collapse

Author Topic: The Plan  (Read 71525 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: The Plan
« Reply #195 on: November 10, 2013, 02:20:49 pm »
And I would presume derogatory comments made outside that area are fair game to address.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

deuem

« Reply #196 on: November 10, 2013, 04:40:41 pm »
Amy, in the world of free energy will we still use the energy we use now. For example, it is very difficult to power a 747 with batteries or a submarine with solar power. Launch a rocket with electricity?  Some items require so much power that electricity that i know of, falls short.
For a long time all the sailors of the world used the free energy of the sun that creates wind to power their boats. It is a proven tech that no one wants because it is too slow. We either have to go back to using less power or take such a huge step to using what ever we want. I say, I would turn into an "electric hog" overnight and I don't yet know if it would change me for the better.
Deuem

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2013, 04:54:03 pm »
Amy, in the world of free energy will we still use the energy we use now. For example, it is very difficult to power a 747 with batteries or a submarine with solar power. Launch a rocket with electricity?  Some items require so much power that electricity that i know of, falls short.
For a long time all the sailors of the world used the free energy of the sun that creates wind to power their boats. It is a proven tech that no one wants because it is too slow. We either have to go back to using less power or take such a huge step to using what ever we want. I say, I would turn into an "electric hog" overnight and I don't yet know if it would change me for the better.
Deuem

I don't see why not - but that We can fly with electrogravitics (witness the B2), and power subs, and power whatever else We might want to power.  And I suppose if You choose to behave in any given way, and You are dissatisfied with You, You can make better choices.

Seriously, I do NOT grasp the idea that We should not move to better the planet for the BILLIONS who do not have enough to eat, because We might choose poorly.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #198 on: November 10, 2013, 05:36:38 pm »
We can fly with electrogravitics (witness the B2),

Um we do? since when does the B2 fly with electrogravitics?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #199 on: November 10, 2013, 05:54:39 pm »
Starving Biafrans...

Lets have a look at an example that has nothing to do with money really , just an attempt to address a problem

India and Republic of Biafra  Two countries that had a ood scarcity and couldn't feed their people...

Enter CANADA, in this case the Canadian Wheat Board.

Canada had developed a strain of wheat that was hardy and easy to grow. A hybrid long before we heard the term GMO...

So Canada, wanting to share this abundance :P sent forth agricultural  emissaries on a mission to help solve the worlds hunger issues... quite noble of them :D

India... these emissaries showed Indian farmers how to grow food properly (farming methods that kept the soil fertile for generations) and gave them FREE seed to start the crops using this tough hybrid wheat.

India paid attention, did what they were taught and within a few short years were producing TONS of wheat... in fact so much wheat that they has lots extra to spare and started exporting it.

Well back in Canada this caused a serious problem, because the wheat Canadian farmers were growing had no market so it filled up the silos, filled up the train cars and rotted

Canada government now had to help their own farmers that were now without a place to get rid of their wheat and keep the farm

Republic of Biafra

Biafra is that place where they always show you those half dead starving kids on Christian charity programs asking for money...

The same Canadian  Emissaries went to Biafra... taught the same farming methods, gave the free seeds...  but the farmers of Biafra were a stubborn lot.

They told the Emissaries that this is not the way our ancestors farmed... so GO HOME... and they went back to farming the dust like their ancestors have always done... and went back to starving

Things are not always as simple to fix as we would like them to be :D

deuem

« Reply #200 on: November 10, 2013, 06:37:51 pm »
Um we do? since when does the B2 fly with electrogravitics?

I was just going to ask the same question. there is a possibility that some are rigged with special surfaces to make them slip through the air faster but I have never heard of one powered by EG.

If you follow Mother nature, the billions of animals that have no food to eat become the food for others. Maybe we should start eating people, Hey free energy!  :o   many animals eat their own just to get that energy back...hum, Solient Green anyone?

Deuem

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #201 on: November 10, 2013, 06:40:58 pm »
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects44.htm

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/suppressed-technology/b2-bomber-and-electrogravitics-declassified.html

http://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/electrogravitics.html

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/EclipseLab/2k1/angel/angel.html

http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Ventura_03.pdf

http://www.blue-science.org/articles/2013/09/29/interview-with-matt-pulver-subquantum-kinetics-godels-theorem-and-electrogravitics/

http://www.examiner.com/article/b2-bomer-may-have-electrogavitic-feature

http://stuffucanuse.com/topics/Anti_gravity.htm

http://engines.fighter-planes.com/jet_engine.htm

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/01/28/1043534050248.html

http://www.ultraclearance.com/test/?page_id=30

From:  http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/BigLieKosovo.htm

(NOTE: IF YOU ARE CURIOUS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS ANTIGRAVITY TECHNOLOGY, GO AT
Mr. Boylan's webpage at http://www.ufonetwork.com/boylan/articles.html AND CHECK THE LINK WITH "Antigravity Drives" IN IT.)

Here is a relevant quote from another of Mr. Boylan Internet published
documents:

Colonel Donald Ware, USAF (ret.) told me that he recently learned from a
three-star General that the X-33 has electrogravitics (antigravity) system
on board, [as the unacknowledged military version I estimate exists must
surely also have.] This antigravity electrogravitics system has already
been operationally proven on the B-2 Stealth bomber, which Colonel Ware has
revealed also has electrogravitics system on board.

The late Colonel Steve Wilson, USAF (ret.), Skywatch's founder, stated that
military astronauts trained at a secret aerospace academy separate from the
regular Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs, Co. These military
astronauts operate out of Beale and Vandenberg Air Force Bases, Northern
California From those bases, these military astronauts regularly fly
trans-atmospherically and into space. One of the aerospace craft they use,
Colonel Wilson reported, is the X-33A, a two-man antigravity discoid ship.
Whether they also fly the Aurora and the military version of the X-33A
spaceplane has not been confirmed, but likely.

1998 Dr. Richard J. Boylan

And a cute li'l vid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEe0N5h95fk[/youtube]

Just sayin'.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #202 on: November 10, 2013, 06:46:04 pm »
If you follow Mother nature, the billions of animals that have no food to eat become the food for others. Maybe we should start eating people, Hey free energy!  :o   many animals eat their own just to get that energy back...hum, Solient Green anyone?

Deuem

Given that We already over-produce food on this planet by about 25% but throw out nearly half of it due to spoilage, I think We're set on food.  And We only throw out food because We distribute by PROFIT and not NEED.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #203 on: November 10, 2013, 07:01:53 pm »
And We only throw out food because We distribute by PROFIT and not NEED.

The majority of food that is tossed out is because it has limited shelf life. We over produce it because we know there is spoilage. While you can airlift sacks of grain to needy areas, transporting most produce is a logistics impossibility :D

But the thing is if WE can produce this over abundance that we throw away to the pigs... why cannot the other nations do the same?

WHY should we feel obligated to provide free food for people who literally REFUSE to help themselves and then when we do feed them, all they do is bread more mouths to feed next year, thereby just continuing the cycle?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #204 on: November 10, 2013, 07:06:22 pm »
until We get transmutation up and running, or until We get replicators.  Either way, We will not be wanting for gold.

Well if your waiting for transmutation or replicators to make TAP viable... you are going to have to wait a very long time :D

I suppose we could mine gold from asteroids :D But other materials that will work? they are all more rare than gold :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #205 on: November 10, 2013, 07:10:52 pm »

I was just going to ask the same question. there is a possibility that some are rigged with special surfaces to make them slip through the air faster but I have never heard of one powered by EG.

Yes plasma energization of the skin... slip through the air, hide from view and radar, but that is NOT EG. And it has already been released by Northrop Gruman (and JLN labs showed us how it was done years ago

The TRUE ALIEN AGENDA....

deuem

« Reply #206 on: November 10, 2013, 07:13:44 pm »
And We only throw out food because We distribute by PROFIT and not NEED.

If this is true then why are the farmers the lowest on the money scale, they should be the rich guys on the block.  Sorry, I don't see that here. Every farmer I have ever heard says they are on the limits of going broke. there is no profit in growing food.  Very few make above the wages city folk get.

Deuem

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #207 on: November 10, 2013, 07:27:28 pm »
The majority of food that is tossed out is because it has limited shelf life. We over produce it because we know there is spoilage. While you can airlift sacks of grain to needy areas, transporting most produce is a logistics impossibility :D

But the thing is if WE can produce this over abundance that we throw away to the pigs... why cannot the other nations do the same?

WHY should we feel obligated to provide free food for people who literally REFUSE to help themselves and then when we do feed them, all they do is bread more mouths to feed next year, thereby just continuing the cycle?

We, being the planet, produce more food than all of Us could eat.  And yes, it sits in stores while People outside starve, watching while it spoils.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #208 on: November 10, 2013, 07:29:06 pm »

If this is true then why are the farmers the lowest on the money scale, they should be the rich guys on the block.  Sorry, I don't see that here. Every farmer I have ever heard says they are on the limits of going broke. there is no profit in growing food.  Very few make above the wages city folk get.

Deuem

The farmers sell to the stores who mark it up radically.  The farmers are NOT the Ones making money.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #209 on: November 10, 2013, 07:35:48 pm »
Well if your waiting for transmutation or replicators to make TAP viable... you are going to have to wait a very long time :D

I suppose we could mine gold from asteroids :D But other materials that will work? they are all more rare than gold :P

Please read that again.  Please.  WHERE did I say I was waiting for those?  Do point it out.  I said:

I'm betting We can work around that (recycling, as You say, using different materials, whatever) until We get transmutation up and running, or until We get replicators.  Either way, We will not be wanting for gold.

EDIT to add:  Also...  There is stuff here on Peggy pointing to replicators on the way.  So...  You don't KNOW that it will be a long time.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:37:58 pm by Amaterasu »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]