collapse

Author Topic: channeling  (Read 5667 times)

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
channeling
« on: August 12, 2012, 09:49:53 pm »
Now what i am about to post is strange so dont take the p1$$ :-[
A few days ago i had what i think was some channelled information sent to me.
what happened was i was relaxed watching the tv alone, I cant remember falling asleep
it was more like i was ok one min then the next i was in a trance.

I was being shown wonderful technology and masses of data by captain kirk on his ship in star trek.
now i know this sounds mental but it was the strangest thing? not like a dream far more like i was plugged
in and receiving this stuff, i was able to interact with kirk (capt) as he showed me this stuff.,new technology
and the principles of how it worked etc. one item i recall was a kind of weapon a pulsed rifle thing.
This went on for around an hour where upon i started to feel quite dizzy then all i remember was kirk smiling and
saying somthing like are you ok?i realised how mental this was and thought i was going to faint, at which point the real room i was in came back into focus. I was like "WTF" ??!! i was knelt on the floor with my head pressed against the chair arm i had been sat in,drooling and soaked with sweat. i pulled myself together and gave my head a shake.

At first i was really on a high i could not believe what had just happened as i tried to put things into perspective
i got the idea that maybe this was "channelled info" it felt different to a dream and i soon realised the more i tried to
hang on to the information, it began to fade, i could not keep the thoughts in my head i was forgetting more each
moment. what i have said about meeting cpt Kirk off star-trek and being shown some stuff on his ship and having
a really realistic conversation is just about all i can remember,but its stayed with me. i'm sure this was not some dream
as i do dream well and this felt strange. also i dont think it was an out of body experience as i have had a couple of
those too. I have no idea what "channelling" feels like so its a guess on my part. all i know it was strange.

I admit i have been on this hunt for the truth about the abduction/Demon connection recently,Maybe a little to much!
could this have anything to do with what i experienced? fatigue & stress related? it has boxed my head.

was it a high fervour ? yet i have not been ill. i have been thinking a lot though like i said, and the material i have been getting into almost fanatically is rather out there and way out of my comfort zone. (demons etc)   
Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: channeling
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 09:53:08 pm »
Make sure you write down what you were sent; but don't be too quick about mailing it to the patent office. ;)

More seriously, though, you might want to look up the manner in which Tesla and Einstein, among others, mentioned having received their inspiration.  What you're describing, isn't quite as strange as you might think. ;)

[youtube]G29e5L1oQL8[/youtube]
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 10:02:17 pm »
yes i'm aware of Tesla's flow of information but i never knew about Einstein?
Cos it's new to me and strange i just do not know what to make of it. i think
it maybe has to do with this mad info hunt i have been on recently and ive opened
my mind up to too much to soon.thanks for the reply Petrus4

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 10:09:16 pm »
yes i'm aware of Tesla's flow of information but i never knew about Einstein?
Cos it's new to me and strange i just do not know what to make of it. i think
it maybe has to do with this mad info hunt i have been on recently and ive opened
my mind up to too much to soon.thanks for the reply Petrus4

Opening your mind up too much, cannot happen. ;)

If you need time to process, then slow down, by all means.  Request that you be given time to digest what you have been given, and you will be.  Trust in the idea that the universe is fundamentally benevolent in nature; you are being given information in order to benefit all, including yourself, and it will not be given to you, in a manner which will really harm you.  Dizziness can happen from cognitive overwhelm; but you will notice that the being in your vision, immediately asked if you were all right, when it appeared that you were having trouble.

Information of that nature is not given by beings with hostile intent.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 10:16:38 pm »
IMHO
All matter and energy arise from a primary medium.  You, me and all electrochemical activity in your brain is also rooted in this medium from subatomic particles on up.   I also think the nature of this primary medium is super luminal, faster than light and is not bound by time.  It seems to be the condition of western man that we tend to think ourselves separate from nature.  We are never separate from the primary medium.  Every thought, every emotion is also connected to this medium at all times.  We just don't notice it when we are in the normal waking state.  I do not see it as unnatural or anything to be concerned about that information or inspiration can reach us through this medium.  That is also why remote viewing works.  It has also been called the akashic record.  It is not abnormal, it is just the nature of the universe. 

And...maybe there are certain types of beings that can exist in that super luminal, timeless realm.  Some called them archons.

And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 04:16:32 am »
Opening your mind up too much, cannot happen.
Of course how did i forget this! I remember being told this a long time ago when speaking of meditation.
That is also why remote viewing works. 
why did i not think of that,yes i see a little clearer now.
And...maybe there are certain types of beings that can exist in that super luminal, timeless realm.  Some called them archons.

yes, well to be honest i think i just opened my mind up to more possibilities than i had before,it's only natural to put up boundaries within your own comfort zone.I have taken a step outside.I know there is no going back and i can no more prove one type of paranormal event or whatever you wish to call it from another.

I have stated before that over the last few years my Psychic ability has really increased, i can read people so much easy-er now, I dont believe in coincidence and i do feel we are all connected, everything has its own pulse and you can influence most things.I hope to grow in this area as it can only be a good thing it's such a shame others have no interest in personal development cos they are missing out on so much.

I must say Cosmo & Petrus4 you write beautifully.i'm more of a "hands on spanners nuts and bolts type of guy" i wish i was articulate. 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 04:20:05 am by stealthyaroura »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 07:42:39 am »
ADEPTSHIP AND MEDIUMSHIP

6th. Mediumship is the opposite of adeptship; the medium {or channeller} is the passive instrument of foreign influences; the adept actively controls himself and all inferior potencies.
SOURCE: THEOSOPHY, Vol. 6, No. 5, March, 1918 (Pages 193-1990, Part 7 of a 10 part series)

Even from this one quote, the risks must be obvious.  The article goes on to explain that, "the less {the medium/channeller} exercises his will, the better the phenomena: the more he feels anxious, the less he is likely to get anything; to mesmerize requires a positive nature, to be a medium a perfectly passive one. This is the Alphabet of Spiritualism, and no medium is ignorant of it."

So, not only is the channeller or medium passive, but the less they exercise their will, the better they are at channelling.  Furthermore, because of the fact that in order to be an effective channel one must relinquish all control of the phenomenon, then any force can communicate through the channel and subtly or overtly change the essence of the channelled massage.  That was part of the essential warning in my article MK-ULTRA & COINTELPRO - Sinister Mind Control and New Age.

SOME ESOTERIC LORE ABOUT MEDIUMSHIP

Mediumship and Channeling

The subtle bodies of a [trance] medium {or trance channeller} are more loosely connected together than they are in a regular person. This allows the subtle bodies to be easily disconnected and enables a non-physical entity to take temporary control of the medium's entire physical-etheric body or a large portion of their etheric body:

{SNIP}

[Trance] mediumship {edit: or trance channelling} should not be considered a psychic power because it actually involves relinquishing one's power. A loosely connected subtle body is not a gift or a blessing; like clairvoyance it is a disability (but even more so) {see below}. [Trance] mediumship {edit: or trance channelling} is extremely detrimental to one's long-term physical, emotional and mental health, so the practice is not recommended.
SOURCE: Clairvoyance, Mediumship and Channeling Explained by Lee Bladon

Any emotional-world entity that claims to be an ascended master, oversoul or archangel and offers "esoteric" knowledge is a fraud that cannot be trusted. True ascended masters do NOT communicate through mediums. The lowest world they operate in is the mental world, and they communicate by direct thought transfer into the minds of their advanced students (who remain fully present and fully lucid during the communication).

Channeling differs from mediumship {only} in that the emotional-world entity does not take possession of the person's entire body; they just take control of the voice-box or the arm (in the case of automatic writing). True ascended masters do NOT communicate in this way – they do not take control of anyone's body or any part of their body.
SOURCE: Clairvoyance, Mediumship and Channeling Explained by Lee Bladon

So, channelling is simply a form of mediumship which potentially may allow any unscrupulous "entity" to send us messages.   ???

Continued below....

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 07:43:36 am »
REMOTE INFLUENCING

I am sure that most of the people reading this are well aware of remote viewing.  If not, there is plenty on this site and others to keep you occupied.  Remote Influencing (RI) is a spin off from remote viewing basically.

As I understand it (and have personally witnessed something that looked like this in operation) it is possible to use trained persons to remotely influence the mind of another person.  It is most effective on precisely the type of people described above (i.e. mediums and channellers). In fact, as I understand it, RI is most effective on someone who is acting as a channeller.

Need I say more?   :o

Cosmic4life is possibly better qualified to explain why channellers are vulnerable to RI than I am.  Cosmic?

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 10:22:37 am »
PIMANDER i cannot really say what i experienced but i do know it was different to any other experience
i have had in the past. whether it was a hostile mind meld of sorts i will never know and the images are
still fading more each day though i will never forget the experience i will just chalk it up to "High strangeness"

very interesting read pal, nice that you went to the trouble to let me know more about the subject.
Thanks.
IF it happens again i will be sharp to write down as much as i can as soon as it ends and i will post.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 02:13:30 pm »
6th. Mediumship is the opposite of adeptship; the medium {or channeller} is the passive instrument of foreign influences; the adept actively controls himself and all inferior potencies.

[youtube]pkQYFwyX0k8[/youtube]

The difference between a magician and a medium, is that usually, a medium will not even try to understand the mechanics or principles involved.  They are, as the Merovingian says here, without knowledge of why or how, and therefore without real power.

A medium sits down and asks for a spirit to come, often without taking any precautions at all, or even being aware of the fact that precautionary measures exist.  There is no circle, no triangle, no divine invocation first.  Carla Reuckert, when she channelled the Ra material, was one of the only channels I know of who, despite not being a magician as such, made genuine efforts to discover safe and otherwise optimal methods.  She was conscientious, and the resulting work has a corresponding level of quality to it.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 02:52:26 pm »
she channelled the Ra material, was one of the only channels I know of who, despite not being a magician as such, made genuine efforts to discover safe and otherwise optimal methods.  She was conscientious, and the resulting work has a corresponding level of quality to it.
What was the point?  What was in "the Ra material that can not be found by other means.  That is a lot of material for little.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 09:50:11 am »
I enjoyed the Ra material. It brought me piece.

In fact, I'll be starting the audio series version again this week.

Besides that, Stealthy, exercise your house and see if anything goes 'bump' lol.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]