collapse

Author Topic: The Gold Ring  (Read 70769 times)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Re: The Gold Ring
« Reply #195 on: July 06, 2012, 11:24:50 am »
And maybe someone from the NRO can find their way here to explain a little more than they have already released about " intelligence platforms at " great altitudes" that have a " hang time " ......of .... I dunno..... forever?   ;)  Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #196 on: July 06, 2012, 11:32:15 am »
Hobbit ramblings?
Not quite...more like brilliant observations.

Dirac can sink within his sea, and we can throw him a polygon...

Le ramblings...:D
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2012, 12:22:49 pm »
Maybe they are a dead end as far as a technology, but I appreciate the learning experience that Deuem has provided. I've never been able to get it so concretely from watching the videos.

rose

Actually rose, I think a good deal of usefulness could be derived from the technology. Remember, it is EHD and that can be used as a pump.

Now, keeping that in mind (pump that is), an internal combustion engine is nothing more than an air pump.

I just believe it is dead end when looking at a form of space propulsion and other applications possibly.

Mikado

deuem

« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2012, 11:02:54 pm »
Thank you, Mikado, for coming back to this topic.

Also Deuem, though I thought you said the rate of climb was constant,  but it appears to slow down toward the end.  It looks like the peak performance came between 11-15. Did I misread you?

rose

Yes Rose, I saw this as constant until it got tied up in the hold down strings. You can see it bounced at the top and came back down. I only counted the climb frames for the constant acceleration, once it shifted gears as you put it. So it went 1st, 2nd and up on 3rd. Hit the hold down wires and bounced.  This is why I said we need to look at a higher/longer test and also a view from the side against a tape measure or marker arrows set at certain heights.

I did not mention the name of the video nor post the link. It is easy to find on YT, it was in the first page. I think this was the name: Square high voltage lifter 40x40cm. But I think I renamed it. The unit is 40cm square with 4 divided compartments inside in the shape of triangles. You know me and UT, I am very lucky even to have downloaded the vid to begin with. The link crashed and I lost the connection but got the vid first. If I can find it I will post the link.

I was most interested to see if I could find a field around the wires. I found none to speak of. I did think at first I might find a nice air flow pattern, none. Some research on line has shown me that the Ion lift part is less than 1/3 the power needed to make these lift. So unless I can find this huge air mass moving over the parts, I think it is just a very simple by-product of the electric field. So this is an opinion only, no facts included.

Deuem

deuem

« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2012, 11:19:19 pm »
Actually rose, I think a good deal of usefulness could be derived from the technology. Remember, it is EHD and that can be used as a pump.

Now, keeping that in mind (pump that is), an internal combustion engine is nothing more than an air pump.

I just believe it is dead end when looking at a form of space propulsion and other applications possibly.

Mikado

First Mikado, thank you for the Kudos back a page. I am 12 hours off your time line so it gets threads mixed up.

Two Ideas for thought.

As I had mentioned before, we the world are using most of the oil to move stuff around the world. Tankers, container ships, Jet air lines and so on.  There has been some break troughs using this tech to propel Air ships around so they are run for free. The outer shell can have the latest solar power tech feeding a system of lifters to generate thrust. It is a ways out but in the realm of dreams. Most dreams can come true.

Pumps. This is a valid idea. Needs looking into I will add it to my list. The pump that costs me the most money right now is my AC. Moving all that gas around is expensive. I hope you can see a compressor as a pump? The fan is pennies.

Deuem

deuem

« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2012, 11:40:12 pm »
What needs to be done further is that a chart needs to be made showing the relationships of Voltage vs. Height for a fixed device.

Being a fixed device certain variables remain constant and a correlation between the above can be easily seen.

Just my two cents,

Mikado

That test would be rather easy to do if one has a lifter and records the data on film and paper. If anyone does this, please add a nice small red ball somewhere in the center top with cross hairs for motion tracking. I need a better target. Ground zero needs a better line also. More frames per second would be better also.

I guess what you are thinking is at some point it will hover and stop lifting. You also mentioned joystick. It does make sense so far that if the power could be regulated it should have a lift that you want. Maybe over power the unit and control it better.

So far every thing I have seen is what I would call uncontrolled flight. Once it breaks the ground shutter drops into 3rd gear it is off to the stars. Well we don't really know how far it would go when it is tethered.

Another Test: Has anyone tried to lift one of these in the air current of a nice size fan. Will the fans wind destroy it or have no affect.

From a previous test question: I have now seen in my research on the web ( if that is acceptable ) that this unit can be turned on its side and flown in a circle. How interesting that is. I would like to see video of that one.

Deuem

deuem

« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2012, 01:43:01 am »
This is a snapshot from the video I measured.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2012, 07:20:54 am »
Oh my, i'm still on page 12 LOL!

At least this thread has survived ::)

Deuem:
In general, I don’t know what I found or didn’t find means anything. I would like to do a smoke shot with back bounced lighting on a black back ground to remove stray light and shine.

Now if anyone has a lifter and what’s that tested, either post it here or email me with it

Sounds like fun! I might have a go, i have some new geometric ideas for lifters i need to check out anyway....

What kind of lighting is best? Halogen, tungsten, flourescent, LED ???
Back to the personality-bashing, or does it stop after page 12?
Let's keep it real, folks :P

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2012, 07:34:44 am »
Deuem:
That test would be rather easy to do if one has a lifter and records the data on film and paper. If anyone does this, please add a nice small red ball somewhere in the center top with cross hairs for motion tracking. I need a better target. Ground zero needs a better line also. More frames per second would be better also.

Can do 8)

From a previous test question: I have now seen in my research on the web ( if that is acceptable ) that this unit can be turned on its side and flown in a circle. How interesting that is. I would like to see video of that one.

Me too, bro 8) 8)

(aargh more typo's, keyboard worn out due to excessive posting :P)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:37:37 am by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

deuem

« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2012, 07:54:59 am »
Hi PWM, I think the bashing has stopped and all is well now.

For the back ground, flat black with no shine, no direct light, all bounced off of something else. I want to see the lifter, no the lights.

I can draw something up if you wish. Tungsten would be my favorite to start with. I am not looking for an arc; I am looking for the ion wind. I do not think we will find any to speak of. I think the camera will need a smoke stick to show it, and then I could get a pattern of the light. On the smoke you will have to play with the light, till you get it worked out. The smoke test can be done in a static rig. A 90 degree bend held in a vise should do the trick. A section should either create a whirlwind or nothing.

To all, I have now tested with Deuem about a dozen lifters and have not been able to pick up any disturbance in the air. None of the lifters had the perfect conditions for testing. But neither do UFOs.

I am waiting for an associate to return in 2 months. We are thinking of joining the lifter gang and beyond. He is our electrical guru.

Also, PMW, if you don't mind.  As far as I know neither PMW nor Deuem have any prior workings with any one on this site and I don't know PMW from before. So this is a good non bias thing. Is that correct? #2, I have never done a lifter or even heard of Dr. Brown until I joined this site.

It will be interesting for me to see if I can get the Ch1na Deuem team up and going on this. The least I can do is try. If we do, I can post a lot of results.

Deuem

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2012, 08:13:30 am »
I will be more than happy to help on this :)

My new Tesla coils need testing, what better way than with a lifter?

(i already have lots of drinking straws, ally foil, glue etc for just such an occasion, & i want to build some new types of lifters.)

The challenge is to get as much charged surface into the smallest space, without arcing and i think a spiral will do that nicely, until we can start examining nano-structures.... :o

As for the smoke, i have my old pipe from my college days ::) or it will have to be the green drain chaser pills i've got.....

Maybe some incense sticks would give a nice effect....

First up will be the 'spiral sandalwood' demo LOL

Who says science can't be fun??????

deuem

« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2012, 08:28:25 am »
PWM, many hardware stores will carry smoke sticks. they use them to find air leaks. Should be an easy thing to find.

Ah Spirals, what a world.....I like to have fun also. If it is boring it sounds like work. That's no fun....

Did you see the one where the guy did what looked like 2 paper cups mounted on an axel and spun in up. All horizontal.  That was cool. No video though. Now I am thinking pinwheel..

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2012, 08:30:52 am »

“    
The ELECTROHYDRODYNAMICS report, by TT Brown.s Bala Cynwyd,PA-based company ELECTRON-ATOM, Inc, report makes the disclosure that under hard vacuum, a force of 110-gms. (1.1 Newtons) could be achieved for a power expenditure of just 0.5 Watt (250,000 Volts times 2 x 10^-6 Amps) or 2,200 newtons of thrust per kiloWatt. This is about 150 times the thrust-to-power ratio of a jet engine! And that is also 10,000 times the thrust to power ratio of a space-shuttle main engine
     „

—Beamshipcaptain:umm, if it has more thrust than the Space Shuttle, then why can't your "lifters" lift a single battery?)

The above is a comment that someone made in regard to Beamship Captain. His name is Russell Anderson and he was quite prolific in the lifter genre. Rumor has it that he has flown them at the Valley Forge Signal Seekers which is located in Valley Forge Park right next to the turnpike on hwy 252.

He has many videos on Youtube. He also is prone to making a good deal of claims that have not been backed up.

What am I trying to say? document...document...document...everything you do so as if the need arises, it can be documented by a third party.

Just my opinion and two cents worth,

Mikado

PS: I never heard of "ELECTRON-ATOM INC" owned by Dr. Brown and unless information to verify this comes forth, one only questions his other claims. I did go online with the Dept. of Revenue Corporate Bureau and could not find it.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2012, 08:42:46 am »
Deuem;
It sure is fun, & it's great to have someone to share it with 8)

Smoke won't be a problem, i will get me some of those sticks!
Dry ice would be cool :D but i think it will condense water on the lifter, rendering it useless :o
Anyone ever seen a lifter in the rain?
Thought not.....

As a side issue, i have regarded thie EG effect & ion wind to be separate, and a lifter works because it uses both effects ::)

I have also postulated that the BB effect occurs at or near the breakdown voltage and this will be tested in due course...
OK i'm off to get something actually done, so i can start filming.

And if i don't report back within a few days, consider me well & truly tasered by my own equipment :-[ :P

Mikado;
Beamship makes a lot of claims, more on that later when i post the Searl thread ;)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:44:23 am by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

deuem

« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2012, 08:44:40 am »
Mikado, you seem to be good with numbers, can you take that 17.6 miles an hour of straight up lift speed and compare it to other things you can think of ? I do know it was just done over 6 inches and it seems slow when I see 17.6 but what do other things take to achieve this or more? Then this would need to take in consideration the size and power used. Like, I am bigger than an ant but in comparison an ant is 50 times stronger than me. That kind of Math.

And if anyone, including your self can get me a video of a lifter doing 2 meters ( 6 feet ) I will run it ASAP to figure out the curves. Need a red ball for motion tracking if possible.

Deuem

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]