collapse

Author Topic: IMMACULATE DECEPTION - John Lear  (Read 7925 times)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
Re: IMMACULATE DECEPTION - John Lear
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2017, 08:36:11 am »

I have to also agree that John is a bit of both, as perhaps as we all are, after all we all here ,are human?  For me it started when I first heard John, almost 20 years ago, something clicked and I followed him very closely , through thick and thin until he led me to "Sleeper". I have been a life-time "Experiencer" and it was like finding water to a very thirsty person!

The thing ,I think we have most in common here on this Forum is that we are all , for the most part, Seekers, no matter the subject.

So is John flawed? Ya, just like I am. Perfect Humans are hard to find any where on this planet. In summing up I suppose the neatest thing, I have found, is living with my self and others, has become a lot easier,  That is a wonderful thing! :D

Yup my friend.. you hit the quantum slipstream button LOL

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2017, 08:51:20 am »
THAT POINT  is what I have been trying to figure out my whole life (well since i started this research when von Danekin appeared anyway)

The old stories of the DJinn in the Qu'ran say they were locked away behind a double gate but it does NOT say by whom. It was NOT God, even in the Qu'ran the scholars never attribute it to God (Allah) they just tend to ignore that point

In the movies we hear about the ANCIENTS as a guardian race of old sould from long before man came along. The ANCIENTS are always mentioned but no one can put a face on them  babylob 5, Star trek, Stargate... all have tried but they are always there.

Seems the DJinn were an all powerful old race that had mastered the secrets of the Universe and became decadent and spoiled. These 'Ancients" decided it was time to give mankind a cahnce and the DJinn were locked away ( most likely a dimensional barrier)  This barrier has leaks ( and possibly humans can crack it open just a little to let them through in an ethereal way..

THIS all fits with observed facts.  I believe ghosts, elementals, spirits and maybe even aliens are all just various names that are in fact just the DJinn getting through

Fallen Angels is an old school religious terms on tyhe Christian front, DJinn is the Islamic name... Aliens?  The modern "Demons" (Greys) and "Angels"(Nordics, Pleaidians)

What's in a NAME?

Flaming Chariot - UFO - Flying Shield - Flying Saucer....  different names in different times describing the SAME thing

Abydos - Abzu - Abyss - Star gate ....  different names in different times

Demon - DJinn - Gray Alien...  Angel - Guardian - Pleaidian Alien....  different names in different times

get the drift?

::)

If you took Time out of that Equation as we interpret via the written word in books.... how does that fit ?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2017, 01:51:59 pm »
If you took Time out of that Equation as we interpret via the written word in books.... how does that fit ?

Oddly enough  if you discount the TIME in the bible and take the EVENTS  they actually can fit what really happened

Example  Says "The sun stood still in the heavens" 

What could cause that? wee knock the planet out of orbit the sun will stop for a bit  It would also start tearing up the continents and causing floods

So if you ignore the biblical TIME LINE  I can match major events to the Tibetan version :D (and a reasonably logical one)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2017, 01:56:54 pm »
Talked to John yesterday  He is suddendly take a turn for the better  Going to try to get out there Friday or Saterday

He tried logging in here  I have reset him a simple password and will call him today to tell him (as i don't trust his emails) 

Jeremy reset his facebook page AGAIN   John wanted to write down the password but Jeremy told him not to do that... so now John doesn't know it again

I will try one more time to fix that but in the end without access to John on a redular basis there is little I can do... He forgot the last time I was even over there  marilee had to tell him that yes I amd my daughter were over

So  he says he has some photos to send me  Not going to spill the beans till I actually have them in hand as it were

I have been trying to tell him he HAS to post on facebook as himself because people are looking for him  and jeremy posting as John is just not good enough

Offline johnlear

• Inner Circle - John's Den
  • Gold 32
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2017, 02:02:42 pm »
Testing Login   

Calling john now

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2017, 03:15:52 pm »
Well Hello old friend... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

oh ok now i read the first post....

I have John's old password if you need it, in case you forgot.....

I caught 4 names post as John before on Facebook....which led to my being banned by 4 names from his FB page....
Hope you can get over there soon....
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 03:19:41 pm by Sgt.Rocknroll »
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2017, 09:28:41 pm »

Example  Says "The sun stood still in the heavens" 

Interesting Sun anomaly! Here's a few more -

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=9991.msg131931#msg131931

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2017, 08:34:21 am »
Testing Login   

Calling john now

Get your arse in here Lear and chat anything you want YOUR SECTION.

;)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2017, 01:50:50 am »
Soma,

The man himself spoke the words that I know to be true in that video and that is good enough for me. I've been a CE5 contactee for about 50 years.

To hear someone publicly state that we are owned and our lives are scripted by entities unknown to us, I think, is very brave. As expected, he's been labeled a crackpot and that is their MO.

They discredit those who speak the truth by insisting they are mentally ill in some fashion, but those of us who are labeled as such know better and they cannot stop us.

I have been repeatedly told to shut my mouth, that "Silence is Golden", and that those who know, don't tell. They try to beat you down, pound the s**t out of you if you declare what you know publicly.

These entities are highly abusive all along the psychological spectrum, and sometimes the physical. At the height of their physical attack on me, I had two silent heart attacks. This happened after I posted my experiences at Alpha Tango Spookz for the first time in my life.

From 2008 to 2011, I was very ill. I was under constant attack as they (the entities who own us) were absolutely livid that I'd broken the Code of Silence.

It was, literally, hell on Earth.

So, it doesn't matter if John hasn't actually posted his information himself. With one paragraph, in a video about him, he corroborated everything I've experienced.

As Baretta would say, "You can take that to the bank".

Oh I do feel for you Irene and what has happened to you.  The fact that they script our lives makes me extremely mad.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]