collapse

Author Topic: Example: World Ruled By Psychopaths  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
Example: World Ruled By Psychopaths
« on: October 10, 2017, 05:41:24 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960972/Britain-draws-battle-plan-case-North-Korea-war.html

Perhaps someone could explain why Britain would be preparing for war with NK.  This seems like deciding that you are going to personally break up fights in a biker bar in a far away town for no apparent reason.

Are we ruled by monsters who crave war like heroin? Sure looks that way.  Isn't there some failing healthcare thay could be taking care of?  Or is there really some overarcing command in the world that demands this insanity?

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
Re: Example: World Ruled By Psychopaths
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 08:38:57 am »
Allies? Have you ever heard of that? Besides you can only take threats of nuclear weapons for so long before you take it serious?
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 09:43:06 am »
Clearly NK is a murderous, evil regime, and this nuclear game of dice theyve been playing must stop for the benefit of all nations...if Britain decides to take more of a lead here, great!

So, as for a worldwide collection of insane madmen who are hellbent on continuing war, just look to your local banker for the answer, this western world is controlled by financial organizations at the top, and its in their best interest to keep people distracted and on their heels, so we dont come after their fat piles of gold.

Money and Power, the great usurper of reason and logic....

Cheers?
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 11:30:39 am »

I have some bad news with regards to the Military support we may be able to offer our Allies, we have two brand new flattops A/C carriers but we wont be getting the aircraft until 2020 at the earliest  :o -

This Government and the preceding 6 Governments have kept cutting back on the national defence budget and cut so deep into our armed forces that one EX-General said very recently (and quite rightly) we are little more than a third world military.  >:(

We found out this weekend that they are going to decommission the Royal Navies amphibious assault support ships, so our Royal Marines may well find that they are next for the chop and any of them that are left and are called into service may well have to swim to shore to start there assaults -

We have less attack aircraft that US can field with 3 of her Aircraft Carrier Groups -

These are the figures that may help you get an idea of how degraded our military has become.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=united-kingdom

We have been systematically been dismantled over the last 30 years.

Laterzz..

Fans'

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 01:22:47 pm »
Yikes! I had no idea this demilitarization had been going on in the UK..I cant imagine why except possibly during the EU time, they began to feel as if other EU nations would take up the slack.

Folks Ive known from the UK have told me how they were seeing many more overarching moves by the government to surveil and record nearly every move, website, and once personal freedom becoming more prevalent there.

Also, I noticed all the crime dramas on Netflix from the UK show excessive surveillance and internet oversight is the norm there, at least in the shows...although I have no idea if that is the case...but to me it seems that if the UK does try this measure, it should be fairly effective if it is well intentioned.

Hey, cmon over here for a spell Fans, we have plenty of room and lots of opportunity for folks to make work for them, we even have a region called New England!

Best of luck mate!
Le

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 04:59:22 pm »
Allies? Have you ever heard of that?
Even better, rich allies. :)

Even being allies of Portugal for centuries (it's the oldest alliance in the world), the UK didn't had any problems grabbing the land between Angola and Mozambique from Portugal in the 19th century.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 05:00:51 pm »
These are the figures that may help you get an idea of how degraded our military has become.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=united-kingdom
Behind France? I wasn't expecting that.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 05:32:12 pm »
Allies? Really?

Did Bush treat Britain like his b***h?  And Tony Blair went along with US lies on WMD in Iraq? 
Do the British have ANY sense of embarrassment about dealing with Trump, given their long history of diplomatic skills ? Shame, maybe? Apprehension at least?

Looks to me like they are crazy, crazy for more war. Not sure why - weapons sales, a distraction for political cover, maybe a macho-style commitment to fend off Corbyn.

And NK?  That nation on the other side of the globe that is far away from anything British?  And NK is VERY RATIONAL, contrary to media propaganda.  The US destroyed Libya on a whim so Hillary could cackle AFTER Libya gave up nuclear intentions.  The US reneged on its agreement with NK in '94.  Currently, Trump wants to renege on the US agreement with Iran for flimsy reasons.  What message does that send?  That diplomacy means nothing?

Ask a Plains Indian if the US can be trusted to keep its agreements.  The NK regime is doing the only thing it can to survive. 

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 04:33:39 am »
The 5 Eyes Nations, US, US, AUSS, New Z and Canada are have been long term allies, outside of the NATO Allies and the affiliates within.

I can categorically tell you Eighthman, that there are 1000's of UK Ex-Mil Veterans and Servicing Military Personal who would love to see B-LIAR sorry BLAIR and BUSH in court for crimes against humanity, for the loss of life of the 100,000's of Iraqi civilians killed, maimed and displaced by the conflicts that the US lead and the UK and other nations signed up to and the 1000's of allied military who were killed and maimed in said conflicts.

I have watched all the Parliament debates that kick-off before a vote is cast to legally allow HM Forces to become engaged in conflicts and wars, and without doubt the dossiers like WMD that Bush and Blair touted as real to drag us into the GW-1 always make the rounds, and even then to politicians must know that the data is basically a pile of horse manure the vote always gets passed - even with over a million UK citizens marching through London protesting GW-2 the democratic elected always pass the vote for war -

David Kelly stood up and protested the WMD Dossier and look what happened to him -

Robin Cook was also a opponent of wars and a advocate for peace - look what happened to him -

Another good video to watch -

Most UK Citizens are totally against any kind of war with any nation, it has been bandied about that the UK may well have to "gear-up" for conflict if Trump decides he wants to teach NK a lesson, well like I mentioned above we have very little to offer a Theatre level conflict, our manpower is at a all time low and our Air and Sea assets have been degraded to the point that they would make a token addition to any US lead Coalition.

I am following Trumps message now about reneging on the Iran deal - it appears to me that the 45th President wants an all out war with someone..   and he wont be happy until he gets his war, be it NK, Iran, China or ?? or?? 

I lived through the 80's when I really did think we were going to have a conflict with the then USSR and I was very worried that the then cold war would get very hot - I am sat here watching events unfold and if we do manage to avoid a new conflict I will be amazed and very thankful.

The vast majority of Brits are very embarrassed by our Prime Ministers and parties sucking up to the various US Leaders, and being lead into conflicts that are as illegal as they are abhorrent.  >:( :( :(

Respectfully..

Fansongecho

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter