:25:08 pm »
The reason I included the prism is that this article rekindled an idea that I've had for a long time.  It involves the wave nature of the EM spectrum, and possible wave energy of a "different spectrum".  What if the pyramids were actually gravitic prisms designed to split the G from the F types of gravity waves, giving you a source of antigravity energy and heavygravity energy.  This also reminds me of Lazar's description of gravity a and b.  It would explain why the alignment was particularly important.  This "energy" would be stored and used to make objects light enough to take flight by maybe imparting some type of anti gravity "charge" that would dissipate over time.  Reminds me of Coral Castle.

Cosmo 

Using data from the first-ever gravitational waves detected last year, along with a theoretical analysis, physicists have shown that gravitational waves may oscillate between two different forms called "g" and "f"-type gravitational waves.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2017-09-gravitational-oscillate-neutrinos.html#jCp

Cosmo
And you may ask yourself

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 02:47:17 pm »
Are there similarities? 
Great Pyramid

Prism

Of course, the materials involved would be a factor.
Just miscellaneous ramblings...
Cosmo
And you may ask yourself

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 07:22:40 pm »
Interior of great pyramid:

Great pyramid kings chamber:

Coral Castle:

Ed's Magnetic Current:

http://www.leedskalnin.com/Leedskalnins-Writings-MAGNETIC-CURRENT.html

As I said in the beginning, the North and South Pole magnets they are the cosmic force. They hold together this earth and everything on it, and they hold together the moon, too. The moon's North end holds South Pole magnets the same as the earth's North end. The moon's South end holds North Pole magnets the same as the earth's South end.  Those people who have been wondering why the moon does not come down all they have to do is to give the moon one- half of a turn so that the North end would be in South side, and South end in the North side, and then the moon would come down. At present the earth and the moon have like magnet poles in the same sides so their own magnet poles keep themselves apart, but when the poles are reversed, then they will pull together.  Here is a good tip to the rocket people. Make the rocket's head strong North Pole magnet, and the tail end strong South Pole magnet, and then shut to on the moon's North end, then you will have better success.

North and South Pole magnets are not only holding together the earth and moon, but they are turning the earth around on its axis. Those magnets which are coming down from the sun they are hitting their own kind of magnets which are circulating around the earth and they hit more on the East side than on the West side, and that is what makes the earth turn around.
North and South Pole magnets make the lightning, in earth's North hemisphere the South Pole magnets are going up and the North pole magnets are coming down in the same flash. In the earth's South hemisphere the North Pole magnets are going up and the South Pole magnets are coming down in the same flash.  The North lights are caused by the North and South Pole magnets passing in concentrated streams, but the streams are not as much concentrated as they are in the lightning. The radio waves are made by the North and South Pole magnets.
Now about the magnet size. You know sunlight can go through glass, paper and leaves, but it cannot go through wood, rock and iron, but the magnets can go through everything. This shows that each magnet is smaller than each particle of light.

Ed said he knew the secret of the construction of the pyramids.  It's all about the "magnets"... 

Cosmo
And you may ask yourself

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]