collapse

Author Topic: Mars Super Volcanoes... Atmosphere came from gasses released by Volcanoes ?  (Read 17951 times)

deuem

I guess that if a planet has gravity then it has an iron core then it must have lava and that forces the surface to recycle over and over. The hotter the core the faster the recycle. The hotter the core the more plates, The cooler the core maybe none and just a few volcanoes dotted around to let off the pressure of gravity. If enough of us want this to be seen on the moon, it might happen. We like fireworks. If life is what we think then we should be able to think what we want and it should happen. Yea/Na?

Deuem

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
Here is a video explaining the Mechanics of Volcanoes involving Scientific theory at present.
I think their understanding will sort of be correct....

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/environment/environment-natural-disasters/volcanoes/volcanoes-101/

If life is what we think then we should be able to think what we want and it should happen. Yea/Na?

The "Species" is the "Experience".... LIFE has...

The Species (Any Species) is NOT LIFE Contrary to many peoples belief !

The ONLY One Aware is "AWARENESS".

There is NOT a single member of your body, my body or anyone else's which is "Aware",
nor is any Component Aware of "The Real You"; LIFE Entity.   :)

So can "thought" or "belief" change anything ?

NOT Directly...   :)

As both "thought" and "belief" are the end products of "Programs", NOT the cause !

ALL is "Controlled" by programs, which produce your/my/our experiences.

As the saying goes, you can't read a book unless the book has 1st been Written.

Your/my/our experiences come from "Program Books", much like the software of a "1st Person"
Video or Computer game. Except this experience is a little more sophisticated than those played on the net today.   :)

Our Choices are simply that, Choices within a "Program", whose number of Choices is determined by
the written Program.

Similar to a "1st Person" Video or Computer game except the language used in our "Processing System"
is "Geometric Based", rather than Number Based. (Like Binary, Hex, or any other)

The Idea that the Earth has a Solid Iron Core, is only a "theory" based on reflections recorded in the Earth.

We may find the behaviour of these reflections are due to other Phenomena yet to be understood.

deuem

I agree on the core, nobody has absolute proof. It is an educated guess by others.

If the program books are limmited then so are we. If they are un-limmited then so are we. If they are stacked like next level if the score is high then we need to play the game to open new levels. New levels have more options? So the adventure would continue with out being bored to death.

Is everything in the game with a player, bugs, fish etc or are they just back ground clutter?

On the Mars issue I would think we are around level 4 or 5 now with maybe unlimmited levels to go. Maybe the levels are written as needed based on the experince learned from the last one and based on the actions of all that played the idea. This would make the game endless.......

Deuem

• Gold 253
On the Mars issue I would think we are around level 4 or 5 now with maybe unlimmited levels to go. Maybe the levels are written as needed based on the experince learned from the last one and based on the actions of all that played the idea. This would make the game endless.......

Indeed....  :)

The whole experience is NOT for any "Species" including the "human Primate",
but instead for Your "Real Self", LIFE "entity".

To understand this area, we can't look from a human perspective, but instead from LIFE.

So the outcome for your "Real Self", i.e. LIFE "Partition" is much, much different than the human "Story"...   :)

Regarding our Experience in the Earth Program it is full of surprises....   :)

NOTE; Writing the "Book" and "Experiencing" the Same Book, are two entirely different Experiences.

• Gold 253
Where my interests are though in this thread, are in the Mechanics of this "Experience" or Universe.

It is Obvious to me that "Thermodynamics" plays a huge role in what we are seeing regarding the planets
and Moons.

As we look at the different Planets and Moons, we find the development of these in the "Story" (our Experience)
all at different stages.

If we look carefully, we will find that the environment has built into it, "Recycling" systems !

We may also find, much of what is above the surface of Planets and Moons, has been manufactured below
the surface, and is released by various different sized Volcanic action, coming in different forms
according to the planets or Moons stage of development or on going behaviour.

I will show some things which may inspire others to look into, regarding the Internal workings
of Stars Planets and Moons.

I will start with the Planet Earth, as it is closest to us and the easiest to study.

I will endeavour to put something together over the next few days regarding the Earths Magnetic Field
HOW it is produced and its part it plays in the Earths Mechanics.

I will be doing a little online research, to see if I can show this, through our human based "theories"
which exist at present.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Or....

[youtube]V0_UALXlLSY[/youtube]

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
I will show some things which may inspire others to look into, regarding the Internal workings
of Stars Planets and Moons.
I would like to ask you something: could you please write in a way that anyone understands?

This is a subject that I like and I would like to see what you're going to present, but the way you write makes it very difficult for me to understand.

Thanks in advance. :)

• Gold 253
Or....

[youtube]V0_UALXlLSY[/youtube]

Interesting Z...

The interplay of Dynamics and fractal behaviour produces patterns which can be interpreted in numerous ways.

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2010/feb/09/fractal-patterns-spotted-in-the-quantum-realm

The behaviour is inherent in our environment.

But what I am about to show does involve Electrical and Magnetic phenomena, inside the Earth.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 04:39:12 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

• Gold 253
I would like to ask you something: could you please write in a way that anyone understands?

This is a subject that I like and I would like to see what you're going to present, but the way you write makes it very difficult for me to understand.

Thanks in advance. :)

What I am trying to show is nothing like simple, but at times I can only show it in the way I do.

Contradictory ?

Perhaps..... but often there is no other way. Unless of course you do the writing for me....   :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
What I am trying to show is nothing like simple, but at times I can only show it in the way I do.

That's too bad. :(

Thanks anyway.

• Gold 253
That's too bad. :(

Thanks anyway.

I was giving you an invite to write for me, as I am NOT a Writer....  :)

Respectfully; I was hoping you would take up my offer, being able to do a better job than myself...

• Gold 253
Anyway I will continue for those who are interested.

I will leave this to be pondered over while I put something together.

Consider the "Fluid Dynamics" involved with a revolving Sphere such as the Earth below the Mantle
bearing mind the affect the mantle has on its Fluid Dynamics.

The other area involves Magnetic fields produced by Plasma's.... rather than the equipment,
producing Plasma's, such as a Tokamak.

http://www.iter.org/mach

ITER is based on the 'tokamak' concept of magnetic confinement, in which the plasma is contained
in a doughnut-shaped vacuum vessel. The fuel—a mixture of deuterium and tritium, two isotopes
of hydrogen—is heated to temperatures in excess of 150 million°C, forming a hot plasma.

Strong magnetic fields are used to keep the plasma away from the walls; these are produced
by superconducting coils surrounding the vessel, and by an electrical current driven through the plasma.
Scroll over the machine with your cursor to identify the different parts of the machine.

The other Area involves the behaviour within "Particle Accelerators".

But 1st consider the "Fluid Dynamics" with in the Earths Interior.

Some might be surprised what is actually taking place below our feet and HOW the Sun plays a part
in molecules being mutated within the Earths Interior and HOW the Earth produces our resources.    :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
I was giving you an invite to write for me, as I am NOT a Writer....  :)
Neither am I, and how am I suppose to write it if I don't understand what you mean? I can only copy and paste. ;D

deuem

Anyway I will continue for those who are interested.

I will leave this to be pondered over while I put something together.

Consider the "Fluid Dynamics" involved with a revolving Sphere such as the Earth below the Mantle
bearing mind the affect the mantle has on its Fluid Dynamics.

The other area involves Magnetic fields produced by Plasma's.... rather than the equipment,
producing Plasma's, such as a Tokamak.

http://www.iter.org/mach

ITER is based on the 'tokamak' concept of magnetic confinement, in which the plasma is contained
in a doughnut-shaped vacuum vessel. The fuel—a mixture of deuterium and tritium, two isotopes
of hydrogen—is heated to temperatures in excess of 150 million°C, forming a hot plasma.

Strong magnetic fields are used to keep the plasma away from the walls; these are produced
by superconducting coils surrounding the vessel, and by an electrical current driven through the plasma.
Scroll over the machine with your cursor to identify the different parts of the machine.

The other Area involves the behaviour within "Particle Accelerators".

But 1st consider the "Fluid Dynamics" with in the Earths Interior.

Some might be surprised what is actually taking place below our feet and HOW the Sun plays a part
in molecules being mutated within the Earths Interior and HOW the Earth produces our resources.    :)

Sorry but I had to go back and read this 3 times becaus of the train problem your having.
Under nomonal, the fluid in the core if it is there should be rubbing on the walls causing the inner core to slow down its rotation and eventually come to a halt. Is it possible that the suns gamma rays and others have penetrated to the core and changed materials to a radioactive state and created a buble of sorts where the friction is very low.
 So depending on the make up of a planet this process would work or not. I don't think distance would be a factor, just time. Gravity ( what ever that is ) must come into play also in the equasion. So if the Earth was 10 times the size and made of the same stuff it should turn for at least 10 time longer.

From what i understand all radioactive material is a product of the sun and time and is not natural.

If the core is magnetic and attracting particles and the sun is adding radiation to the mix then the magnetic field could be considered the main reason for life as we know it. We are all in its realm 24/7 just can't feel it. But we can see the results. Like a black hole this center mass seems responsible for the amount of gravity we have. It pulls it in. No gravity in space? If the center was empty the gravity should be a lot less. I don't care about the weight I care about the mix.

Deuem

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
From what i understand all radioactive material is a product of the sun and time and is not natural.
Is this a competition to see who can type the most lines of text without anyone understanding you? :P ::)

"All radioactive material is a product of the Sun and time,"  Is it?

"and is not natural."  What on Earth are you on about?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter