collapse

Author Topic: Worsening Weather, Earthquakes, Vortices, Volcanoes, CMEs ... What's Up?  (Read 124607 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
I would suggest that we look at and study the volcanic and seismic activity before previous ice ages if we can...

...because on a smaller scale temperature map showing highs and lows over our history there seems to be a correlation between such activity and climate changes. Here is a breakdown of recent history showing the smaller 'bumps' of our climate (like the mini ice age in the Medieval times that saw the invention of the fireplace to warm those now cold and drafty castles. That is also where tapestries came from... to hang on the wall for warmth)

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
The condition on the earths surface is a consequence of it's positioning relative to the solar system, and larger galatic spiral movements.
Tonight is a first quarter moon, it's smack above my head here in the shires, I can see it in bright sunlight.
The transit of venus is nearing.

been the geek I am, I bother to detect that which only oddballs like myself can, and I sure can.

If You think in terms of breathing in/out, then You have expansion and contraction involved, and if You think how a fridge operates , You have compression and de-compression.
That compression results in heat.
De-compression results in cold.

If You can then try and consider just what is compressing and de-compressing on a cyclic wave type pattern  that determines the condition upon this planet.

You would be best advised to start considering space as anything but EMPTY, just merely zones of compression and de-compression.

I would suggest that We are right in the vortex centre of a huge compression , so expect the unexpected, with ever increasing regurality and depth.
hobbit,
 going with the flows, they are huge right now.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Dang, Zorgon, you hit that nail on the head! Ive seen those graphs a few times before, and asked a few folks here in Fla, who call themselves meteorologists(:D) and got three different answers...all based on how global warming is the problem. I told them, it's not the problem, but it's the cause!

Those lake Vlady samples are the truth in strata, and cant be denied as fact. They instill a bit of fear in some on a base level, but dont really wake anyone up, until they hear the words"Ice Age".

The cores never lie, I heard from a BP guy here in Fla last year, and he told me there were many instances of geologists finding the same results while exploring for oil deposits, and they were told to keep it hushed. BP ought to tell it's folks to watch what they say, and to whom.LOL!

As someone who lives near and fishes the gulf stream, I have to say the temps have increased a couple of degrees in some spots we fish at, and the ph? Its way off most of the time, due to the surfactants BP used on the spill. Remember that? It's all still down there in a blob, and how many times Ive pulled anchor from a couple hundred feet with oil globbed on it, I cant count!

All that stuff TFW posted is factual info, and empirical data, so it's usable for research into when and what, so to keep an eye on the whole picture is a good idea. I think when the pinch point is reached, however, we wont need any graphs or data to tell us we are in deep doo doo. A beach full of dead fish, and algae blooms the size of Texas will be enough for us to see the damage firsthand, and then the prerequisite panic can ensue.

Hey, Thor, do you know how to fly fish? It might be a big plus soon, when the only food comes from the mountain streams, and creeks.

And that hydro setup, well, as an engineer, I think the system you have in that video will be too complex for the long run of power generation, as when its necessary to go off the grid, youll have to do too much spending and engineering to achieve results worthy of powering much more than a few battery chargers, or led lights.

Plus, if any of those fancy magnets or electronic stabilization circuits take a poop, youll not have a radio shack anymore to go get parts from.

I hate to shoot down any tech or ideas, but if the shtf, simplicity is key, and to harness those spinning magnets will require quite the apparatus, and of course, expenditure.

Remember, the vortex has a sweet spot, and at the center of it where the water pulls away, the velocity of the water is infinite, meaning anything that is set in the right part of the vortex will be effectively trapped in the fastest part of the whole spiral.

Im an advocate of using a simple reservoir setup, with subsequent manually controlled drain valves for differing times of year, that will allow for a controlled vortex to be spun up with the creek's water movement, and tied into a multiple alternator setup with step up transformers made of heavy, specially formed inductors(yes I have them designed and prototyped)that will essentially create the easiest system to give you constant power.

Think of it as a flyback system for your waterfall!

A few questions:
What is the head height of your source?
What is the cfm of the source?
What is the turbidity of the source?
What is the mean average water depth and the mean low and high points?

We may be a diggin' a nice big hole for the reservoir, to get the drop we need for the pressure required to spin the water wheel consistently. have lots of concrete on hand and a big supply of marcite or some other waterproofing for pools.

This system can be designed to use standard power company parts that will be everywhere after an event, and everything can be run through a controller that will do various things, and give various outputs for certain machinery.
110, 220, 208, 240, 480 3 phase, etc... you get the picture!
As Michael Keaton said in Mr Mom....whatever it takes!LOL!

As far as copper, dont worry, those power lines running up your hill will suffice for any copper needs, and a smelter will be another necessity, and lots of natural gas equipment, because youll be a-drillin for that eventually!

And those alternators? Hit every parking lot there is and start unbolting immediately after an event, to get the best parts available, and make sure to take the batteries, too.

I could pontificate all day on survival of the comfortable kind, but I dont have the typing fingers you do, so Ill stop here!!!:D

Back to weather, have you designed you rainwater collection system and filters yet?

If the rain isnt filled with fallout, that'll go a long way towards keeping us all hydrated while we toil in the organic hydroponic gardens that will be built within a walled enclosure, protected by snipers...

Ahhh, reality of these things...it is a fine line between ideas and execution, isnt it?

Cheers,
Littleenki
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:35:08 pm by thorfourwinds »
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline SarK0Y

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 37
1. Solar Activity.
2. insane deforestation makes lack of oxygen, droughts, vastly greenhouse effect. +Forests are natural fences against winds.
3. Water pollution is yet another very root 4 #2.
4. cyclic geological processes.     
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 06:09:04 pm by SarK0Y »
I do What Me'n'Universum  want :-)

Offline SarK0Y

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 37
As someone who lives near and fishes the gulf stream, I have to say the temps have increased a couple of degrees in some spots we fish at, and the ph? Its way off most of the time, due to the surfactants BP used on the spill. Remember that? It's all still down there in a blob, and how many times Ive pulled anchor from a couple hundred feet with oil globbed on it, I cant count!

$hit always has been so predictable. GOM, Fukushima + new ones on the hold.
I do What Me'n'Universum  want :-)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Well, they have already figured that they can just tell all of us to go eat bugs and worms .
You think that I am kidding?

Check out the research programs going on right now which will supply us all with protein in the future. I shouldn't worry too much. Bugs are easy to grow....we just have to aquire a taste for them.

Its more cost effective than trying to raise cattle.... takes less hormones and chemicals in the feed..and of course the land requirement is so much less...... and actually is safer for us to eat because we are not dna connected to bugs all that much compared to warm blooded animals... so the incidence of dna mutations would be far less. Actually its safer raising and eating  bugs.

And they would stop being a pest and start being looked upon as a valued food supply.

I dunno. I have yet to try my first roasted.... hummmm... whatever....

If anyone could cook it well Littleenki... it would be you.

<g>  Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Well, they have already figured that they can just tell all of us to go eat bugs and worms .
You think that I am kidding?

Check out the research programs going on right now which will supply us all with protein in the future. I shouldn't worry too much. Bugs are easy to grow....we just have to aquire a taste for them.

Its more cost effective than trying to raise cattle.... takes less hormones and chemicals in the feed..and of course the land requirement is so much less...... and actually is safer for us to eat because we are not dna connected to bugs all that much compared to warm blooded animals... so the incidence of dna mutations would be far less. Actually its safer raising and eating  bugs.

And they would stop being a pest and start being looked upon as a valued food supply.

I dunno. I have yet to try my first roasted.... hummmm... whatever....

If anyone could cook it well Littleenki... it would be you.

<g>  Linda
I would gladly make you a cricket confit, Linda, if thats ok with you?
:D http://people.howstuffworks.com/entomophagy3.htm
Ive had roasted mealworms, and they are delightful, like almond crunchies!
Now, the crickets, you gotta cook em down for hours, and draw off the fats, and thats cricket confit.
28 percent protein, and mm  mm good!
Cheers!
And, mangia!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

bobathome

Actually i believe it all started,one Sunday morning, no,
before that, i believe it first caught my attention , when i read ,
"chandlers wobble " stopped.

yup just up and stopped.
no one new why.
 and then it just,
started again.
totally impossable.
it is against the Laws of Physics,
an Object in Motion, etc,
i dont think to this day that it can be explained.

10 years ago? maybe?

any updates?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:13:35 am by undo11 »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
For reasons that are probably solely my own... your use of the word " Wobble" stopped me in my reading tracks.... but I have to admit the rest of your message makes no sense to me.  What am I missing? And would you please fill me in?

"chandlers wobble " stopped.

yup just up and stopped.
no one new why.
 and then it just,,,
started again.
totally impossable.
it is against the Laws of Physics,,
an Object in Motion,,etc,,
i dont think to this day that it can be explained.

10 years ago? maybe?

any updates?

Chandlers Wobble??????    Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
And from that link

This fascinating conjecture

"In any event, we may have livid proof in front of our eyes of Cayce’s famous prediction about the shifting of the poles.  During the 1930’s he predicted, in answering questions about future changes which would impact humanity, that a shifting of the poles, or a new cycle would begin, in the years 2000/2001, eventually to culminate in catastrophic upheavals.

We are very close on Cayce’s schedule.  In fact, this current wobble cycle began in 1999/2000 and is closing or terminating abruptly leaving us hanging in mid-air so to speak, waiting for the outstretched ballerina of the Earth to regain her sense of balance after an ambitious leap…

which….

she may be unable to do….

This may be the beginning of an escalating slide, one which may take many more years, even a couple more decades, to fully play out.  I hope a couple more decades.  I am not ready. Are you?

Given the profound seriousness of all this I have spend the last several days pouring over my tables and graphs of polar motion, especially the circular plots. I have tried to compare them in a systematic way to come to a 100 year perspective.  This is not easily done and in fact is impossible without a deep dive into the attics of geophysics which are not on the Iway.  The data series is just not adequate.

I find it interesting that this scientist would even mention Cayce...... do you?   Linda

bobathome

well from a purely scientific view,i would like too know,
why it started back up,
keep researching, :)
almost there.

yes it did, just statred back up,

:)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:14:08 am by undo11 »

bobathome

well from a purely scientific view,
its 

Worsening Weather, Earthquakes, Vortices, Volcanoes, CMEs.

crickets should go too recipies :)

no offence.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:14:26 am by undo11 »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
No offense taken

However if you think that eating crickets should be relegated to a recipe section of this conversation because its not related????? you are not getting the thrust of it here!

Worsening weather. Earthquakes, Volcanoes.... eating bugs!  All part of one big situation!!!   ;)  Linda

bobathome

first one too spot the most recent development,
pertaining too this thread,
gets a BLOODHOUND AWARD.
i pick.
cause i know what it is . :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:12:47 am by undo11 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts