collapse

Author Topic: Parallel Worlds Exist And They Interact With Our World, Scientists Discover  (Read 10644 times)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Pain is the great motivator. Kids aren't getting enough of it. Beat them within an inch of their lives and they'll straighten up and fly right.

Worked for my brother, sister, and me, and that's all I've got to say about that.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Pain is the great motivator. Kids aren't getting enough of it. Beat them within an inch of their lives and they'll straighten up and fly right.

Worked for my brother, sister, and me, and that's all I've got to say about that.

Did for my brother, sister and me as well Irene.  It does motivate.  These damn kids including 2 out of 3 of mine are all give me, give me and give me again and we did and still didn't get any respect.  Hugs. xxoo
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Happening a lot when I am away from home   8)

Oddly enough my big 'jump' also happened when i was away from home

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Sinead, I try to cut you a bit of slack in these discussions because you are from a different country and a different culture with different issues...

No one is advocating child abuse; the problem lies in the fact that you cannot use any type of discipline at all without the anal retentive authorities stepping in, which usually leads to your spoiled rotten brat being taken away and the parents possibly being fined and/or jailed for attempting to make their child mind and follow any rules...

between 8 years of Bill Clinton plus 8 more of the last bozo, we have these issues to deal with:
94 million unemployed, and the majority not interested in seeking employment because of all the entitlement programs such as welfare, food stamps, unemployment insurance, etc.

the second issue stems from the fact that everyone in this country under the age of 50 has been indoctrinated since kindergarten that they do not have to give any effort towards anything, that it is ok if they sit on their ass and not ever do anything besides whine, cry,bitch, piss and moan, that they will be provided for, which means that the rest of us that do have the will and desire to strive to succeed in life and provide for our families have to pay for their sorry asses...

the system is so screwed up that the teachers do nothing more than babysit simply because they have absolutely no way, shape, or form to have any control over the students

they do not have an instilled sense of right or wrong, they have few morals, are totally lacking in respect for anyone or anything, starting with themselves, much less any appreciation for anything; all they are concerned about is what they are entitled to...

Nothing in life is free.  The only way you get it your way is to earn it.

Seeker
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:06:47 am by the seeker »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Im not logical, not normal, I'm antisocial, I'm giving, I'm empathic and a nutcase and I couldn't care less.

I'm tired of little poops running over everyone on the footpath on their skateboards and telling us to get the frig out of the way.

I'm bipolar and so is my daughter, my mother was delusional and my father, born and raised in Edinburgh was a seaman and an abusive alcoholic.

But poop we cant have everything can we; I'm in a much better position than others.

Others are on the street, no home, trying to get money for drugs.

I take my meds, my daughter doesn't; I screw up.  I still tell the ones and believe me there is only 2 that I love them but I will say it.

Your entitled to your opinion as I said to Otter, and I'm saying to you, I'm entitled to mine as well. 

Its a product of a poop of an upbringing and abusive people from mothers, fathers, teacher, and husbands but as I said better off than some.

Havent got a record, that's one thing.

I never said that you weren't entitled to your opinion, but at least I can stop looking for logical consistency in your reasonings.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Sinead, I try to cut you a bit of slack in these discussions because you are from a different country and a different culture with different issues...

Why are using my name like a parent about to reprimand me?

No one is advocating child abuse;

Really? Because it sounds like it.

the problem lies in the fact that you cannot use any type of discipline at all without the anal retentive authorities stepping in, which usually leads to your spoiled rotten brat being taken away and the parents possibly being fined and/or jailed for attempting to make their child mind and follow any rules...

Of course you can discipline the child, its about side stepping the nanny state.
It was illegal to beat your child when I was growing up, but guess who still got beat? Where were the authorities? No where to be seen.

between 8 years of Bill Clinton plus 8 more of the last bozo, we have these issues to deal with:
94 million unemployed, and the majority not interested in seeking employment because of all the entitlement programs such as welfare, food stamps, unemployment insurance, etc.

the second issue stems from the fact that everyone in this country under the age of 50 has been indoctrinated since kindergarten that they do not have to give any effort towards anything, that it is ok if they sit on their ass and not ever do anything besides whine, cry,bitch, piss and moan, that they will be provided for, which means that the rest of us that do have the will and desire to strive to succeed in life and provide for our families have to pay for their sorry asses...

the system is so screwed up that the teachers do nothing more than babysit simply because they have absolutely no way, shape, or form to have any control over the students

A teachers job is to teach, not to shape or control  ???
We don't want all our students turning into Cherry Marines, now do we?

If a teacher was worth their salt, they would command respect and inspire through words alone.. If you have to beat a lesson into a child, then you're not a very good teacher.

they do not have an instilled sense of right or wrong, they have few morals, are totally lacking in respect for anyone or anything, starting with themselves, much less any appreciation for anything; all they are concerned about is what they are entitled to...

Nothing in life is free.  The only way you get it your way is to earn it.

Seeker

So far all your rants have been subjective, you'll peak my interest once you start talking objectively.

Objectively speaking, what did your older generations have that we don't? Industrial economies, for one, more purchasing power to the pound, for two.
We've grown into service based economies... It's an awful lot harder to find a job when their are a thousands applicants per post, and technology is rabidly changing the requirements of the workforce.

My statistics are true, over here in the UK.. and they don't reflect a generations who don't want to work, they reflect generations who are struggling to work.

It's not rocket science.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:39:00 am by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Seeker you summed everything up very eloquently like I couldn't do.

You are a blessing. xo
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
My statistics are true, over here in the UK.. and they don't reflect a generations who don't want to work, they reflect generations who are struggling to work.

That sums up the main issue; you do not seem to grasp that you are in a different world, for all intents and purposes, a far different world than the world we live in, in the USA

as to your opinions and statements concerning our issues over here, you are not qualified, just as I do not critique or pass judgement on your country or your fellow countryman, because I do not live there, therefore I am not qualified;

Over the years I have acquired many friends and business associates from the UK that have shared much about your world, so I do know a bit;

So where do you get your first hand information?

Oh, since it seemed to escape you, I addressed you as an adult,not as I would if I considered you a child...

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
I am very fortunate to have raised 2 sons that I am very close with. They are very polite to elders and have lots of friends which speaks volumes.

I will tell a story of my eldest son that shows his personality. When he was younger he was very in tune with the Universe so to speak. For example when he was 3 at my grandmother's funeral he insisted on wanting a rose to place on her casket. As he went up to say good bye and place the rose on top he looked back at my wife and I and said don't be sad, grandma will come back as a little girl some day.

Anyways last Christmas our same son was in line at a local department store. There was an elderly gentleman ahead of him in line. The gentleman had a walker and had a few items in a basket. They were a scarf, candles, couple cans of food, and a couple other items.
The cashier rang everything through and took the old man's card and swiped it. Well it was declined. The old man had a look of embarrassment and distress on his face.
Well my son reached in his wallet and grabbed his debit card and handed it to the cashier. He told the gentleman not to worry about it and to have a Merry Christmas.

You can't teach or beat that into any one. You are born with it.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Not every being living at this time is on the path of service to others. There are service to self entities that are part of the Orion group according to the Law of One material.

Google Law of One negative path.

These undesirables, let's call them do serve a purpose and are "here" for a reason. They have their own agenda.

Every time we see someone doing something that seems rude, we think "what a jerk"!!   Also it shows us what we don't want to be like
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Not every being living at this time is on the path of service to others. There are service to self entities that are part of the Orion group according to the Law of One material.

These undesirables, let's call them do serve a purpose and are "here" for a reason. They have their own agenda.

Every time we see someone doing something that seems rude, we think "what a jerk"!!   Also it shows us what we don't want to be like

I'm more inclined to believe that it's not so much free will as how others are scripted to behave. I don't believe we have free well, only the illusion of it.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
If you added up all of the laws that are in place to "control" us, I would agree there is no such thing as free will.

Friend told me that in the province of Ontario there are over 500000 laws! So as long as you don't break a law you can have free will.    Haha

And that doesn't even get into the "religious laws" that many peeps follow.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:27:33 am by micjer »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
If you added up all of the laws that are in place to "control" us, I would agree there is no such thing as free will.

Friend told me that in the province of Ontario there are over 500000 laws! So as long as you don't break a law you can have free will.    Haha

And that doesn't even get into the "religious laws" that many peeps follow.

It's a bit ridiculous what we subject ourselves to in the name of the law, but I suppose it's necessary considering where we're at in terms of population.

It's the height of irony to me that our forefathers fought a revolution over far less than what we're subjected to now.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
I am very fortunate to have raised 2 sons that I am very close with. They are very polite to elders and have lots of friends which speaks volumes.

I will tell a story of my eldest son that shows his personality. When he was younger he was very in tune with the Universe so to speak. For example when he was 3 at my grandmother's funeral he insisted on wanting a rose to place on her casket. As he went up to say good bye and place the rose on top he looked back at my wife and I and said don't be sad, grandma will come back as a little girl some day.

Anyways last Christmas our same son was in line at a local department store. There was an elderly gentleman ahead of him in line. The gentleman had a walker and had a few items in a basket. They were a scarf, candles, couple cans of food, and a couple other items.
The cashier rang everything through and took the old man's card and swiped it. Well it was declined. The old man had a look of embarrassment and distress on his face.
Well my son reached in his wallet and grabbed his debit card and handed it to the cashier. He told the gentleman not to worry about it and to have a Merry Christmas.

You can't teach or beat that into any one. You are born with it.
Thanks for sharing that with us, Mic 8) I have a son and two daughters that I am very close to, all three have good families and wonderful kids, all in their thirties.

I never had to discipline any of mine too much, they learned quite quickly on their own that getting in trouble at school would get them in worse at home. I am very proud that my son looked after and watched over his sisters while they were growing up.

We teach our kids by example, yet the good qualities they have are a natural part of their personalities; it is up to us as parents to gently steer them when they encounter bumps in the road.

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit

The scales must balance, Mic; if we didn't encounter the dark side we wouldn't appreciate the good things or know the difference...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]