collapse

Author Topic: Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?  (Read 58787 times)

deuem

Re: Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2012, 10:31:50 am »
Deuem,

7,000 KW? We're not talking a window unit here are we? We are talking something with tonnage like a roof top unit?

If your line is 120V, which I am sure you are not due to your location, the current draw would be around 58+ Amps. That is some serious draw.

And even if the line is 220, we are still looking at 24+ Amps. Still a good draw.

Just curious mind you.

Mikado

Where I live most people use 220v. There is no 120v. We have split AC units that suck up energy faster than you can pay the bill. The blower is an inside unit about 6 feet tall and 3 hp. The compressor is outside and about 3ftsq x 2 ft deep. The humidity is the killer, today over 80 percent. If I leave any paper in my printers even for a few minutes they will curl up. It pumps out about 5 gallons in 2 to 3 hours when the humidity is high. Just from my office. Just my office is 30sq meters. Yes you can have a small party here and we have done so many times. WooHoo..

Mikado, I had to go back and check but I think I wrote 7000 watts and not 7000 KW. That should make a big difference. If I wrote KV, I made a mistake. It costs me about 175USD per month to run just the 3hp in my office. We also have other AC units to pay for, so it adds up fast.

I hope I cleared that up. My entire office is 380v 100 amp per ABC. So I can use a lot more than I need if I want to. I think that AC unit is on a 220v 20 amp self circuit, backed up on a 40a line sub panel, backed by 100a main then outside to another 100A panel (the electric company) which is behind 3, 60A fuses (me) which I have never blown in 10 years. I designed the electric boxes and wiring years ago and never once had a problem, everything runs cold while friends of mine have glowing wires. Where I am, in my office, we do all surface mount wiring. In side the plastic snap troughs. So when you leave you can pull the copper and sell it. I rent my office. If I owned it, it would be in the walls like my home.

Deuem

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2012, 11:57:44 am »
To those of You who misunderstand (deliberately, it would seem) the question posed in the OP...  The question is posed specifically to address nuclear waste and its dangers.

I have a right not to have a microwave oven in My home...in fact, I choose that (have You seen the plants watered with microwaved water???  If You're not choosing to eliminate that oven, I'm going to call You a fool).

I have a right to live without a cell phone, too...

But all that radiation is moot to the point of this thread.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2012, 12:25:32 pm »
To those of You who misunderstand (deliberately, it would seem) the question posed in the OP...  The question is posed specifically to address nuclear waste and its dangers.

That is the intent yes, to address nuclear waste, but the title IS misleading to many who are scientifically minded. Pointing out the fact of life that humans have no choice but to live with certain levels of radiation is NOT derailing

Gamma rays from space are the SAME gamma rays from bombs.

SURE we need to eliminate Nuclear power the way it is now  sloppy, wasteful, dangerous... but no "Re: Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?" we do not because we were created in a radiation environment

The uranium we refine is already in the ground... its what keeps the Earth's core molten which in turn produces the earths magnetosphere which in turn blocks MOST but not ALL the radiation from space

This is a research site, supposed to be anyway. As such we look at more than one side of the issue.

If you live in Denver you have chosen to live in a NATURAL Radiation Environment :D

Anti Nukes I support 100%  but NOT because I am against nuclear energy... I am against the stupid wasteful and dangerous METHOD of creating that nuclear energy

Shut the damn plants down now until we are smart enough to use the radiation PROPERLY... directly like a solar collecter so there is no waste, no leakage, not to boil water for a steam plant and contaminate everything around

Nuclear fuel is a NATURAL part of the planet Earth and the Universe... put simply the Sun is a nuclear fusion reactor. Without that we die  so we NEED radiation to survive

The argument is how certain members of the human race are abusing that at our expense

I have a right not to have a microwave oven in My home...in fact, I choose that (have You seen the plants watered with microwaved water???  If You're not choosing to eliminate that oven, I'm going to call You a fool).

Call me a fool all you want... Sure you have a right not to have a microwave oven or a cell phone. but as to your "microwaved water" you DO realize that all rain water is microwaved, right? Microwave towers are all over the world sending radio waves TV Internet connections satellite signals and cell phone calls and a host of others.  Rain forms as drops in clouds..

ALL rain water is microwaved water. But the water does not STORE radiation... it passes THROUGH that water at the speed of light and has NO EFFECT on the hydrogen or oxygen that make up water.  If what you say is true, there would be no plants on Earth

I have a right to live without a cell phone, too...

Yup but as we speak you are being bombarded by microwaves

I hear people talk about Tesla and his wireless power.

Imagine hundreds of these around the world.... :D

But all that radiation is moot to the point of this thread.

No it is NOT  The thread doesn't say man Made Radiation :P

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2012, 01:09:12 pm »
[smile]  z, You're right.  [shrug] As for the microwaving of water...  Given that information offered by that Japanese guy - can't remember His name - that was featured in What the Bleep, clearly there are energetics of a different order that DO affect H2O.  The fact that rain may be microwaved and yet plants thrive still suggests a couple of possibilities:

1.  The energetics in those microwaves are of a different order than the ones in microwave ovens - the experiment that girl did with Her plants was repeated by others with the same results...so what the ovens create, at least, is a shift of SOME kind that is antithetical to life.

2.  The amount per cubic unit is too low to overcome positive energetic affects also being created (who knows - from positive thinking, perhaps?)

So...  To say microwaves do not affect the molecules of water beyond increasing their kinetic energy may be missing a vital part of the whole equation.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2012, 02:09:22 pm »
[smile]  z, You're right.  [shrug] As for the microwaving of water...  Given that information offered by that Japanese guy - can't remember His name - that was featured in What the Bleep, clearly there are energetics of a different order that DO affect H2O.  The fact that rain may be microwaved and yet plants thrive still suggests a couple of possibilities:

1.  The energetics in those microwaves are of a different order than the ones in microwave ovens - the experiment that girl did with Her plants was repeated by others with the same results...so what the ovens create, at least, is a shift of SOME kind that is antithetical to life.

2.  The amount per cubic unit is too low to overcome positive energetic affects also being created (who knows - from positive thinking, perhaps?)

So...  To say microwaves do not affect the molecules of water beyond increasing their kinetic energy may be missing a vital part of the whole equation.

Too many variables to even argue here, was this water PURE or tap water? What else was in the water? What was the condition of the plant? Would normal water have done the same thing because the plant was dying in the first place? Did they pour the scalding water in the plant and kill it or was the water cooled first? Was the test results skewed by biased researchers? (Think global warming scam).

The fact of the matter is that there are not many places on earth you are not being irradiated. Even the soil beneath your feet contains trace amounts of background radiation. You might toss out the microwave but the soil is doing the same thing on a smaller scale.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 02:11:36 pm by Ellirium113 »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2012, 02:25:19 pm »

The best way to get rid of them is for this generation to develop a new method to make electricity.

A cheaper, safer way! Then they will simply no longer be needed and go away. Deuem

Greetings:

Thank you so very much for your kind words.

We certainly research our work and attempt to present the facts in a visually-pleasing way as opposed to a textbook-style of approach.

So you've been looking behind the curtains in the Main Hall ?

Zorgon's got the good stuff under lock and key !   ;D :o :P :-\ :-* 8)

This one's for your edification and enjoyment, Mikado...

"I Have Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"      ::)

Define away...

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

sky otter

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2012, 04:36:26 pm »
side note only

Given that information offered by that Japanese guy - can't remember His name - that was featured in What the Bleep, clearly there are energetics of a different order that DO affect H2O. 

it's dr. emoto
http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/e_ome_home.html

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2012, 07:06:30 pm »
Too many variables to even argue here, was this water PURE or tap water? What else was in the water? What was the condition of the plant? Would normal water have done the same thing because the plant was dying in the first place? Did they pour the scalding water in the plant and kill it or was the water cooled first? Was the test results skewed by biased researchers? (Think global warming scam).

The fact of the matter is that there are not many places on earth you are not being irradiated. Even the soil beneath your feet contains trace amounts of background radiation. You might toss out the microwave but the soil is doing the same thing on a smaller scale.

It was tap water, I believe, divided up and one was heated over a gas flame, the other heated in the microwave.  Both were allowed to cool to room temp.  Then one plant was watered with the gas-heated water, the other with the microwave water.  Over a couple of weeks, the gas-heated watered plant thrived, the other plant died.

Several students thought that there might be such variables as You described, trying the experiment again Themselves.  And, lo, the same thing happened.  Now maybe They all had a sick plant and a healthy one, and all chose the sick one for the microwaved water...  But I struggle to believe that is the case.  If They all had one each of sick plants and healthy plants, One would expect a 50/50 occurrence.

And I think Your suggestion that  the test results skewed by biased researchers is amusing.  This was a school girl that thought it would be interesting to try and see.  She took pics of the plants along the way.  In the first pic, the plants both looked healthy, sitting side by side in a window.  By the last pic, the microwaved watered plant was brown, had not grown, had withered and was collapsed to the soil.  The gas-heated watered plant had grown, was green, was reaching upward.

So make of that what You will.

And yes, We have background radiation.  But We have evolved within that amount of radiation.

EDIT to add:  http://www.rense.com/general70/microwaved.htm
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 07:17:36 pm by Amaterasu »

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2012, 07:37:11 pm »
It was tap water, I believe, divided up and one was heated over a gas flame, the other heated in the microwave.  Both were allowed to cool to room temp.  Then one plant was watered with the gas-heated water, the other with the microwave water.  Over a couple of weeks, the gas-heated watered plant thrived, the other plant died.

Several students thought that there might be such variables as You described, trying the experiment again Themselves.  And, lo, the same thing happened.  Now maybe They all had a sick plant and a healthy one, and all chose the sick one for the microwaved water...  But I struggle to believe that is the case.  If They all had one each of sick plants and healthy plants, One would expect a 50/50 occurrence.

And I think Your suggestion that  the test results skewed by biased researchers is amusing.  This was a school girl that thought it would be interesting to try and see.  She took pics of the plants along the way.  In the first pic, the plants both looked healthy, sitting side by side in a window.  By the last pic, the microwaved watered plant was brown, had not grown, had withered and was collapsed to the soil.  The gas-heated watered plant had grown, was green, was reaching upward.

So make of that what You will.

And yes, We have background radiation.  But We have evolved within that amount of radiation.

EDIT to add:  http://www.rense.com/general70/microwaved.htm

Interesting...if all it takes is microwaved water to kill plants then there are about 4 million dandelions in my back yard that need a drink. Apparently they just get drunk off the commercial herbicides.   :P

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2012, 08:08:06 pm »
Amy, that experiment may work as the molecular structure of the water is altered, causing it to not be absorbed into the cells of the plant. What it does is effectively dry out the plant and once that starts happening, it's all over for the plant, especially an annual which only grows for a year or so.

I dont think there should be any radiation in the water after microwaving, but it could become different isotopically.

Maybe a geiger counter would be helpful in finding the true cause, if not discounting the radiation theory.

And Ellirium...Im not one for commercial pesticides, but the only thing that kills dandelions in my front yard is atrazine, which also beats up the grass pretty bad.

Ive tried them all, and now I just mow em and say..."hey it's green now!" LOL!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2012, 09:06:19 pm »
Greetings:

This one's for your edification and enjoyment, Mikado...

"I Have Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"      ::)

Define away...

You have lost me. How does the photo improve me morally or provide to me guidance?

Mikado

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2012, 10:32:48 pm »
Amy, that experiment may work as the molecular structure of the water is altered, causing it to not be absorbed into the cells of the plant. What it does is effectively dry out the plant and once that starts happening, it's all over for the plant, especially an annual which only grows for a year or so.

I dont think there should be any radiation in the water after microwaving, but it could become different isotopically.

Maybe a geiger counter would be helpful in finding the true cause, if not discounting the radiation theory.

And Ellirium...Im not one for commercial pesticides, but the only thing that kills dandelions in my front yard is atrazine, which also beats up the grass pretty bad.

Ive tried them all, and now I just mow em and say..."hey it's green now!" LOL!

I contend, like that Japanese scientist whose name I can't remember suggests, that there is a level of energetics in water - that interacts between the molecules - that is disrupted, changed...  As one can focus the word, "Love," at the water and have beautiful arrangements and, "Hate," and ugly formations happen...

It is this energetic that is disrupted and "uglified..."

deuem

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2012, 12:34:01 am »
I like the talk about the Microwave water. So I have to ask, How many people microwave their water before watering their plants? So what does this test show us. Ok don't do that! I never did it anyways. I always use my fish tank water and they grow like weeds. At the office, I use the fish pond water. Now, If some one were to microwave the water and give it to a mouse vs gas bolied water and the mouse died, then that would make more sence to me. Anyone got some mice they want to test? Come here Mickey!

Deuem

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2012, 01:16:56 am »
I have no mice...  But I tell You what.  *I* don't eat microwaved foods.  Aside from the water, there have been tests of the chemical makeup of foods that have been miked, and they are changed.  Some into things Our bodies don't know what to do with.

But if convenience is worth health...  [shrug] Go for the mike.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2012, 06:19:27 am »
I contend, like that Japanese scientist whose name I can't remember suggests, that there is a level of energetics in water - that interacts between the molecules - that is disrupted, changed...  As one can focus the word, "Love," at the water and have beautiful arrangements and, "Hate," and ugly formations happen...

It is this energetic that is disrupted and "uglified..."
Mornin' Amy!
That was Dr Emoto, and his experiments are legendary in the field of consciousness.

Now what does that radiated water do when the fukushima fallout hits it...I cringe to think.:(

Dr Emoto's website.... http://www.masaru-emoto.net/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8[/youtube]

A chart with some ice crystals formed under certain sounds and intentions...very cool!

That's a chart with water that passes through different places along it's flow....

I cant find any pics of microwaved water ice crystals, so I may have to get out the old microscope and do it myself:D

What I do know is when I do my Qi Gong, it is supposed to align not only the chakras, but also the molecules of the human body for better performance, and health.

It seems many who access the collective conscious have been able to change things about their lives that would otherwise be unnoticable..like health...until it manifests physically, and the ice crystal that was exposed to heavy metal music makes me wonder what iv been doing to my body and mind when I play that double bass and listen to some seriously heavy music...although I do love it;)

Damn, time for a snow cone!

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56