collapse

Author Topic: Moontruth  (Read 12027 times)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
Re: Moontruth
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2015, 03:32:37 pm »
Hey, can someone help me to caught a "rat"? I would love to know where to find the original footage they get this gif from.

I see something moving in a different direction than the astronaut shadow.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2015, 05:23:43 am »
Thanks. :)
I don't understand it, are you saying that he wasn't touching the ground?
No but he does lift completely off the ground shortly after being helped to his feet.

The only occasion when I see both feet off the ground is when he gives an impulse with his legs,
Look again. ::)

but when he gets up he has the right foot on the ground and (I think) the left hand is being held by the other astronaut to help him get up.

ArMaP, do you honestly not detect a third force acting on the astronaut in an upward direction?

At several points there the astronauts motion is not consistent with the forces that the film shows acting on him.  There is an additional force pulling him up, consistent - in my opinion - with a wire or elastic cable pulling the astronaut skywards to simulate low gravity.  The simulation is poor and amusing.

And as it goes up, right? I see no signs of any braking effect.
It is hard to tell because the object is moving away from us.

I'd also be interested to see which films show possible evidence of 1/6 gravity.  Do Apollo 11 and 12 videos?  It is in particular the Apollo 11 and 12 footage that I suspect is largely fake.

Don't forget the hills too.  How can the exact same background appear both with and without a lander in it  (I don't have the shot here right now but I can find it later).  That is impossible as there was nobody there to take a shot before the lander was present.

Do the hills look like the terrain around the landing sites?  How can the same hills appear in different missions that landed many miles apart?

The evidence screams of fake to me - even if they have landed a man on the Moon in later Apollo missions (or possibly via another means).

ETA: And astronauts who have been to the Moon and back but don't know whether you can see stars in space!  I'd like to see JimO explain that. :P

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2015, 08:24:02 am »
That background (or front projection) I was talking about is discussed in the following video at 18m24s if you want to start exactly where the discussion takes polace.  I'd suggest listening from 16m30 for background.

Don't worry ArMaP the part you need to see is not too long but there is your smoking gun.  The footage is faked!

[youtube]yNI61LbYHzI[/youtube]

Zorgon, there is plenty for you in that video.  John Lear is mentioned at 53m20s. ;)

Andrew Johnson lives down the road from me.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:25:27 am by Pimander »

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2015, 09:57:54 am »
Good video Pim. Around 23.15 is new to me. the operating temperature parameters of the luna rover batteries, are way out to what they should be... The batteries would simply have fried on the moons surface!!!.
I did not know that, and its there in black and white in the rover operating manual!
the AVERAGE temp on the moons surface is 107 degrees c.
the luna rover batteries where designed to operate between 52 and 60 c.

well bugger me!!
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2015, 11:14:21 am »
I used to believe Apollo was real.  Then I questioned it.  Any sceptic worth their salt must have doubts.  Lets not confuse scepticism with contradicting conspiracy theories.  I'm sceptical of what NASA says.

I had a guy from human intelligence (UK RAF) look at thew astronauts body language.  He said 100% certain they were concealing something at that press conference.  It is his job to know that!

Technically, the facts don't add up.

In human terms, one of the astronauts "couldn't remember seeing any {stars}" then wrote in his book he saw them perfectly well on Gemini flights.

The footage.  Faked!

Apollo 11 landed on the Moon with two men in it and returned safely?  My arse!

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2015, 12:42:15 pm »
[youtube]oAwiXqCMVcU[/youtube]

Published on Oct 26, 2012

Originally uploaded in July 2007.

This series was produced from public domain NASA inflight footage from Apollo 10. It proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the views of earth from that mission had been pre-filmed and then edited together, as was obvious from camera cutting repeatedly despite running perfectly synchronized to uncut audio communications.

This series also showed that pieces of existing Apollo 10 footage, which the transcript confirms to exist, was absent on the Spacecraft Films DVD set despite sold as "complete".

Just days after this series was originally posted, Mark Gray of Spacecraft Films filed fraudulent DMCA copyright infringement claims against my videos. This not only resulted in the removal of these films, but the termination of my old account. Legally Spacecraft Films has no claim, because NASA's footage is public domain.

Now that it has become clear to Youtube that Gray's DMCA claims were fraudulent, we at JW Studios are proud to say that Flagging The Gems is restored to Youtube.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 08:41:01 am by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2015, 04:45:40 pm »
No but he does lift completely off the ground shortly after being helped to his feet.
Sorry, I still don't understand what you mean. :(

ArMaP, do you honestly not detect a third force acting on the astronaut in an upward direction?
No, but to be clear, if you call that a "third force", what are the other two?

At several points there the astronauts motion is not consistent with the forces that the film shows acting on him.  There is an additional force pulling him up, consistent - in my opinion - with a wire or elastic cable pulling the astronaut skywards to simulate low gravity.
I don't see what's inconsistent with the forces supposed to be acting on the astronaut.

I'd also be interested to see which films show possible evidence of 1/6 gravity.  Do Apollo 11 and 12 videos?  It is in particular the Apollo 11 and 12 footage that I suspect is largely fake.
True, but most videos we have were made with the camera on the rovers, and the first missions didn't have a rover, so they only had a (low quality) fixed camera.

Don't forget the hills too.  How can the exact same background appear both with and without a lander in it  (I don't have the shot here right now but I can find it later).  That is impossible as there was nobody there to take a shot before the lander was present.
All the cases some people say that they hills are the same in different occasions that I have looked into the hills do not appear as being exactly the same, we see differences in perspective.

Do the hills look like the terrain around the landing sites?  How can the same hills appear in different missions that landed many miles apart?
Please give specific images, without that I cannot comment.

The evidence screams of fake to me - even if they have landed a man on the Moon in later Apollo missions (or possibly via another means).
All that I have seen is that most people are so worried about proving that the images/landing were fake that they ignore things like perspective, and most videos/photos presented as "evidence" are not identified, I remember one case of a video that said that two images (or footage, I don't remember) are from different missions when they were from the same.

ETA: And astronauts who have been to the Moon and back but don't know whether you can see stars in space!  I'd like to see JimO explain that. :P
Yes, that's strange, specially because if the story was a lie they just had to get a lie for the stars.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2015, 04:54:07 pm »
That background (or front projection) I was talking about is discussed in the following video at 18m24s if you want to start exactly where the discussion takes polace.  I'd suggest listening from 16m30 for background.
Thanks for pointing the exact time, otherwise I would have ignored the video. :)

What they talk about on that part of the video is something that was already posted somewhere here on Pegasus, and one thing that people do not say about it is the distance to the hill in the background. When you have the Lunar Module at 10 metres or 100 metres and a hill at 5010 metres or 5100 metres, there will not be a clear difference between the hill on both photos, as the hill is too far away for any change in perspective. Also, the slow animation on the video helps to hide any small difference in perspective that may have existed, I would like to know what photos are those (I don't remember, I have to see if I can find the other thread) to see the photos in full size and not converted to Flash video.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2015, 05:01:20 pm »
Good video Pim. Around 23.15 is new to me. the operating temperature parameters of the luna rover batteries, are way out to what they should be... The batteries would simply have fried on the moons surface!!!.
The batteries were not on the Moon's surface, they were on the rover, inside their compartment.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2015, 05:04:07 pm »
Just days after this series was originally posted, Mark Gray of Spacecraft Films filed fraudulent DMCA copyright infringement claims against my videos. This not only resulted in the removal of these films, but the termination of my old account. Legally Spacecraft Films has no claim, because NASA's footage is public domain.??
I also had a problem like that with a video from the tether breaking, some company said that I had used the footage from their DVD about the tether mission, but I sent them and YouTube the link to the NASA page from where I got the video and the video is still on YouTube.

PS: I still have the messages, so I can look to see the company's name. :)

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2015, 01:12:38 am »
The batteries were not on the Moon's surface, they were on the rover, inside their compartment.

Yea on the rover, ON the moon. ok maybe not touching the surface but just inches away.
so obviously still way outside official operating parameters.
its pedantic to suggest otherwise.
the official story is full of holes and damn dirty lies I tells ya  ;)
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2015, 06:21:27 am »
Yea on the rover, ON the moon. ok maybe not touching the surface but just inches away. so obviously still way outside official operating parameters.
Not that obviously, how is the heat of the surface supposed to enter the battery compartment?
The astronauts were (as supposedly as the rover) on the Moon's surface, did they got boiled?

the official story is full of holes and damn dirty lies I tells ya  ;)
You may tell all you want, it doesn't make it the truth. :)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2015, 07:39:38 am »
Not that obviously, how is the heat of the surface supposed to enter the battery compartment?
The same way it reaches the Lunar surface from the Sun - by radiation.

So how the did the keep the lander cool enough?  Battery powered refrigeration units?  Sounds like it would weigh a lot. (Yes I'm speculating. ;D)

The astronauts were (as supposedly as the rover) on the Moon's surface, did they got boiled?
No because they were in a TV studio on Earth! :P

Thanks for pointing the exact time, otherwise I would have ignored the video. :)
No problems.

When you have the Lunar Module at 10 metres or 100 metres and a hill at 5010 metres or 5100 metres, there will not be a clear difference between the hill on both photos, as the hill is too far away for any change in perspective. Also, the slow animation on the video helps to hide any small difference in perspective that may have existed, I would like to know what photos are those (I don't remember, I have to see if I can find the other thread) to see the photos in full size and not converted to Flash video.
I've emailed Andrew Johnson for a copy of the slide where he overlays the two pictures.  I'll link him to this chat too. ;)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2015, 09:52:22 am »
Yes, that's strange, specially because if the story was a lie they just had to get a lie for the stars.

Well at least they try give and answer everytime, even if the answers are "weird" or simple lies  ::)

It does not fit the same ascent stage seen on the moon's surface , at the same side.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_aJeegFsC3nY/S8r1yZOKAOI/AAAAAAAABao/rSvEw5la9yQ/s1600/AS16-113-18329HR.jpg

So, WHO messed up with the Apollo 16's ascent stage?

NASA says:

After a third night's sleep on the surface, the two astronauts started their third and last EVA. Their first stop was four-and-a-half kilometres north, at a point on the rim of North ray crater, a large formation nearly one kilometre across. This journey took them thirty five minutes. On the edge of North crater they found the largest boulder the Apollo astronauts had been able to investigate so far. This was a size of a house, and it soon became known as "House Rock". Further driving and exploration eventually brought to crew back to the vicinity of Orion, where they parked the Rover, and re-entered the Lunar Module with those experiments which would be returned to the Earth. Although their time on a lunar surface had been less than planned, John Young and Charlie Duke had broken records for the time spent there, and for the weight of the samples that they were bringing back. The crew then prepared to return to orbit. The ascent stage engine fired as planned and Young and Duke rode the Ascent Stage to orbit. Orion's radar locked onto Casper at a range exceeding 150 miles, and a near perfect rendezvous was achieved. At this point both spacecraft again passed out of sight from Houston around the Moon. When they next rounded the Moon, the two spacecraft were less than six kilometres apart, but a planned TV broadcast of the docking operation proved impossible because of the faulty high gain antenna on the Lunar Module. Young and Duke then inspected Casper's SIM Bay to see if they could determine why some of the experiment were not functioning as planned. Ken Mattingly carried out a similar examination of Orion, noticing that the outer thermal blankets on the rear of the Lunar Module were badly damaged, and hanging off the spacecraft. These had been torn loose at engine ignition on the surface the Moon, but the thermal blankets underneath appeared to be intact.
http://history.nasa.gov/ap16fj/a16summary.htm

They had troubles with the "thermal blankets", but the thermal blankets underneath appeared to be intact. ;D
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2015, 10:14:20 am »
Oh, my use of the term third force is nonsense as I did not qualify it.  Sorry.  I meant that gravity and the astronauts movements were the first two forces which is not very scientific to be honest.

I mean there is a force acting on the astronaut in the opposite direction to gravity.  My contention is that it is a wire or something elastic which the astronauts are suspended from to simulate low gravity.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter