collapse

Author Topic: How to Withdraw Consent  (Read 27816 times)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Re: How to Withdraw Consent
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2015, 06:56:24 am »

Only those who know about the technology can use that power.  Have you noticed you are alive?  Surely that tells you that certain information is VERY carefully controlled and the controllers have done a VERY good job. 

Yea, but some 6 Million Muslims have been killed in the last decade; In Amy and mine's (and your's) stead. I don't see your point Pi, just because we here in the 5 Echelon countries have been wrapped up in a bubble - the rest of the world hasn't.

Would that be the case if some religious fanatics hell bent on destroying our civilisation got their hands on it?

Cough, Cough, Jew World Order!
There are already religious fanatics hell bent on destroying civilisation.

How can anyone not see my point?  Do you see my point or not?

Not.
I feel like your trying to convince us to be grateful for the current state we are in. Well I'm not grateful.

So would you release the technology knowing that it would be like signing our collective death sentence?  If you really knew how to produce limitless power/energy I say you would not, in spite of the protestations.  Only an idiot would.   ::)

Your going on like the Blue Prints for 'free energy' and WMD's would be posted on 'An Idiots Guide'. Which obviously wouldn't be the case.

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2015, 07:55:46 am »
No, actually the responsibility is not that big, in practice.  In theory it is, yes; but in practice not only would you not be permitted to use it by the powers that be, but even if the general public did learn about it, they'd refuse to believe it, and then go back to staring at cat videos.
The general public is never a threat for something like that, in the same way they are not a threat when we are talking about like spreading anthrax or making a home-made bomb.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2015, 10:16:56 am »
No, actually the responsibility is not that big, in practice.  In theory it is, yes; but in practice not only would you not be permitted to use it by the powers that be, but even if the general public did learn about it, they'd refuse to believe it, and then go back to staring at cat videos.

The general public... yes  most people are basically lazy sheep :P  The formula for making nitroglycerin is easy to find online... the fastest method is pouring Nitric acid over gum cotton :P  And not many people are trying that :P  Good thing because unless you know HOW to pour that you will blow yourself to bits.  And most people are too chicken to try

Yet the PTB says you cannot take a bottle of water onto an airplane because you MIGHT have made some :P

It really has nothing to do with the enormity of the idea, at all.  The vast majority are unwilling to believe anything other than what they are told, so it doesn't matter at all if the idea is released.

Oh but it DOES...  It is estimated (a low estimate) that only ONE percent of Muslims are radicals out to wipe us out...  There are over 400 million 'peaceful' Muslims that may never harm a fly... but that ONE percent is FOUR MILLION radicals 

The government potentially has far more to worry about from subversive freaks like me who actually think for ourselves, than they do from said majority.

Yes that is 100% true. I myself am not afraid of the PTB shutting me down... I would be more concerned about some radical who doesn't like the truth. Happened to John years ago  some nut job tried to run his family off the road. Made him stop for a while until he realized it wasn't the government

All it takes is ONE.... You release the information and availability of ANTHRAX and SOMEONE will use that info... and guess what SOMEONE did  and it wasn't a Muslim extremist, it was a home grown subversive freak :P

Om MacGyve TV show they showed you how easy it is to make a fertilizer bomb...  Along comes a  subversive freak and takes out a building

Then again, people like me can also very easily be assassinated.  It happens all the time; and it's made even easier by the fact that I'm not a photogenic 28 year old like Alan Schwartz was.  I'm the sort of guy who you normally find living under a bridge; which in turn means that very few people are going to care, relatively speaking, if I'm found floating in the river.

You are making one assumption that just isn't true... that THEY are that good and can catch the  subversive freak BEFORE he strikes. They MISSED the Anthrax guy... (one of my dancers was a victim)  They MISSED Timothy McVeigh. They MISSED the shoe bomber... they let him on the plane... passengers caught him trying to ignite the shoe :P  The PANTY Bomber was only caught because his dad turned him in...

[youtube]Ry3NzkAOo3s[/youtube]

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:18:38 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2015, 10:25:19 am »
The general public is never a threat for something like that, in the same way they are not a threat when we are talking about like spreading anthrax or making a home-made bomb.

Lasers... a relatively common thing these days...

So the crazy kids go out and get laser pointers and beam them at pilots eyes :P  Then the craxy Geeks teach you how to make those lasers into BURNING lasers because its cool :P

[youtube]fj7EcDA73Bs[/youtube]

There will always be subversive freaks :P and the government rarely catches them BEFORE they do damage  despite all the surveillance

[youtube]KfyQ9TxG4-Y[/youtube]

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]