collapse

Author Topic: Bob Lazar's scientific contribution to Area 51  (Read 6133 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Bob Lazar's scientific contribution to Area 51
« on: February 01, 2016, 04:05:20 pm »
The following is an excerpt from an interview with Bob Lazar conducted by the guys from New Line Cinema who were interviewing him in detail, in preparation for an upcoming movie.

Q: What was the key to discovering it? Was it just luck and persistence or... how did you come across what it finally was? Is it possible to put on these tapes?

L: Yeah, it was simple tests, really. Just simple steps that they hadn't done.

Q: Was it an angle that you came in with? I mean to try this...

L: Yeah.

Q: And what was the nature of the angle that they hadn't thought of?

L: Well, it was that they were making it more technical than necessary. They were doing spectral analysis... they were doing x-ray defraction... they were doing everything in the world to find out what the substance was... they were doing chemical analysis, but... the bottom line is, the only time any of those yield results is if it's a common material that we already have data for... that it matches. 'Cause if it's a completely unknown and there's nothing to compare it to... yeah, it shows up, but it shows up strange numbers and strange readings and strange lines... and we just say, wow, what's that... so it was more of a simplistic view of what's going on. The first thing was... well, where is the gravitational wave coming from... that couldn't even be determined... there are simple things that were done... firing a laser over the top of it...

Q: What happened?

L: Well, the only thing that can bend light is gravity. Is there a gravitational wave actually being emitted from the element itself? Well, who knows... there's no instrument to detect gravitational waves... well, if you take a laser and fire it a great distance and then near the source of the laser put the element itself... then hundreds of feet away put a piece of graph paper and make a mark where the dot is... if there's any deviation at all you're bending light.

Q: Is that the deal? Could you see a bend in the light with the human eye?

L: No, you can't see the laser you just can see the dot.

Q: I see.

L: Other things that were done...

Q: Did you guys know about smoking up the room?

Q: You can put on goggles, can't you? Goggles to see the laser.

L: No, not really... not that type of laser.

Q: This is probably a (UNCLEAR)... I'm making a wisecrack, but that's what we do.

L: It was a helium neon one... if you have a high power argon one... bright blue beams you can see... those are real visible, but there was no need for anything like that.

Q: Poetic license.

Q: I recently did a laser beam with string and some fluorescent light, because the laser beam didn't... the bad guys had a high tech (UNCLEAR -- volume low) machine and, you know, like everything else in this picture, nothing worked... and they're like oh, well, we can't use it... and I said just get a piece of string... lit it with blue and fluorescent light and it was a little beam of light.

Q: Just do a reveal animation if you want to see...

Q: Part of my job is to do the cheesy Doug Henning part of it...

Q: A low budget David Copperfield.

Q: Well, it looks like a laser beam in my shot.

L: But there were some other tests that were done... the reason why we had to find what was going on... if we knew the element... it was kind of the starting point, then we could find out what the reactor was doing. After we find out what it was and how it was working, we later discovered that the bottom of the reactor was probably an accelerator of sorts. If anything it was like a cyclotron... where particles would rev up to high speed and then be diverted up and impact the element?

Q: They didn't realize that at the time?

L: No. That's almost exactly where... at the point they were at when they wanted to cut into it.

Q: (GROUP "HMMM")

L: What was that group "hmmm"

(LAUGHTER)

Q: Well, it almost makes fun of themselves... that's fabulous. Well, let me finish this though. You'd worked on cyclotrons before?

L: No... not cyclotrons... but accelerators.

Q: Okay... and is that background what made you realize what this really was?

Q: The beauty of this is... I don't want to insult Bob, because I'm completely unscientific, but as we get closer... the fun of this stuff is... the guy who inflates these garbage bags and they bring him in because he's got a different point of view is able to say... of course this is working... because you're overcomplicating it. We can come up with a visual... when we meet him... that he is reminded of when he discovers what it is. That he's working with... what did you say it is... it's not cyclotrons?

L: Accelerators.

Q: We find a visual shorthand regarding particle accelerators that reminds our character, finally in his moment of eureka, what it is. There's ultimately ways where we can use the real language, but have visual cues that go a, b, c... so the story does turn into his tape... doesn't turn into a lecture... but it can still have the fun of his odd point of view... or his eccentric point of view... or his unencumbered point of view... is probably the best way to look at it... the fact that the other guys who worked on this were encumbered... and he's unencumbered... is part of the solution... which leads me to another kind of dynamic in this kind of story... which is once you have your moment of discovery of victory... you would normally, now I'm guessing, so again I'll apologize, wouldn't the person normally be able to exercise that in some fashion... a patent... an announcement... a paper... you know what I'm saying? Was the nature of this in some way frustrating... was there a let down after this?

L: No, because normally... even when you're working for larger companies or a national laboratory... you normally can not patent anything anyway.

Q: The company owns it.

Q: Did you once say to me that you had to write down your own reports to some extent. Is this my imagination... was there something to do with as you report there was a sense of your paper was going on to someone who wasn't a scientist?

L: Well, you always had to keep a log of everything you did.

Notice how modest Bob is about his accomplishments there at S4.

He obviously did much more than just figure out what the fuel was in the reactor.

Who do you think performed those other tests that were then performed with the laser, etc?
Seems pretty obvious.

Bob was responsible for figuring out the inner workings of the antimatter reactor, without having to cut the dam thing open while it was running (which killed his predecessors)!!

The full interview contains stories and details not found elsewhere (including speculation about what might happen to you if you were standing under a craft in operation Astro!  ;) ).

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2135.msg29259#msg29259

(Where do you GET all this stuff Z?)

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 04:08:12 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Bob Lazar's scientific contribution to Area 51
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 06:03:48 pm »
Nice find A51...

Can I ask ... is this with ref to the interview and your mention of a up and coming movie...Is this with ref to a completely NEW Movie ? and where did you obtain this info ?

I ask as there was going to be a movie about Bob Lazar quite some time ago..but as far as I am aware it did not happen..

On a Very quick search and finding this..
The link refers to Bob Lazar and New Line Cinema back in 1993..

http://variety.com/1993/film/news/new-line-nabs-gov-t-ufo-scientist-pic-107712/

In ref to the interview..

That is very interesting when he discusses the workings of the actual reactor...and not just referring to the E 115 material....

That seems like a Mini version of LHC (Large Hadron Collider) partical accelerator..

Very Interesting Indeed..

Its something that I have referred to on quite a few occasions when we discussed Element 115... as I often said few people seemed to ask what does it do in ref to when its placed within the reactor...

as that may determine how the E115 material creates its actual performance...

As much was suggested that E115 on its own did not seem to suggest it was anything special...

But I recall Bob indicating that there were various versions of E115....and maybe that also depends how it relates to the reactor..which no one seemed to suggest how it actually may have worked or connected with the Element..

I am very pleased to see him refer to this !

as well as explaining a bit more about the gravity involved...and bending of light via it in his egs..

After we find out what it was and how it was working, we later discovered that the bottom of the reactor was probably an accelerator of sorts. If anything it was like a cyclotron... where particles would rev up to high speed and then be diverted up and impact the element?

The following is an excerpt from an interview with Bob Lazar conducted by the guys from New Line Cinema who were interviewing him in detail, in preparation for an upcoming movie.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 06:05:25 pm by astr0144 »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 06:22:01 pm »
hey Astro

Yeah it appears to be the 1993 one.

It appears in some places, to be same things he has talked about before, but in much greater detail.

Other places it is completely new information.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 06:24:05 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 07:47:38 pm »
This was previously the only time that I was aware that there was going to be a movie about Bob Lazar that seems would have starred " Matt Damon "...

the article refers to New Line ! from 1993..
but as far as I know ..A Movie about him was planned some years later in 2009 onwards.. that was 20 years after his story came out....so I did not know  that something may have been considered in the 1990s..

Damon the frontrunner to play alien expert Lazar

MATT DAMON's dreams of playing real-life alien expert BOB LAZAR are back on - a new biopic about the scientist has been greenlighted.

10:05, Tue, Aug 25, 2009

Damon was reportedly onboard to play Lazar four years ago when movie executives at New Line were hoping to turn his life story and his recollections of working at S4, a secret military base located at Papoose Lake in Nevada into a movie, but film plans stalled.

Now Curmudgeon Films - the company behind Cameron Diaz's movie My Sister's Keeper - has taken over the project and Kenneth Yakkel is adapting TV interviews Lazar conducted with Las Vegas reporter George Knapp for the movie.

A spokesman for the project says, "2009 marks the 20th anniversary of Lazar's amazing account of back engineering one of nine alien flying saucers recovered by the U.S. military.

"Threats on his (Lazar) life forced him to go public with the story. The film is based on his amazing eyewitness accounts of working at S4.

"Matt Damon would be at the top of my list to play Lazar. I had heard he was interested in it years ago when New Line was going to do the Lazar story."

http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/122679/Damon-the-frontrunner-to-play-alien-expert-Lazar

Found this during a search...
I know we have seen material on J Corbell.. But I dont recall seeing this before !

although one video I have since found is on his Facebook page...so I suspect that some have already seen this before..and maybe I had but its slipped my mind !  :-\

Bob being given a Lie detector test..

and him interviewing George Knapp..

Where he claims that he has obtained TWO sources who confirmed to him that S4 was and still is for real.
One being from E G & G..and that what goes on out there is craft were being operated / piloted from non humans and beings not from this planet !...and that some sources from White sands had been aware of the Bob Lazar story  around the time Bobs story came out....and it had seemed to indicate it as being something that certain persons where aware about...as if to say it was not a complete surprise to them..as they had known about certain unusual things that had gone on their....is as I would envision it..

Do we believe him ?

LAZAR : COSMIC WHISTLEBLOWER
from JEREMY KENYON LOCKYER CORBELL PRO on January 14, 2015
 Receive Updates

3 videos...check below on website if all links go to same initial location..

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/lazar

J.C Interviewing George Knapp.

J.C being Interviewed on Newsmaker Sunday

In 1989 ROBERT LAZAR revealed to the public the fact that he back-engineered Alien Spacecraft from another world for the United States Military at a secret base called S-4 (near the infamous Area 51).
With current and unseen testimony by LAZAR, this short film gives a unique glimpse into the personas surrounding this EPIC saga... the most infamous UFO case of all time.
GEORGE KNAPP (Peabody Award winning Investigative Journalist) broke the story in an attempt to assure the safety of LAZAR. Being a Cosmic Whistleblower has its price, if you're not careful.
KNAPP will often say, "VET EVERY SOURCE". Well, LAZAR has been vetted for over 25 years. His story has not changed, altered, or become more elaborate. LAZAR is telling YOU the truth. It's up to you what you DO with that information. The implications derived from his experiences are just starting to be realized.
"This short film contains part historic news footage, and also fresh testimony from both George Knapp and Bob Lazar. Every micro-expression counts... so watch this film closely. There will be more to come on this topic... ENJOY!" - Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell

Learn more at AlienPropulsion.com

This is video that I found  quite  interesting  from J.C.. on whats known as Giant Rock...

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 09:47:43 pm by astr0144 »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 06:37:02 pm »
Astro If you recall Bob's appearance a year ago at the Intl UFO Congress he was asked about the movies in progress and he said they always keep trying to 'hollywood-ize' the story and so he cancelled the projects (despite standing to gain a big pile of cash if the movie went through).

He keeps insisting they stick to the facts and they can't seem to help themselves in glossifying the story.

On another note, as one researcher recently said "Edward Teller hired Bob, because he knew he was a genius ahead of his time who could approach the problem from a different angle and he was right."

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 06:41:28 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 11:48:52 pm »
It would seem Bob was being loyal to his own story if he did not like the filmmakers suggestions as to how they wanted to portray the movie...I had not been sure why it had been cancelled prior to what you have explained.

Astro If you recall Bob's appearance a year ago at the Intl UFO Congress he was asked about the movies in progress and he said they always keep trying to 'hollywood-ize' the story and so he cancelled the projects (despite standing to gain a big pile of cash if the movie went through).

Lets hope that someone can listen to Bob more closely and create a movie that he is in agreement with...and hope that its as good as we may imagine it could be..

He keeps insisting they stick to the facts and they can't seem to help themselves in glossifying the story.

From looking at that article on how Bob seemed to think things thru (if it is true).. considering that there had been such prior disasters with other Scientists dying in trying to solve the mystery behind the reactor & E115... It would seem that Bob certainly had a more clear simplistic way about him to solve such problems and was careful enough not to risk or make such similar mistakes.

It can be that some Scientists have all the qualifications etc but may not have natural talent to apply what they know in the best ways...

Maybe that was Bobs Strength that Teller had considered when he hired Bob also being aware of some of his past technical achievements..

His approach certainly seemed logical and a more simplistic safer way to look into solving such problems.

On another note, as one researcher recently said "Edward Teller hired Bob, because he knew he was a genius ahead of his time who could approach the problem from a different angle and he was right."

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 06:00:49 pm »

From looking at that article on how Bob seemed to think things thru (if it is true)..

Why would it not be true?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 09:53:44 pm »
That could have a variation of answers...and maybe I am not sure which is the right one to reply with !...

It may depend upon does one believe or disbelieve, to what degree and what and maybe even when ?

What I may mean by that is for a long time one may initially believe something.... then one may see others raise other facts that could make one re question certain things.

Overall I have now seen many answers or suggestions to raised questions and maybe content that they have been answered in favor of sticking with belief..

but at the same time I am doubtful we will ever really get to know and no one has as yet 100% proven anything as far as I know..

so even if one felt 99% certain it is all truth.. there will probably always be a 1% uncertainty..

Answers may vary and it may depend upon the time one answers and how one feels on that day.

I watched a program titled "what is reality" recently and that could make one re question many things...so much so it gets so complex...It can be hard to define..

like us all being on PRC.. after we read about so many things that one time we would never know about... once armed with so many facts and possibilities..ones mind can become a bit overwhelmed in what to believe in !

But I do sincerely hope that what the Article referred to with ref to Bob...is truth !

Its been a main story that I would really like to one day, see it fully proven...and it has been and still is a bit of a obsession...

Your story has kept the interest up and kept the story alive...

but even if what you witnessed is 100%...

As to how the craft really operate... that's another side to it that until we have persons whom we may believe in, come out and confirm it... we still may never get to know 100%..and whom would we believe or trust if they told us ?

Maybe there is always going to be an elusiveness in somethings..that keeps us curious..which may not be a bad thing..

One still wonders if somewhere someone does have prove.. be it photo or video film...that we would accept and not believe had been faked... that could show us with S4..and inside the Saucers..

If I ever get to see that I may then believe it 99.99%.. but even then we know film technology can be so good.. its could still be questionable..

Maybe it would take a invite to see S4 and take a look at the craft to feel convinced..

but then Id hope its  just  not some dream !  :)

When we ask what is reality... there becomes variations along the lines of Quantum Physics where the out comes are more than one...

that's maybe why my thoughts on this are confused..
if you may understand what I am referring to..

basically it may have made me not knowing what to believe any more...

Also have to hope its not part of mind control thats got to me...maybe that program becomes a form of mind control program..

Why would it not be true?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 10:08:53 pm by astr0144 »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 10:45:38 pm »
Good answer.

Though keep in mind how the odds stack up.

Bob took six different people on 3 different occasions to see the saucer tests. Right when and where he said they would be - they were!

What are the odds of that?

All agreed these were obviously advanced gravity propulsion. And who better to judge if they indeed were than John Lear?

Of course gravity propulsion behaves so oddly than any of us have seen before that it does not take an aircraft expert to realize this is completely different than anything we have ever seen before.

How could outsiders venture out there and also witness this technology. What are the odds?

And so, given the fact the he told the truth about this advanced technology and where it was being tested, why would he tell the truth about that but lie about the other stuff? Doesn't make sense.

And how would video he took and others, turn out to confirm what he said about pulsing and lighting up the air like neon lights?

And how about his claims of past employment and school being erased, turning out to be true, one by one.

What are the odds?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 10:47:33 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 11:19:04 pm »
Some of the points that you raise... are still questionable IMO....again dependent upon ones beliefs or on proven knowledge...

There may always be some that would question John if he was connected with the CIA as well as possibly Bob if such a CIA like set up had been created for what ever reason...

I don't see any real way to prove that..

even when we have seen video of them all in both day and night around Area 51...

some could still say that was filmed to make it seem part of the set up..

but the questions that were raised about it after ,looking into them came out with other possible outcomes that could suggest it was truth and done as we were led to believe by Bob..

Then as further questions were brought up such as Bobs past... gradually we seem to get evidence or positive answers to support it further..

There maybe still one or two small things that I am not sure about in relation to Bobs further back past..
that some may have suggested were attempted to be erased....like his past early school or employment or even living accommodation records..

or maybe still his education claims...that have not as yet been 100% proven or maybe that are still questionable..

I am not sure that I am aware about maybe his earlier past School facts...such as secondary school...other than some suggestion that he did not come that high up in the class..back then..

why that  would be I dont know other than maybe it was of a high standard to average schools..I say that as Bob seems very clever to me..so why would he not be seen as have being near the top of his class.. unless all his school mates where in the higher IQ bracket..and his average would be much higher than most average school average abilities..

( Is this separate from his College  physics degree / MIT education claims)

but I think most things have appeared to have been or seen as supporting his story..

and if generally so... then I may agree chances are he would not have been lying about the Saucer technology or S4 claims..

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:28:15 pm by astr0144 »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 11:46:39 pm »
Yes but the center of the biscuit  is - how did he arrange for saucers with gravity propulsion to be tested out in the desert.

There are lots of other witnesses to this besides Bob and his six friends.

Lots of independent corroboration.

Tough to explain that.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:54:24 pm by A51Watcher »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]