collapse

Author Topic: Petition at Change.org... Release the technology of electrogravitics  (Read 7226 times)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Re: Petition at Change.org... Release the technology of electrogravitics
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 02:52:54 pm »
Hobbit is simply showing you that even without your concious knowledge there are situations which are putting limits on your own ability to get something done. English itself carries with it tons of self limiting baggage... just in the words that we use.

I understand that the outfit that is handling your
"Petition" sets certain rules.... and for this operation you need to play by their " rules" but actually they have no " rules" or limits on you. You might not stay even in their sandbox..... perhaps there are Other ways to accomplish what you want to...... I still believe that you can get much done as soon as you have been able to focus your energies......  Linda

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 03:10:39 pm »
@Linda; I got a letter from their press office thanking me for my interest...  :(
Seriously, i doubt he even got the mail, his PR guys just shrugged it off.
I'm afraid this gap between 'conventional' and 'crank' will just get bigger.
Something has to give, and their theory has more faults in it than ours!

@Amy;
Absolutely!
It's the old 'problem/reaction/solution' game.
And your solution is spot on.
I like your idea of applying this on a 'social network' scale.
15 minutes a day? I can do that;)
 I think the politics of the future should be like this, true democracy ( i hope).
Personally, i would make Asimov compulsory reading in schools:)

Tesla's FBI files;
What i mostly downloaded was correspondence between various agencies, some were letters signed by J Edgar Hoover himself, and ( i have to check the dates to verify this) some were sent after he left office, and even after he died!
 Much of the text has been blacked out, but i would like to use modern imaging tech on these letters! Maybe that's what all the fuss is about.....
Anyway, it's up on my site, in My Files / theory / what the FBI has to say/ about 5Mb each...

Your effort re; Zeitgeist:
Have you tried TZM germany? Contact them via 'Maoclauswitz' on Yootoob, tell them Stawmy sent you:D. Yes i recognise the 2 names, but he swears it means nothing, just a name.
Having spoken to him, i believe him. I sometimes advise TZM on technical matters.

OK have to go now, my wife just called....she's a dear, i must devote some time to her.
See ya all later!
PWM
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:30:21 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 03:16:54 pm »
Sadly, I do not set the goals.  Change.org does.  If I could, I surely would.

So glad You're honored!

My hobbit uncle Fibonacci told Me not to abide by the false numbers given, they will tie You up in a spiders web of deciet.
Also to listen only to solfeggio, as sung by Julie Andrews, not the false frequencies given.
You cannot achieve a win if You play by the rules that are false, there are masters of such.
You declare that You want to enable the masses to have access to how nature operates.
Then operate how nature does, or stay decieved.
hobbit

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 03:31:31 pm »
@ hobbit; Agreed!
BTW i have updated my last post, both FBI files are alredy there....

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 04:32:14 pm »
Hobbit is simply showing you that even without your concious knowledge there are situations which are putting limits on your own ability to get something done. English itself carries with it tons of self limiting baggage... just in the words that we use.

I understand that the outfit that is handling your
"Petition" sets certain rules.... and for this operation you need to play by their " rules" but actually they have no " rules" or limits on you. You might not stay even in their sandbox..... perhaps there are Other ways to accomplish what you want to...... I still believe that you can get much done as soon as you have been able to focus your energies......  Linda

I see what You're saying, and surely, I have set goals outside of the ones Change.org sets.  But the goal of 100 elevates the petition in some way there, so I have to "play by Their rules" in that sense.

Not sure how My personal energies could be better focused...  All I live for is getting the word out. 
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 04:42:40 pm »
My hobbit uncle Fibonacci told Me not to abide by the false numbers given, they will tie You up in a spiders web of deciet.
Also to listen only to solfeggio, as sung by Julie Andrews, not the false frequencies given.
You cannot achieve a win if You play by the rules that are false, there are masters of such.
You declare that You want to enable the masses to have access to how nature operates.
Then operate how nature does, or stay decieved.
hobbit

[smile]  Thank You.  I grasp what You're saying.  Was merely pointing out that They offer limits to what They will do based on Their design.  Surely, I plan further than what They have set.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 04:43:49 pm »
I sense that surely Amaterasu.... I don't think anyone could be more passionate about this field. I am the same.... but there comes a point where you have to learn to do things differently than you have ever expected to have to operate.

Trust that you will KNOW what to do..... and then take a few days and just " let go", Trust me.... I know how difficult that might be for you to do because you are driving hard at this..... but just for me..... let go for just a bit.... Let go.... and see if another plan doesn't occur to your mind......It might arrive just like a present all tied up with a bow on it.....At the very Least you will give your brain a much deserved break. Just throw the question out there.... What else can I do? And then .... Let go. Sometimes the most amazing thoughts come to you!  Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2012, 04:48:31 pm »
Your effort re; Zeitgeist:
Have you tried TZM germany? Contact them via 'Maoclauswitz' on Yootoob, tell them Stawmy sent you:D. Yes i recognise the 2 names, but he swears it means nothing, just a name.
Having spoken to him, i believe him. I sometimes advise TZM on technical matters.

I'm not subscribed to YT and rather don't want to be.  I tried checking out the German site of The Z Movement, but I speak only a tiny lick of German and had no clue what to click where.

Perhaps You can message Me with information...?

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2012, 04:53:52 pm »
I sense that surely Amaterasu.... I don't think anyone could be more passionate about this field. I am the same.... but there comes a point where you have to learn to do things differently than you have ever expected to have to operate.

Trust that you will KNOW what to do..... and then take a few days and just " let go", Trust me.... I know how difficult that might be for you to do because you are driving hard at this..... but just for me..... let go for just a bit.... Let go.... and see if another plan doesn't occur to your mind......It might arrive just like a present all tied up with a bow on it.....At the very Least you will give your brain a much deserved break. Just throw the question out there.... What else can I do? And then .... Let go. Sometimes the most amazing thoughts come to you!  Linda

Hmmm.  That's rather what I did...and then the idea of the petition popped into My mind.  I had been going about promoting on basically ATS and was frustrated.  So I took that deep breath and stepped away for a few days.  Like I said - the petition popped in.  I never dreamed I would be running a petition!  (ATS wouldn't let Me post about it OR U2U (message) Others about it...so the search-and-inform method began.)

I guess I will try it again.  [shrug]

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 05:44:54 pm »
Your petition movement might have accomplished what it was supposed to do.... you just don't see that quite yet. It was not a failure at all.... but take another breath and see what happens next!  Linda

Offline arc

• Regular Members
  • Gold 31
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 11:27:36 pm »
Your petition movement might have accomplished what it was supposed to do.... you just don't see that quite yet. It was not a failure at all.... but take another breath and see what happens next!  Linda

Hello Linda
Hello Amaterasu
Hello Forum

Amaterasu sometimes the words we say have more importance than we may first realise. Sometimes the subject is of such magnitude it takes more than just a voice in the wilderness, not because the voice is wrong but rather that it is right, and in being right it carries a heavy responsibility and often takes a demanding toll. And sometimes it takes more than a voice to breach the dam.

Keep going, don't stop, as Linda said,  fireflies... we are all fireflies
but sometimes the glowing tail is not what you think and sometimes more than what you expect.

arc

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 11:36:53 pm »
Thank You so much, arc.  It's good to hear encouragement.  I hope to ignite the fire with the help of those who hear My humble words.  A handful of fireflies may seem unimpressive...but billions would make quite a show.

Offline arc

• Regular Members
  • Gold 31
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 01:15:30 am »
Thank You so much, arc.  It's good to hear encouragement.  I hope to ignite the fire with the help of those who hear My humble words.  A handful of fireflies may seem unimpressive...but billions would make quite a show.

And let it be so Amaterasu, a voice is not singular if it strikes accord with others, a well timed and well aimed voice may be the progenator of more than just a speech, it may ...start a movement.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2012, 01:47:01 am »
And let it be so Amaterasu, a voice is not singular if it strikes accord with others, a well timed and well aimed voice may be the progenator of more than just a speech, it may ...start a movement.

[smile]  So be it, friend!  So be it!

BTW, welcome to the best site for actually discussing things without trolls.  [grin]

Offline arc

• Regular Members
  • Gold 31
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2012, 02:14:32 am »
[smile]  So be it, friend!  So be it!

BTW, welcome to the best site for actually discussing things without trolls.  [grin]

Thank you, I look forward to many discussions

On another note, Moderators, I have just been informed by the AI that someone from here [url] tried unsuccessfully to access some ttbrown flies within my server-cluster. If you drop me  a pm I can update you/them on the new access methods/locations

arc

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]