collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134790 times)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #555 on: April 13, 2018, 11:00:38 am »
...Irene hasn't shown 'proof' but i believe her...

I appreciate that.  :)

Having said that, it is the nature of the phenomenon we are dealing with not to leave hard evidence. If you think about it, it makes sense and means ET/ED can play his games with impunity.

I could vomit everything that's happened to me all over this board, but I would still not be able to provide concrete evidence. Much of it I don't want to share because I was egregiously violated a number of times.

The only proof I can offer is that my input on these matters is always consistent. Why?

Because the truth never changes.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #556 on: May 20, 2018, 12:59:50 am »

I have had a feeling that time has speed up, for me it seemed to start around my 30th birthday, and I really don't believe we are sat in a 24 hour day, I am not sure how long the "real day" is but it is certainly shorter than 24 hours in my realm at least ..  cant give real specifics as to what it is that makes me feel this, but I do feel it.

Fans'

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #557 on: May 20, 2018, 03:51:18 am »
I have had a feeling that time has speed up, for me it seemed to start around my 30th birthday, and I really don't believe we are sat in a 24 hour day, I am not sure how long the "real day" is but it is certainly shorter than 24 hours in my realm at least ..  cant give real specifics as to what it is that makes me feel this, but I do feel it.

Fans'
You are not alone in this, Zorgon has posted much about it; our "24" hour day is only about 16 hours now or so it feels...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #558 on: May 20, 2018, 04:18:31 am »
You are not alone in this, Zorgon has posted much about it; our "24" hour day is only about 16 hours now or so it feels...
Not for me. :)

I have always had a good perception of time (I only use an alarm clock when I have to wake up 2 or three hours before the usual time) and I don't feel any difference.

In the last four weeks I have had the feeling that things that happened a few days before happened a long time ago, but every day feels normal, it's probably because many things have been happening to me in the last weeks. :)

Offline Canine

• Gold 10
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
« Reply #559 on: May 20, 2018, 11:32:37 am »
Full disclosure since I'm new to your timeline: I remember the gear thing on the dial being on/at the bottom of the dial - not as elevated - and having more teeth on it. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a 'discrepancy' on this issue.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:34:30 am by Canine »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #560 on: May 21, 2018, 04:23:49 am »
Full disclosure since I'm new to your timeline: I remember the gear thing on the dial being on/at the bottom of the dial - not as elevated - and having more teeth on it. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a 'discrepancy' on this issue.

The thing is that IF there was an absolute timeline shift, we would not be aware of it at all... because everything in reality would have shifted. As I stated in my article  it happened the first time... All the material Ted wrote about it was gone... all the research I saw on the 16 hour day, the university studies, all gone... even Ted himself said he had no idea what I was talking about...

But now it is back...

Also a photograph like the one mcjer posted that showed the spelling of JC Penny without the 'e' should not exist in this timeline...

So SOMETHING is amiss... perhaps instead of crossing over... the timelines are merging or converging...

The very fact that we can sense something is amiss means that we exist OUTSIDE this physical body... and as such we can semse "A disturbance in the Force" as it were

Well Today I got this article...  seems science is staring to accept that...

A NEW THEORY BASED ON QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT SAYS YOUR MIND EXISTS IN ANOTHER DIMENSION
By 2004carlt / May 19, 2018

The relationship between the mind and the brain is a mystery that is central to how we understand our very existence as sentient beings. Some say the mind is strictly a function of the brain — consciousness is the product of firing neurons. But some strive to scientifically understand the existence of a mind independent of, or at least to some degree separate from, the brain.

The peer-reviewed scientific journal NeuroQuantology brings together neuroscience and quantum physics — an interface that some scientists have used to explore this fundamental relationship between mind and brain.

An article published in the September 2017 edition of NeuroQuantology reviews and expands upon the current theories of consciousness that arise from this meeting of neuroscience and quantum physics.

Dr. Dirk Meijer (Courtesy of Dr. Dirk Meijer)

Dr. Dirk K.F. Meijer, a professor at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands, hypothesizes that consciousness resides in a field surrounding the brain. This field is in another dimension. It shares information with the brain through quantum entanglement, among other methods. And it has certain similarities with a black hole.

This field may be able to pick up information from the Earth’s magnetic field, dark energy, and other sources. It then “transmits wave information into the brain tissue, that … is instrumental in high-speed conscious and subconscious information processing,” Dirk wrote.

In other words, the “mind” is a field that exists around the brain; it picks up information from outside the brain and communicates it to the brain in an extremely fast process.

He described this field alternately as “a holographic structured field,” a “receptive mental workspace,” a “meta-cognitive domain,” and the “global memory space of the individual.”

Extremely rapid functions of the brain suggest it processes information through a mechanism not yet revealed.

(HypnoArt)

There’s an unsolved mystery in neuroscience called the “binding problem.” Different parts of the brain are responsible for different things: some parts work on processing color, some on processing sound, et cetera. But, it somehow all comes together as a unified perception, or consciousness.

Information comes together and interacts in the brain more quickly than can be explained by our current understanding of neural transmissions in the brain. It thus seems the mind is more than just neurons firing in the brain.

Neuroscientists are still searching for a mechanism for this “binding” of disparate parts of the brain’s information processing. Meijer has turned to quantum entanglement and tunneling for part of the answer.

Quantum entanglement is a phenomenon in which particles appear to be connected over vast distances. When actions are performed on one of the particles, corresponding changes are observed on the others simultaneously.

Quantum tunneling is a phenomenon in which a particle tunnels through a barrier it shouldn’t be able to according to classical physics.

These quantum phenomena allow for processes so rapid, they can’t be explained with classical physics. So they may help explain ultra-fast subconscious mental processes.

Principles of quantum physics may explain how the mind processes information.

(Geralt)

If the “mind” or mental field could interact with the brain this way, it could be a step toward explaining the rapidity of mental processes.

Meijer also uses the wave-particle nature of matter in quantum physics to explain the relationship between the mental field and the brain. Essentially this principle holds that electrons and photons exist in the form of waves, but can also behave like particles. In a manner of speaking, they are both waves and particles.

Similarly, Meijer said the mental field is both non-material and, at the same time, physically part of the brain: “The proposed mental workspace is regarded to be non-material, but in relation to the individual brain, entertains a non-dual wave/particle relation according to quantum physical principles: it is directly dependent on the brain physiology but not reducible to it.”

The mind and the brain, according to Meijer, are connected. They are unified, yet separate. Such an apparent paradox is characteristic of quantum physics.

The mind may reside in another spatial dimension.

(HypnoArt)

Meijer hypothesizes that the mental field is in another dimension: “That we cannot directly perceive this information aspect is traditionally ascribed to a hidden fourth spatial dimension … which cannot be observed in our 3-D world, but can be mathematically derived.”

He clarified that this fourth spatial dimension is not time (time is commonly described as the “fourth dimension”). Rather, this is a concept of space-time that includes four spatial dimensions, plus time (a “4+1 space-time structure”).

He cited studies that have suggested this concept of dimensions could reconcile the miss-matches between traditional physics and quantum physics that plague scientists today.

The mind would exist in the fourth spatial dimension.

The mind could be like a black hole.

(Imonedesign)

Meijer envisions a sort of screen or boundary between the outside world and the individual mental field. He likens this boundary to the event horizon of a black hole.

“It is assumed that information entering a black hole from the outside is not lost, but … rather is being projected on its outer screen, called the ‘event horizon,’” Meijer wrote.

“Consciousness is a boundary condition between a singularity (black hole) and space within the brain.” The event horizon separates “a mental model of reality for internal use in each individual” from all that exists outside of it. Yet it is connected to a “universal information matrix.”

Meijer described via email how this “dynamic holographic boundary” collects information from inside the brain as well as from the “information fields in which our brain is permanently embedded.” He said: “In this manner, it is implicitly connected to a universal information matrix.”

The structure of the hypothesized mental field could take the shape of a torus.

A torus (Public domain) Background: (Felix Mittermeier)

The geometrical shape known as a torus is well suited for the nature and functions Meijer attributes to the mental field.

A torus is described by the Merriam Webster dictionary as, “a doughnut-shaped surface generated by a circle rotated about an axis in its plane that does not intersect the circle.”

Meijer presented various reasons within physics theories for choosing this shape for his hypothesized mental field. One reason is related to a theory of how electrical activity in the brain oscillates.

The nested torus structure suggested by Dr. Dirk Meijer for the mental field connected to the brain. (Courtesy of Dr. Dirk Meijer)

These rhythms have been compared to microscopic features of the universe, such as those described by String Theory. Meijer described these as “multidimensional torus movements.”

The torus structure is found in physics from the micro-scale to the extreme macro-scale of black holes and the universe as a whole, Meijer explained. It could be instrumental in dynamically integrating information in the mind and brain.

Meijer discusses the broader implications for the philosophy of mind–matter relationships.

Meijer wrote: “Our paper, may directly contribute to an answer on the famous question of [cognitive scientists and philosopher David] Chalmers …: how can something immaterial like subjective experience and self-consciousness arise from a material brain?”

The ability of the mental field to pick up information from other fields, as conceived by Meijer, could also explain some anomalous phenomena, such as extrasensory perception, he noted.

In his view, “Consciousness can be regarded as the most basic building block of nature and consequently is present at all levels of the fabric of reality.”

Since quantum physics emerged, scientists have been exploring its ability to explain consciousness. Meijer’s work fits within that exploration.

Another theory called “orchestrated objective reduction,” or “Orch-OR,” was developed by physicist Sir Roger Penrose and anesthesiologist Dr. Stuart Hameroff. On his website, Hameroff describes the theory: “… it suggests consciousness arises from quantum vibrations in protein polymers called microtubules inside the brain’s neurons.”

Like Meijer, Penrose and Hameroff have said “there is a connection between the brain’s biomolecular processes and the basic structure of the universe.” They have also called for a major change in how scientists view consciousness.

Hameroff said in an interview with the blog Singularity: “Most scientists can’t explain consciousness in the brain, so they can’t say that consciousness out of the brain is impossible.”

Update: Dr. Dirk Meijer has provided The Epoch Times with an update on his paper, clarifying that quantum tunneling and entanglement are not the most likely methods of information transfer between the mental field and the brain. These two phenomena have been shown to provide only a correlation between two particles, not necessarily information transfer (although that may prove to be the case with further research).

Rather, quantum wave resonance is a more likely mechanism of extremely rapid information processing in the brain. This means, instead of signals being sent between neurons in the brain, a wave pattern that encompasses all neurons, as well as the mental field, transmits the information instantaneously.

Picture a vibration wave going up and down in a consistent pattern and running all through your brain and even outside of it. That pattern communicates information that can be understood by vibratory receptors in your brain. All of this is happening in a dimension and at a microscopic level not directly perceptible through conventional scientific instrumentation at our disposal today, yet can be inferred through physical and mathematical modeling.

SOURCE:  http://bestblender.co.uk/2018/05/19/a-new-theory-based-on-quantum-entanglement-says-your-mind-exists-in-another-dimension/

ORIGINAL SOURCE:  www.theepochtimes.com
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:31:06 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #561 on: May 21, 2018, 04:40:48 am »
Even the articles on ATS are back  (I bet ArMaP will say they were never gone :P )

This one dated 2011

The day has only 16 hours. I can feel that! Don't you? And there is proof of that!

Posted by diamondsmith at ATS

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM link   

Lately I have noticed that the time goes faster than usual.I wake up in the morning go to work,and the hours past faster and faster. I return home and don't know how my day passed. It's just me? Or is it real! I don't know. Maybe you other ATS members feel the same thing!

Text It is common to say or hear, that the time "seems" less than before. That year and the day goes by so fast there''s no time to do anything. There seems! Is actually smaller day, on the globe and it is our fault. Changes in Magnetic Resonance of the earth contributes to this. The German physicist Winfried Otto Schumann in 1952 found that the land has a set of peaks with very low frequencies, they are in the magnetic field between the ground aa ionosphere, something like 100km away. Like a pacemaker, a pulse rate averaged 7.83 hertz per second. Has great importance for our health because we are in volts bioelectric in nature in the same waves, changing the heartbeat of the Earth, our amends. All this raises the earth balance. Mother Earth pulsates like a beating heart. But since the years 80 / 90 changed the ecological imbalance that resonance, increasing to approximately 11/13 hertz per second, causing the speed of hours. Consequently been changed daylight hours of 24 are now only 16. And many reputable biologists and scientists say the research saying that Gaia "Earth" is a living superorganism. The text of Leonardo Boff says is true, and that the cause is a violation of nature by man, disrespect and degradation of nature. She also says it will continue, if we stop fighting things that is our own life. Source: www.shvoong.com...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #562 on: May 21, 2018, 04:56:59 am »
Now I am going to add the next few comments from ATS  (THIS is why I won't go back there :P)

The first few comments right off the bat are the pat smart ass mainstream answers... still inside the box. I include them here just to cover the pat answers: 

pazcat
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:43 AM link   
I'm convinced. Finally the proof I was looking for, it's hard to argue against that scientific analysis.

muzzleflash
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:47 AM link   
No offense or anything but I believe this is most likely total nonsense.
Also, the language is very poor, there is 24 hours daylight now 16? Since when?
The planet I live on is half day half night, not 24hours of daylight.
Also, the length of the hour is determined by the speed of the rotation of the Earth combined with it's circumference.
Earth circumference = 24 k miles roughly.
Earth rotation speed = 1000 mph
Therefore there are 24hours in a day.
Time only "seems" to move faster because people are busy doing things.

libertytoall
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM link   
Actually, scientifically and technically speaking, every human being has an internal clock that slows as we age. This makes the world around us appear to speed up as we get older.

Kaiju
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:51 AM link   
No need to panic people. My bowels still say there are 24 hours in a day (I'm a regular kind of guy).

weirdguy
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM link   
I have a pretty crap job, it's really boring factory work.
Time for me drags on until lunch time when I get to the pub
for a couple of beers.
Then the afternoon goes really fast.
Yay for beer

gamesmaster63
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM link   
You're just getting older.
The older you get, the faster time seems to fly.
Or you are having too much fun.

Okay so much for the pat answers. ATS is INFESTED :P with these NON THINKERS  :D

Then we get one that is the typical Negative Nancy that is always right (only in their own mind :P )

Heyyo_yoyo
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM link   
lol... Benjamin Franklin stated that 'Beer was proof that God loves us'...your post reminded me of that statement.

on topic, it appears to me that this person trying to get folks to believe we only have 16 hours in the day is profoundly confused.

What it seems to me is that he discovered this frequency change and is trying to attribute it to man's destructive ecological legacy, when in fact it has nothing to do with mankind, but instead with comic forces at work... The same cosmic forces that are causing global warming to occur... not just on Earth mind you, but within the entire solar system itself. His mentioning Gaia proves to me that he is a religious fanatic, one who belongs to the same secret society as Al Gore, and who is responsible for the creation of the Georgia Guide Stones, and what is written upon them.

People like this are dangerous, and are not to be trusted. There is no proof of anything here, just the rant of someone who feels murder is an acceptable form of population control.

Good Night...

---- ----- ----- ---- ----

Seriously? My aren't we full of ourselves :P  Well people like that yoyo I have come to just totally ignore... no point even trying to reply.   

Well then comes a person that GETS IT  and puts it into simple terms....

Gseven
posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:43 AM link   

I think what the OP was saying was that the "observance" of time is the same, however, how we experience what we've defined as 24 hours is not the same as it use to be. How would we know that an hour today was not the same as an hour was 20 years ago? See? The only reason why I understood the OP is because I've often wondered this very thing. It DOES feel like hours literally fly by as if they are mere minutes. I have episodes where I swear I have lost time, because it doesn't make sense.

Here's a VERY SMALL example of something that I've noticed....mind you, I do not base my assumption on this event. It is merely a small example of many things that stump me. Having served in the military, I can shower pretty fast when I set my mind to it. However, when I got out of boot camp, my showers leveled out into the 15 minute range. That gives me time to "wake up", wash off, shave, whatever...then I'm done. For decades, I've consistently clocked 15-minute showers.

These days, however, I have found myself having been in the shower for well over an hour, with it feeling like I had only been in for 15 minutes doing the same things I've always done. I only have a 50 gallon water tank, and I take REALLY hot showers - there's no way my water tank could last that long a few years ago, but somehow it does today. Strange? I think so. The phenomenon is not limited to just me though....my entire family experiences this same time issue. Things that "feel" like a few minutes ends up being WAY longer than we realized. Losing track of time is a very common phrase in my home. If we were a cassette tape, it feels like someone pushed the fast forward button. The same music is still there on the tape, and nothing has changed, but it's all going by faster.

Not sure if any of this makes sense, but all I know is that if time is moving faster, then the clocks are going right along with it, and so is the earth's rotation. Again, how would we know the difference? I don't think we would.

SOURCE: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread775165/pg1

Now I haven't gone over the rest of that thread and I will look for other 'missing' links tomorrow  . But MANY people were aware of these time effects back when I first looked into it... and now it appears to be getting more notice

Offline Canine

• Gold 10
« Reply #563 on: May 21, 2018, 05:17:43 am »
I think that information derived in situ (from this timeline) - for example with a phase conjugating mirror hooked up to a rudimentary AI - can be utilized to make alterations that cause anomalies but which may not incur any 'timeline shift'.  It is as much prediction as it is foresight, which could be crucial to understanding this.

I believe that such technology is applied to military and scientific endeavors to give a supreme edge, probably by Bellcom style contractors with their magic black boxes.  I believe that the anomalies we perceived with the sundial could be resultant from just such actions. For whatever reason, the original version of the sundial and gear thing was likely deemed sub-optimal by the black box team.  At some point that information was relayed back and the changes were made. This allows us to develop a timeline and discern in some way the temporal range of the device.

It is also important to remember that Time travel is legal except for insider trading purposes.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #564 on: May 21, 2018, 08:32:14 pm »
I think that information derived in situ (from this timeline) - for example with a phase conjugating mirror hooked up to a rudimentary AI - can be utilized to make alterations that cause anomalies but which may not incur any 'timeline shift'.  It is as much prediction as it is foresight, which could be crucial to understanding this.

Well Project Looking Glass is a project that can 'see' backwards in time travelling light rays (with a phase conjugating mirror)  The idea is that this allows them to 'see' possible futures. If that is indeed true, then they should be able to manipulate certain events to ensure we follow a certain path.

But what happens if say the RUSSIANS also have one?

There was a paper sent to me about a US Army project that was using phase conjugation to predict where bullet were GOING to come from.  This paper was not marked as unclassified and I asked a real spook at ats (mfluder - army counterintel pro) if it was okay for me to have this paper.  Took him a week to get back to me, but he said; "Yes, it is okay,  but dang I never even heard of this before and I have T4 clearance!"

Yes he really IS a spook, on ATS and says so :P  and has proven to me he is the real deal

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #565 on: May 21, 2018, 08:53:41 pm »
Now there is another though... Since so many of us here have the SAME memories while others do not...  we figured there had to be a reason we were dropped here...

WHAT IF we have a job to do that wasn't finished in the previos timeline. possinly destroyed in 2012 by that Kill Shot that missed us in THIS one?

What IF we are to manifest certain things to happen?

Everyone here remember Linda Brown?  Well she is here in THIS timeline as Linda Leach... married for 50 years  been talking to her on FB  It is NOT the same Linda we knew though some things are still there :D

Now oddly enough doing a Wayback machine search on the cosmic Token shows ZERO activity before 2012....  and while you can delete forum pages, I know of no way to erase wayback machine archives

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #566 on: May 22, 2018, 12:58:39 am »
Even the articles on ATS are back  (I bet ArMaP will say they were never gone :P )
;D

Offline Canine

• Gold 10
« Reply #567 on: May 22, 2018, 09:07:59 am »
There was a paper sent to me about a US Army project that was using phase conjugation to predict where bullet were GOING to come from.

sounds like 'time reversal' tech.

*gets hit with heart attack gun*

I can only imagine what has become of it with the new quantum computer advancements. back when i was first made aware of it, the talk was about using the quirks of relativity and 'ftl' comms (based on non-orthogonal quantum states) to take advantage. that was the old days - the stone age. now things are going quantum.

look at quantum tunelling... if you know what's in a qubit bloc 99, you know what is in every previous bloc and what will be in every future block. the universe operates under these conditions.  If you know the absolute truth about just one thing and you have enough qubit computational power and brains to represent it mathematically within the qubit system, the future would be as predictable as the past.

As an aside: Because of his logos and love of truth, we're lucky we have The Armap in this timeline. Even if his posts are in a state of superposition, they are still good and vital. Other timelines are languishing right now i can feel it. If you want to traumatize yourself, imagine the state of ATS in the Hillary Universe.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #568 on: May 22, 2018, 10:09:57 am »
imagine the state of ATS in the Hillary Universe.
A smoking pile of radioactive rubble; for I firmly believe she would have pushed the button and blown us all to hell and gone...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #569 on: May 22, 2018, 02:02:23 pm »
As an aside: Because of his logos and love of truth, we're lucky we have The Armap in this timeline. Even if his posts are in a state of superposition, they are still good and vital.

Those of us from Timeline A have noticed that THIS ArMaP has a lot bigger sense of humor than the other one :P 

::)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]