collapse

Author Topic: Agenda 21 Revealed – You Need to Know This  (Read 30131 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: Agenda 21 Revealed – You Need to Know This
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 01:03:14 pm »
GOLD for that one :D

Sometimes I miss my guild. 

It was a strange thing, how it worked.  I never really sought it; in fact, that I did not want it, was what led to the group's dissolution.  Yet I trained, alone, for months; for no real reason other than purely because I wanted to do so.  When the guild came, it happened because I was more effective at what I did than any of them, and they repeatedly saw that.

[youtube]LWRfWr65rlg[/youtube] - There were times when I told my team to follow this rule; and when they did, we won.  There were also times, however, when I would go ahead of them, alone; and at such times, the Alliance were made to know that although we were a ten man group facing them, ultimately, they answered to me.

Warsong Gulch was Capture the Flag.  CTF is largely a defensive, attrition-based game, like rugby.  It is only won by pushing; the team that wins is the team with the greater will.  Defensive tactics are what I learned in WoW, and they are what I have used in every other game I have played since. 

There is nothing better.  Offense is bad, because it requires you to know the strength of the enemy, and it can also allow them to choose where and how you fight.  Look at the riot police at every protest, in the media.  They always have plastic shields, which are only incrementally different in shape to what Leonidas had.  They know how to fight; Occupy did not.  Occupy did not think that they had to fight.

[youtube]3rgJgZ6o-iw[/youtube]

If you defend properly, and you do not let yourself get flanked, you can defeat an enemy 10 times your own strength.  Leonidas only lost when he did, because the Persians gained the means to flank him.  If they had not obtained that from an informant, he probably would have held for much longer.  I always assume that the target is much stronger than I am.  Sometimes, even if they are able to identify what I am doing, it still will not help them.

The problem with the psychopaths, as Zorgon says, is that they deceive people.  Charisma is intended to inspire people to greater ability than what they would have otherwise; psychopaths, on the other hand, use it to cause the public to falsely believe that they will advance said public's interests.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:13:54 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2013, 02:20:44 pm »
Sorry for not being clear and for thinking too much like a programmer. ;D

What I meant was that things like "if we had ..." (or "what if we had", which, to me, it's exactly the same thing, I didn't think of that) are more wishful thinking than something like "what if we do X to see if we can get to Y?".

Gotcha.  Ok.

What if We:

1.  Spread awareness to the tipping point that free energy=no need for money

2.  Allowed either toadies who see that They will live as richly - or more so - to release free energy tech, or private inventors to have breakthroughs as more and more work on it.

3.  Spend taxes to replace or retrofit with free energy, using BEST design, not planned obsolescence, in business, industry, agriculture, transportation and homes.

4.  Spend taxes to replace workers who don't WANT to do the job They have with either Those who would LOVE it or robots.

5.  Spend taxes supporting Those who need it from losing jobs in the transition

6.  Promote the Betterment Ethic (and who of caring heart would eschew the Betterment Ethic?)

7.  Teach Our children to find Their gifts and develop Them.

?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2013, 02:37:55 pm »
z

there's no such thing as an useless eater!  everyone has value and merit and a destiny of their own.   people should not be valued by how much or how little they fit into your world view. shame on ya.  ???
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2013, 02:39:10 pm »
"If"s, by themselves, solve nothing, what we need is workable "what if"s.

Yes, that's why we are working on the 'how to' part of it.
Along with free energy comes a whole new concept, even a whole new way of life.

Peeps have to adapt yes, but they are amazingly good at it ;)

...explain to me why people bow to me

...I have no idea ::)

The weak ( the majority of people ) will ALWAYS seek out the strong for protection, whether that protection is from animals, the elements, their neighbors or the bully down the street. The majority of people are basically weak and lazy and require a shepherd. Most are... yes I will say it, USELESS EATERS

Free energy will not change this basic truth... 

Probably not, but let's just be a little presumtious & say that WE who are AWARE are the shepherds................

Remember, we have already changed, ouselves, since we joined Pegy, didn't we?

I know I have, i hope i'm a better person than i was 2 years ago, before PRC existed.

Less than 2 years, and we are already starting to make a serious dent in the society around us.
Some peeps are getting p'ed of at that, but thousands more will be 'gravitating' towards us.

Our duty is to see that they are well recieved, enlightened, & they can join us in thrashing out some kind of a plan, future-wise ;)

Our path is quite clear, we each of us intuitively knows what they have to do......

This is the Enemy.  This is who and what we as a species must overcome, if we wish to survive longer than the next 100 years.  At stake is the Eye's attempt to initialise and establish, what might formally be known as a Fourth Density, Service to Self polarised society.  If they succeed, said society will become irremovable, and we will lose this planet.

They must not be permitted to succeed.

GOLD for that, Petrus, non pax illegitemi carborundum etc. Don't let the bar-stewards grind you down, LOL

This is because I have recently become aware of the fact, that the goal is to estrange the American people and the rest of the planet, on the basis of the actions of the American government.

Yes we know this, i hate the US Gubmint, but should i then hate all Americans?
most of you are Americans, but i love you anyway :P
Nobody's perfect ::)

Will read on later, have 2 go, bye....

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2013, 02:43:54 pm »
They never had those things?  When this started they didn't NEED free energy to filter water... the water was clean and safe to drink :P

Not the point and Ya know it.  :P Point is potable water was not EVERYWHERE so a source became an attractor.  Having the ability to filter sea water as You float over it or water from a muddy pool (with large onboard storage) effectively gives gives One access EVERYWHERE.

Correct... you have no clue. When you figure it out you will see my point ;)

I figured it out.  Lack of personal confidence.

THIS person :P  however gets it ;)

While I agree that "allowing" Ourselves to be led is a manifestation of Their handing of Humanity, an emergent behavior of Ours based on Their efforts, I cannot agree that is the root problem.  The root problem is that We have a money system.

Again, ALL money systems promote the psychopaths to the top, and when that happens, One can expect Them to conspire, with all power They have, to beat the rest of Us into submission.  And They do all They can, from legislation to media to "education" to propaganda to hidden heinousness in "geoengineering," and on and on.

As to your comment "People playing pretend past" 

You just don't get it... it is a lifestyle with support group... the motto is living the Medieval Times as they SHOULD have been

Yeah I get it.  I was involved peripherally with the SCA for a fair while, but when You get down to it, You all are pretending this king thing.  How long would it last if You got down to the real and collected real funds, real gold, real gems from Your vassals?  Death and taxes.

Yeah, it's a great stress reliever from the real, if You're into it.  Like many other forms of recreation. 
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2013, 02:58:42 pm »
oh and global population is a very big problem

that problem was created artificially by mr. mao.
it's not the natural ebb and flow of society, in other words.

when the price of things began to inflate in western societies, we quit having large families, particularly so we wouldn't get thrown in jail or have our children taken away if we couldn't maintain the quality of life standards imposed on us. other reasons such as various life choices, lowered the amount as well. 

no such societal, cultural or economic standard was imposed on muslim nations. in fact, their religion encourages large families and as a result, their populations are skyrocketing, necessitating that they import their excess populations to richer (or seemingly richer) countries.   this is also an example of artificially created population growth, not the natural ebb and flow of society.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 03:08:24 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2013, 03:09:40 pm »
Ah yes... that "I"     So now the truth reveals itself :P

Well THESE people that are living examples of Pets-R-Us's WILLINGNESS will smash your Robots :P

and these ones too...

For now, I won't visit. Meh. [shrug]

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2013, 03:12:06 pm »
I have been a leader before, Zorgon.  Not for very long, necessarily; but long enough, perhaps.

Amy, to answer your question; other individuals become willing to relinquish their own sovereignty to someone, when they believe that the person to whom they delegate, will be able to meet their needs more effectively than they can themselves.  The reason why people today are unwilling to give up their attachments to government, is because they have no faith in their ability to co-ordinate, or meet their own needs.  They think that they need government to tell them what to do, and how to do it.

And *I* say that is because They have been TAUGHT, CONDITIONED to believe that.

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2013, 04:58:19 pm »

This is such a fascinating topic and everyone has said some great stuff, to be contemplated.

I have a couple things to ad to the mix. For one thing, I believe "Agenda 21" has been around for quite sometime I think, it is just in recent times that people have read it and brought it out into the light. I have to admit, I have not read it all. But I believe we are in for a "Great  Change",  I for one , can only be changed just so much, I am old.  But the things you speak of now, will be quite acceptable to the generations to come, as it always has been, leaps by generations, each leaving the old in the dust. That , Amaterasu is your "hope". 

There may even be some good stuff in "Agenda 21".  I also believe there may be another thing that would keep people in groups, I also. believe in the "hive" theory. I believe that we will eventually live under domes, as our weather continues to deteriorate, it will become necessary, for continuation of our species.  I am sure that there will be those that choose not to dwell inside a dome, so a little something for everyone.

I don't believe jobs will ever, be again, like in "our" time, but one thing for sure, in our future we will need to find something to attract the attention of the humans, or there will always be trouble. I agree humans are humans, a huge mixed bag of "some not so good intentions"! Even if blessed with the "good" life.

One thing that concerns me also, some have voiced this before me. Is the fact that somehow we need to overcome the vast "corruption" that we are experiencing currently, to even have a chance at what could be a "glorious" future.  :)         

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2013, 05:20:26 pm »
I don't believe jobs will ever, be again, like in "our" time, but one thing for sure, in our future we will need to find something to attract the attention of the humans, or there will always be trouble. I agree humans are humans, a huge mixed bag of "some not so good intentions"! Even if blessed with the "good" life.

We are measuring the behavior of People who are living in scarcity, remember.  The reason People in scarcity "act up" has mostly to do with being bored because They can't AFFORD what They REALLY want to do.

And even in scarcity, We don't become "trouble" as a rule.  Look at all the unemployed People with no money (can't afford what They REALLY want to do) that are NOT choosing poor behavior.

One thing that concerns me also, some have voiced this before me. Is the fact that somehow we need to overcome the vast "corruption" that we are experiencing currently, to even have a chance at what could be a "glorious" future.  :)       

What is the motive to "corruption?"  Money/power, n'est pas?  If We get rid of money, the power over Others it affords also vanishes.

So...  Add free energy, robots, interweb governance and there will be no "corruption."

deuem

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2013, 05:33:36 pm »
z

there's no such thing as an useless eater!  everyone has value and merit and a destiny of their own.   people should not be valued by how much or how little they fit into your world view. shame on ya.  ???

The state of a person depends on breading and education. Meaning in-or poor breading and no education brings a person down to the function of life and is a drain on society. In the wild the other animals would pick them off for a snack. I have been around the world and to a few 3rd world, 2nd world and 1st world nations. This collection of useless eaters is everywhere. What does a country do with them. It is amazing they can remember how to eat.

I know they have as much right to live as I do but our society is wrapped up in higher level living standards and just ignores this problem. Education is a key. Without it people are like bricks, they know nothing and are forced to live on the side lines.

I would say that everyone here has an education otherwise you would not even know what a computer or the net was. here are many people still out there that don't even know what a car is.

Either society has to waste these people or reach into the cesspool and pull them out. The only group large enough to do this in most countries is the goberment and they are too busy with their own agenda.......

This is more of an assesment than an opinion.

7.  Teach Our children to find Their gifts and develop Them.

Perfect in Deuems book. It is something that we did mnay years ago but have lost that idea. I try to do this with all children.

Remember, we have already changed, ouselves, since we joined Pegy, didn't we?

I know I have, i hope i'm a better person than i was 2 years ago, before PRC existed.

Dittto..

that problem was created artificially by mr. mao
Thank you Mr Mao, with 1.6 billion people playing the game, it is only a matter of time before they buy the states and we will all be working for them.

Rice anyone?

Deuem

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2013, 05:36:59 pm »

Ahh corruption and transhumanism...There is a videogame called DeusEx that paints a realistic vision of this sort of future...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Kq5KWLqUewc[/youtube]

All the decisions in the game awaken your character to the transhumanist agenda and your decisions influence the outcome as you get an opportunity to stop it or embrace it. Very thought provoking game.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2013, 06:06:07 pm »

The state of a person depends on breading and education. Meaning in-or poor breading and no education brings a person down to the function of life and is a drain on society. In the wild the other animals would pick them off for a snack. I have been around the world and to a few 3rd world, 2nd world and 1st world nations. This collection of useless eaters is everywhere. What does a country do with them. It is amazing they can remember how to eat.

First...  I think You mean "breeding..."  "Breading" is what You might dip chicken in before frying.  (Sorry - I just cracked up at the idea that the state of a person depends on breading and education. LOL!)

Second, NO Human is a "useless eater."  Many (virtually ALL) cannot offer Their gifts because They were never afforded the opportunity to develop them.  They could not get a good education, They couldn't afford a guitar, They had no pencils or paper, or whatever other tool Their gift worked with.

Third, what the PLANET can do is afford Them Their gifts.  By adding free energy.

I know they have as much right to live as I do but our society is wrapped up in higher level living standards and just ignores this problem. Education is a key. Without it people are like bricks, they know nothing and are forced to live on the side lines.

Very true.  Fortunately, the interweb is slowly covering the globe, making Self education a possibility so many have never had before.  This will help.  The thing is, the system is not designed to allow EVERYONE to win.  In fact, it is designed to offer the least opportunity it can.  This means that education or not, most will be poor.

The solution is to change it up.  Do We do the money system all over again?  Even though just now in history (We have, that is) We can do something different for the first time? Isn't doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results the (a) definition of insanity?

Add free energy, robots, interweb governance, the Betterment Ethic, and Humanity will shine beyond every expectation.

I would say that everyone here has an education otherwise you would not even know what a computer or the net was. here are many people still out there that don't even know what a car is.

There is some relative aspect to education, but yeah.  As for Those that don't know what a car is, statistically speaking, They don't exist.  Likely less than 1% of the population.

Either society has to waste these people or reach into the cesspool and pull them out. The only group large enough to do this in most countries is the goberment and they are too busy with their own agenda.......

Or, remove the requirement of exchange to survive. Then We're all on Our own and what counts is how We choose to behave.

Thank you Mr Mao, with 1.6 billion people playing the game, it is only a matter of time before they buy the states and we will all be working for them.

Rice anyone?

Deuem

Unless...  Well, You know.  We make a different choice.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2013, 06:29:08 pm »

no one is a drain on society.  the society drains itself with improper laws and corruption.  we are not animals, only our flesh is an animal, but we are possessed of higher functions.  for one, we are autonomous beings who only willingly relinquish control, even in the case of brain washing -- we make the conscious choice to allow our free will to be dominated by a view we didn't have prior to that point.  this is true, even as children. we make choices. those choices color our path.  at any point along our paths, we can and do change directions, but always as a result of our own choice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FToHabxSVYg[/youtube]
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2013, 06:42:28 pm »
And *I* say that is because They have been TAUGHT, CONDITIONED to believe that.

I am not disagreeing with you, Amy.  Or let me put it another way.  I agree with Zorgon in the sense that, to a certain extent, according to my own observation, the caste is inherent; but where he and I disagree, is that I believe that it is undesirable, and an attempt should be made to transcend it, if it is possible.

Then again, if the scriptures are true, it is not the caste itself which is at fault; it is our corrupt, and incorrect implementation of it.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56