collapse

Author Topic: Example Of Mass Media Deception  (Read 8823 times)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: Example Of Mass Media Deception
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2017, 01:47:16 pm »
You are a broken record  8) always the same spiel over and over, has been for years; perhaps you need to look in the mirror and see if any labels you use so lavishly, apply to the view others have of your paradigm.

And this is a reminder to All the members here: your membership here is a privilege, not a right, and those privileges can be revoked.

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2017, 01:50:33 pm »
It kind of amuses me that you want to educate me about what a psychopath is. By virtue of my employment I have met many, in all flavors and sizes.

I'm sure you know that to be extremely successful you usually have to have a number of psycho-/sociopathic traits.The human animal is a very strange creature, motivated by very strange things, and even the most empathetic can be brutal at times.

You, so clearly, want what the successful have, but all you do is makes excuses for why you are a have-not instead of buckling down and ramming full speed ahead.

Suffering and pain is very much a part of the struggle to be successful, but you have to suffer and endure the pain for the right reasons.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2017, 02:09:50 pm »
You are a broken record  8) always the same spiel over and over, has been for years; perhaps you need to look in the mirror and see if any labels you use so lavishly, apply to the view others have of your paradigm.

And this is a reminder to All the members here: your membership here is a privilege, not a right, and those privileges can be revoked.

Seeker

I see.  Well.  I am only trying to wake People up.  "Broken record," or not I CARE about Humanity and taking Us off the path the Ones in control here are leading Us to:  NO freedom, 100% surveillance, being spied upon, 1984/Brave New World, wage slavery, to be servants, slaves, sex toys, and sacrifices for the Ones who lead Us there, with Their scripted psyops Most still beLIEve, Their scripted politics Most still beLIEve, and if such CARING is not something welcome here, just say the word and I will go.  Because I will not waste My time on the willfully blind.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2017, 02:45:43 pm »

Seeker

That's fair enough Seeker, but as forum members I thought members had a right to say what they wanted without fear of judgement.

Just saying............as long as it doesn't get personal.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2017, 03:02:29 pm »
It kind of amuses me that you want to educate me about what a psychopath is. By virtue of my employment I have met many, in all flavors and sizes.

I'm sure you know that to be extremely successful you usually have to have a number of psycho-/sociopathic traits.The human animal is a very strange creature, motivated by very strange things, and even the most empathetic can be brutal at times.

You, so clearly, want what the successful have, but all you do is makes excuses for why you are a have-not instead of buckling down and ramming full speed ahead.

Suffering and pain is very much a part of the struggle to be successful, but you have to suffer and endure the pain for the right reasons.

You are so wrong on so many a score.  But whatever.  I want to be successful at getting Humanity out of the hot water We're in.  And dear One, I am ramming full speed ahead on that goal.  It is NOT for Me that I do what I do - though I may benefit in the end - it is for EVERY STARVING CHILD on Our VASTLY abundant planet, stolen from Them, withheld from Them.  It is for every One who works crappy hours for crappy pay.  You think We ALL can be successful "if We just try?"  There are MANY, MANY People who have tried Their damnedest - Myself included - to "be successful" in this rigged, stacked game.  You say Yourself that it takes those behaviors - whether chosen by primary psychopaths (genetic) or secondary psychopaths (mind controlled, severely abused, indoctrinated into this system that forces competition on a cooperative species by nature through artificial scarcity) - to be "successful."

And the more You have those traits, the more likely You are to succeed.  Because money/power over Others promotes those sorts.  As I have said.  Sorry for the broken record.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2017, 05:13:36 pm »
Besides all that Amy, one hopes that we are not taking pot shots at other members of a personal nature.

I think we're above that.  If I do it, the mods have full right to kick my butt big time and I mean that. xo

I'm not replying anymore to this thread, I've had my say, you can have yours and that's fair enough, but I wont be commenting again.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 05:15:10 pm by biggles »
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2017, 06:38:38 pm »
Besides all that Amy, one hopes that we are not taking pot shots at other members of a personal nature.

I think we're above that.  If I do it, the mods have full right to kick my butt big time and I mean that. xo

I'm not replying anymore to this thread, I've had my say, you can have yours and that's fair enough, but I wont be commenting again.

Humbly I admit I returned a bit of fire - though more of a laugh than anything else.  I did not say such things as:

"I'm not surprised you are physically ill. Your negativity is absolutely poisonous."

"That isn't positivity. It's toxicity."

"You are a broken record  8) always the same spiel over and over, has been for years; perhaps you need to look in the mirror and see if any labels you use so lavishly, apply to the view others have of your paradigm."

"You, so clearly, want what the successful have, but all you do is makes excuses for why you are a have-not instead of buckling down and ramming full speed ahead."

[shrug]

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2017, 08:01:21 am »
i like logic.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Back

• Gold 95