collapse

Author Topic: Attacking the Messenger  (Read 20526 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Tickling the Messenger
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2017, 08:30:23 am »
The problem is that your words talk about the people in general but the actions I from you see don't seem to be applied to individual people in practice, as if you think about humanity but not about individual humans.

Do please offer examples, ArMaP.  I have no clue what You are alluding to.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2017, 10:02:11 am »

ok Amy
I don’t click on it but the title and the continued back and forth with no solution that I read in the beginning of it     is not what should be  polluting the list of topics to read imo  especially when it just doesn’t seem to have an end

also imo is  my frustration with you continuing to promote yourself and bragging even that the folks you have currently conned into  giving you room, board and completely FREE internet access and your saying that they do it cause it makes them feel good does not  make  me want to  do  the smile thing in quotes.....more like GAG without quotes

I feel you are an intelligent woman when not promoting your fairy tale and have many interesting things to add on many levels

so may I please request  you stop trying to sale your fairy tale stuff here.. that way no one will pick on you and you won’t have to defend it

I have written this in as non attack words as I can come up with   

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 10:07:41 am by space otter »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2017, 10:28:57 am »

ok Amy
I don’t click on it but the title and the continued back and forth with no solution that I read in the beginning of it     is not what should be  polluting the list of topics to read imo  especially when it just doesn’t seem to have an end

also imo is  my frustration with you continuing to promote yourself and bragging even that the folks you have currently conned into  giving you room, board and completely FREE internet access and your saying that they do it cause it makes them feel good does not  make  me want to  do  the smile thing in quotes.....more like GAG without quotes

I feel you are an intelligent woman when not promoting your fairy tale and have many interesting things to add on many levels

so may I please request  you stop trying to sale your fairy tale stuff here.. that way no one will pick on you and you won’t have to defend it

I have written this in as non attack words as I can come up with

If someOne reaching out to Me and offering WITHOUT ME ASKING is "conning," then, yeah...  I'm "conning."  I do not promote a fairy tale but specific things We can do and more things We can do if We have the wherewithal.  Sorry You cannot grasp.  Do have a nice life.  (Where You got "bragging" from stumps Me.  I have merely mentioned My situation, expressing sincere gratitude, even.  It is on YOU that You see "bragging.")

EDIT to add:  This section is for My work.  Specifically.  No, I will NOT quit offering My work here.  Unless z asks Me to, and then...  I will leave the board and will not be back.  What would be the point?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 10:42:31 am by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2017, 10:52:39 am »
Dude's, there is NO Need for Drama  :P

All you have to do is post in section's which you feel you can handle with your level of interest. 

There is no reason for anyone of us to argue till we sit at home with bruised finger tip's and increased heart rate due to what someone said on a forum of this nature. :)

Keep cool and think about where you post here, think about your idea's and whether it's contructive.  Give grace to those like Amy who have a section, and likewise Grace should be given back!

At the end of the day all we share are idea's, thoughts and feeling's. There is no need to let them become hateful amongst other folke who if you were to meet in real life you may just find pleasent!

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2017, 11:22:49 am »
Dude's, there is NO Need for Drama  :P

All you have to do is post in section's which you feel you can handle with your level of interest. 

There is no reason for anyone of us to argue till we sit at home with bruised finger tip's and increased heart rate due to what someone said on a forum of this nature. :)

Keep cool and think about where you post here, think about your idea's and whether it's contructive.  Give grace to those like Amy who have a section, and likewise Grace should be given back!

At the end of the day all we share are idea's, thoughts and feeling's. There is no need to let them become hateful amongst other folke who if you were to meet in real life you may just find pleasent!

I have given Thee gold, Soma.  Thank You for Your even-handed approach.  It is refreshing.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2017, 01:06:03 pm »
  This section is for My work.  Specifically.  No, I will NOT quit offering My work here.  Unless z asks Me to, and then...  I will leave the board and will not be back.  What would be the point?
You specifically have your section for your work  8)

any post you make in any thread outside your section that has anything to do with TAP, psychopaths, or affiliated with it in any way, shape, form, or manner, will be moved to a thread in your area.

Fair enough?
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2017, 08:51:38 pm »
You specifically have your section for your work  8)

any post you make in any thread outside your section that has anything to do with TAP, psychopaths, or affiliated with it in any way, shape, form, or manner, will be moved to a thread in your area.

Fair enough?

I just saw this post.  My answer is:  Not really.  If I cannot express Myself on subjects brought up elsewhere...  Meh.  I'm outie. 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]