collapse

Author Topic: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh  (Read 51956 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2017, 02:07:38 pm »

@ 13:24   Here we are presented with a screenshot from the above video that reveals 'something' that is rotating 'in front' of the 'sun.'

ArMaP, Zorgon, Seeker . . . and all others that have been nay-sayers/deniers since the start of this 'Nibiru' thread . . . just what is THAT?
Sensor overload.

@ 15:42   WTF? That is no lens flare. However, it sure looks like louvers on a (humongus!) Klieg light, based on my 30 years in Hollywood in the movie/production business. As a grip, I am intimately familiar with all types of lighting and these shutters look similar to 'butterfly' shutters on a large Fresnel lens (named after Augustin Jean Fresnel, |frāˈnel (1788–1827), French physicist and civil engineer. He correctly postulated that light moves in a wavelike motion transverse to the direction of propagation.)
Looking at the video we can see that when the image moves the lines do not move, so I suppose it's something affecting the sensor, as that's the only thing that doesn't move that I think may create that effect.

It's the first time I have seen something like this.

@ 22:11   Huh? If the 'sun' is setting to the left of the frame, WTF is that light?
A reflection of the Sun.

@ 23:31   That 'black dot' cannot be a lens flare, as it is reflected in the water. Besides that, there exists no other photograph similar to this attributing the black dot to a lens flare.
It's not a lens flare, it's sensor overload once more.

@ 25:37   This is what an old, analog camera imaged when shooting the 'sun.'

What is that, ArMaP? We're directing this to you to lean upon your photography expertise.
I don't know if it's really from a analogue camera, the fact that we can see what look like pixels in some areas makes me think that it's not a direct reproduction of a photo taken with an analogue camera or it was resized without resampling, which I doubt, as almost all image processing software uses some kind of resampling if we don't change it.

If it's really a photo from an analogue camera then it may be the emulsion of the photo that was not in good conditions. Being a chemical process, if the chemical components of the emulsion are not good (as when the film is too old or was stored in bad conditions) then the result is unpredictable. Sometimes it gives interesting results, sometimes only garbage. Some Photoshop filters are made to reproduce some of those changes in the chemicals.

As he doesn't give a source for the other video where he found that photo I cannot say more.

At what point will you admit that there is something rather 'odd, different and unusual' is going on up there that these (and previously-posted) photos have revealed?
When I see something rather odd, different and unusual that cannot be explained by simple photography explanations.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2017, 04:05:15 pm »

My Dear ArMaP:   

Judging from your quick response and smug, statement-of-fact attitude, you can provide a similar video of a rotating 'sensor overload,' right?

Or did you miss the fact that the screenshot is from the provided, time-coded video?

And you know this 'sensor overload' "fact" without a clue of what the camera is, settings, quality, etc. ?  :P

Or do we have to take your word for it?    ;)

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Signed,

eager to learn in the north georgia rainforest
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2017, 04:34:34 pm »
Judging from your quick response and smug, statement-of-fact attitude, you can provide a similar video of a rotating 'sensor overload,' right?
"Smug, statement-of-fact attitude"? If you don't want my opinion don't ask for it.

As you asked for it and you answer this way (for the second time) it makes me think that you are not the least interested in learning anything about photography and only included my name in your post with the intention of insulting me when I answered, so this ends here.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2017, 06:13:56 pm »
Oh, please.

Everyone knows that this light banter between us is just that, light banter.   :P

Or was that another ArMaP on another timeline?

Well, then. . .

Attacking the messenger is a tired, old tactic of yours that is self-evident from your past posts when you 'find something wrong' (in your opinion) with someone's thread or post.

"Smug, statement-of-fact attitude"? If you don't want my opinion don't ask for it.

As you asked for it and you answer this way (for the second time) it makes me think that you are not the least interested in learning anything about photography and only included my name in your post with the intention of insulting me when I answered, so this ends here.

You think wrong, (sigh) again . . .

And, if you have such thin skin that you are insulted over this little bit, perhaps you should go back to the shallow end of the pool.

And, I doubt you can teach anyone anything about photography when you sidestep real questions that deserve real answers that prove your lack of professionalism.

You can't produce a similar video to back up your spurious assertion, can you?

"Sensor overload" by ArMaP. . . what a crock.   ::)

"It ends here."

Is that a threat?    :-*

You already told me that "the damage has been done, and I will never forget it." (17 May 2014, 04:53:08 PM)

We can see why you would say "It ends here" because that's an easy way out when you don't have the 'evidence' you allude to regarding this "sensor overload" that apparently exists only in your mind.

There are no videos of "sensor overload" that duplicate the rotating 'disk' shown in the subject video.

Dancing around the subject doesn't address the real issue, but gives you an easy out when you don't have the goods to back up your flippant statement.

Anyone else have any comments?     :)

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2017, 02:33:28 am »
Is that a threat?    :-*
Just to make it clear, it's not a threat, what it means is that I will stop trying to explain things to people that do not want to learn.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2017, 04:54:54 am »
What do you all mean by a sun simulator?
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2017, 04:57:01 am »

Anyone else have any comments?     :)

I do, it seems a pattern Ive seen here has continued onward for a couple years now, basically, freethinkers presenting their ideas or theories, using evidence or material they feel backs up their feelings on a particular subject matter.... but..there is a shark swimming around the pool, waiting to bite the face off of anyone who feels differently as it does.

Then the person's comment, reply, or post gets chopped by the shark's rows of teeth into little one liners, and broken down in a way the shark feels is appropriate for a discussion forum, effectively silencing most participant's passion or desire to discuss the issue or event, beyond rhetorical or redundant pablum.

So, we get an abridged version of what the Op meant to share and discuss, placed into a box by one shark, who feels it is necessary to skepticize and debunk every single post, comment or reply, to suit said shark's particular ideas, or beliefs, whether valid or not.

I personally have named this shark Threadkiller, and since this shark has felt it necessary to swim around lording over the "minnows", this pool has become mostly frightened baitfish, except for a few stronger species who continue to evade being eaten.

Just my two cents..only because someone asked.

Cheers
Le

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2017, 05:10:41 am »
That's a fair enough comment.

If I have a beef with a comment I might say something, but other than that I give kudos where there deserved as well.  And if colleagues don't like it, well, that's their prerogative; not gonna change my mind though.

But that's just me.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2017, 05:25:00 am »
I just feel there's something that was here a while back, thats been shrouded, clamped down on, or deleted...and so many bright minds, which may have on  some days seemed so vivid and unfettered, and other days seemed not so bright, or not so subtle, have been silenced, taking the wind out of so many sails, due to passion and/or poor wording overflowing into comments replies or posts...too much rigid structure, at the cost of progress and learning has been applied, but again, just a personal opinion.

Cheers
Le

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2017, 05:28:28 am »
Zorgon, my dear friend, mmmh. Nuff said.

His a Sagittarian so his into free speech; he certainly does when he posts.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2017, 05:40:47 am »
Zorgon, my dear friend, mmmh. Nuff said.

His a Sagittarian so his into free speech; he certainly does when he posts.

He is the consumate expert at expressing his thoughts, and teaching all at once, the multi faceted mind which built this in the beginning, truly an inspiration to those who might think theyve found all the answers, since he always leaves one thinking, "dangit..I better look at that again!"

There were more who aspired to be like that, or actually had similar "powers" here in years past, but who have now disappeared from the campfire, perhaps they are off bringing back some deer or hog for us all to share? ;)

Luckily, there is always hope and expectation to return to such methodologies, there always is!

Cheers!
Le

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2017, 06:18:25 pm »
I will stop trying to explain things to people that do not want to learn.

ArMaP, assuming you know what other people think and evading my direct question is a cheap cop-out because you have made a statement that you can't back up.

You can't produce a similar video to back up your spurious assertion, can you?

There does not exist a 'rotating disc' "sensor overload" video to debunk the video that I posted.

End of story, that's it, period.

ArMaP, I called you out, and you faded like the fog your assertion is based on.

You were attempting a weak bluff because you have no credible answer to what we all are witnessing.

Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way, as you are wasting my time here and your condescending attitude is really a drag on anyone's attempt to post anything.

A silly little minnow is no shark and should never venture out of the shallows.    ;)

However, Threadkiller might be an appropriate moniker for that fishy entity.    :P

Much Love

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2017, 02:08:52 pm »

The lens array is failing and more incredible video proof of sun simulator 4/25/2017
Jeff P
Published on Apr 26, 2017

Dear Reader, please check out these interesting photos and please comment on what you think they are.

It appears that while researching and photographing certain planetary 'anomalies', we (yes, 'we', including Beavis and Butthead, Seeker - LOL) seem to have uncovered proof of a 'sun simulator', or 'something' in the sky that is being hidden from prying eyes, but is failing and perhaps falling apart.  :P

Is this the technology behind Project Bluebeam?

Please, please feel free to comment as to what your interpretation of this data might be.

Especially all you new members that have been hanging back, now's your chance to voice an opinion and share in these life-changing events that we are privileged to witness.

THIS INFORMATION JUST MIGHT CHANGE
YOUR PERCEPTION OF REALITY.

My issue with the "fake sun" is...  If the sun is rising at one location on Our planet, and the fake sun is in front of it, at the location on the planet where the sun is setting, I would expect there to be a shift away from the real sun, and depending on how far away the fake sun is, it could be quite a radical shift...  Is there any explanation of how the fake sun might be in front of the real sun all across the globe?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2017, 02:32:51 pm »
I do, it seems a pattern Ive seen here has continued onward for a couple years now, basically, freethinkers presenting their ideas or theories, using evidence or material they feel backs up their feelings on a particular subject matter.... but..there is a shark swimming around the pool, waiting to bite the face off of anyone who feels differently as it does.

THIS is a problem with ANY forum... and there is only ONE way out of it...

Every time someone has an idea or theory and posts it... no matter what 'evidence' they may or may not have into a public forum it opens it to debate.

Now in the real world we know that 90% at least of people are skeptical about everything... so one has to expect that to SELL your idea or theory and have any hope of it taking hold, you will be required to provide extraordinary evidence. The more the better.

The best way to answer a skeptic is by answering not with remarks but MORE Evidence. If your idea or theory has merit, the REAL evidence is out there and can be found

In the end your target audience is only within that 10% anyway  You will never convince everyone even with hard facts

So let's take a close LOGICAL look at the NIBIRU issue

#1  The ONLY original source of the Nibiru Planet story is Zecharia Sitchin... everything AFTER his first book is added to the story with no basis in fact (like tying in the Mayan calendar to the whole Nibiru 2012 mythos)

So what does the CREATOR of Nibiru have to say about it's pending return?

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD  not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

#2   PHYSICS and EFFECTS

Thor.... You claim to believe Nibiru is real and already here in the skies  Is that correct?  If I take that right...l there are several questions that MUST be addressed in order for this to be considered seriously

Let us throw out the camera issues for a moment and look at logic

#1  I see photos of second and third suns all over the web...  so first we need to decide IS NIBIRU a giant PLANET or is it a second sun?  The original Nibiru of Sitchen's creation is a giant planet supposedly on a long orbit like several other planets in the Kuiper belt. Then there is NEMESIS, a supposed DWARF STAR beyond the Kuiper Belt that is possibly responsible for pushing comets towards the sun

So we need to be clear WHICH IS IT?  A Rogue Planet? or a Dwarf Star?

As the photos many are showing shows a 2nd or 3rd sun  lets look at that first

A) WHY do only a few people see this?  WHY does it only show up in photos to some people?  We KNOW that Superior Mirages create second and third suns at sunsets when conditions are right.  We KNOW that atmospheric lensing (cold layers and thermal inversions) create magnificent illusions of other suns (halos, sun dogs, etc)

B)  A sun puts out a LOT of heat along with the light. If a second sun were truly physically there, would we not feel the added heat? Doubling our current solar radiation would not merely bump temps up a few degrees (global warming) it would SCORCH the planet and wipe out 90% of life in a few hours

C) Gravitational effects  Unless you are a flat Earther and do not believe gravity exists :P  you have to account for and explain WHY a second sun popping in and out of view does NOT disrupt the delicate gravitational balance of the solar system.

So Superior Mirages DO account for the fact that only some people see and photograph these and it is only seen at certain time (usually sunset or on cold nights

This gravitational effect also applies if Nibiru is a planet not a star

continued.....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2017, 02:38:49 pm »
My issue with the "fake sun" is...  If the sun is rising at one location on Our planet, and the fake sun is in front of it, at the location on the planet where the sun is setting, I would expect there to be a shift away from the real sun, and depending on how far away the fake sun is, it could be quite a radical shift...  Is there any explanation of how the fake sun might be in front of the real sun all across the globe?

No there is no explanation  THAT is the problem It is all well and good to have a theory but at SOME point you do have to explain cause and effect. You cannot just toss all reality and science out the window just because you wish to support a belief. 

I suppose that works for flat earthers though Their answer for everything is "NASA lies about everything" While that may have some truth in it :P it is easy enough to do your own tests to prove the world is a sphere and how big it is with very simple tools

So for this 2nd sun to be in front of our sun and 'hiding"  that would me the earth doesn't orbit the sun so the angle would change and that the 2nd sun is tidal locked with the system

AND that a) gravity is not real and b) the heat of the second suns is not an issue :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter