collapse

Author Topic: My Travel around China  (Read 11318 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: My Travel around China
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2018, 04:42:40 am »
You do seem keen SoulJourney to continue to Study Matrix's material. or to test it out..

Probably most people do not tend to attempt to try to so in any reasonable time frame unless they are able to note something obvious to them..

What you suggest could be correct.... but also there could be other views on what a person may believe that they are seeing.

I have some observations that I am partial aware about in my own eyes and field of vision.. and somethings I may have read about elsewhere  such as like Opticians (other than from Matrix) or from information about the eyes.. such as about  the rods and cones with in our eyes  that may have offered other ideas as to what such things maybe.

I have become aware of the two suggestions...

and in ref to what  descibed in the past about Matrix... After 2015.. I never continued studying his material and was never able to conclude with real conviction to make me fully believe in it...

Some of the things that you are suggesting...or referring to..
if I am in the right mood or mind set... I may take more time to consider somethings..

But often my mind is so full of so many other things and distractions.. I often do not find time to think about certain other things..

As we get older the more information we create within our minds...

so focusing gets harder in someways..even to do what may seem like simpler things..

This may not be the case for everyone or some... as I think we all have differing abilities and brain speeds as to how we deal with things...Some are very fast and others slower.. but this occurs all within a set time period. but we may all have have differing ways that we try to deal with things.. even what seem small like things..and also depending what has happened in our Lives... some of us may have experienced severe stress that messes up ones mind...so it becomes harder to focus..

I would be curious if you think that you may consider making  the Light Box that Matix refers to...I refer to this.. as so far no one as far as I know has done this.... and matix claims you if I recall its allows you to see your own Soul.

if someone else can confirm that to me..It may make me reconsider Matrixs material more..

If I can get in the right frame of mind..I will try and attempt to consider what you have described in more detail or try to test it out..

I do see some image of a white circle for a split second when the strobe dark circle with the yellow surrouding has disappeared..

I can see things when I close my eyes also that make some sort of images...even in the severe darkness...if I close my eyes very tightly... even during a the darkenss of night.... I see certain images.. that for eg maybe yellow or white in colour...
and one of the images is quite constant... ie I see it regular..

During daylight.. when i look at something... say a silouette outside my window..
when I close my eyes..  I can still see that image in some way..

So is this similar to observing the white circle when the dark one disppears.. ?
is it just sort of visual memory ?

I have spent some hours, studying the patterns seen in our vision and they match 100%, the same as in the "Processing System of The Soul".

The greater the attention given to, or your mental Focus on, this Phenomena, at the same time being very relaxed, the "Processing" appears to slow down, (an illusion produced by increased attention or Concentration) and becomes easier, to follow any one of the balls of LIGHT, and see its behaviour in such detail, it is very easy to draw dawn on paper.

If studied you will be able to see these Patterns repeat themselves in different locations in your vision, and there are hundreds of different behaviour Patterns, all of which can be superimposed on the “City Matrix Map” and everything Lines up 100% +/- 0%

A "Coincidence"???

I Don't Think So... LOL.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:04:45 am by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2018, 06:17:04 am »
During daylight.. when i look at something... say a silouette outside my window..

So is this similar to observing the white circle when the dark one disppears.. ?
I think that's what is called "aftervision".

Offline SoulJourney

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2018, 08:01:20 am »
This  page from matrix's blog has  two exercises on  it where you can see the reaction of complimentary colours black and white, and that light is  produced between the interaction of these 2 complimentary colours or opposites, everything has been  made by opposites and there  interaction in the processing  system.

http://thematrixtraveller.blogspot.com/2013/01/0047-how-software-works.html

here is one of the images when the black image is  removed there is light, from the interaction of the  black and white.

very difficult subject to talk about  and put  into words, a lot has to do  with the individual and coming to ones own understanding, i can be at a loss what  to say.

"Gospel of Thomas saying 77b.
Jesus said: "Split wood, I am there. Lift up a rock, you will find me there."

referring  to Light.

You do seem keen SoulJourney to continue to Study Matrix's material. or to test it out..

Probably most people do not tend to attempt to try to so in any reasonable time frame unless they are able to note something obvious to them..

What you suggest could be correct.... but also there could be other views on what a person may believe that they are seeing.

I have some observations that I am partial aware about in my own eyes and field of vision.. and somethings I may have read about elsewhere  such as like Opticians (other than from Matrix) or from information about the eyes.. such as about  the rods and cones with in our eyes  that may have offered other ideas as to what such things maybe.

I have become aware of the two suggestions...

and in ref to what  descibed in the past about Matrix... After 2015.. I never continued studying his material and was never able to conclude with real conviction to make me fully believe in it...

Some of the things that you are suggesting...or referring to..
if I am in the right mood or mind set... I may take more time to consider somethings..

But often my mind is so full of so many other things and distractions.. I often do not find time to think about certain other things..

As we get older the more information we create within our minds...

so focusing gets harder in someways..even to do what may seem like simpler things..

This may not be the case for everyone or some... as I think we all have differing abilities and brain speeds as to how we deal with things...Some are very fast and others slower.. but this occurs all within a set time period. but we may all have have differing ways that we try to deal with things.. even what seem small like things..and also depending what has happened in our Lives... some of us may have experienced severe stress that messes up ones mind...so it becomes harder to focus..

I would be curious if you think that you may consider making  the Light Box that Matix refers to...I refer to this.. as so far no one as far as I know has done this.... and matix claims you if I recall its allows you to see your own Soul.

if someone else can confirm that to me..It may make me reconsider Matrixs material more..

If I can get in the right frame of mind..I will try and attempt to consider what you have described in more detail or try to test it out..

I do see some image of a white circle for a split second when the strobe dark circle with the yellow surrouding has disappeared..

I can see things when I close my eyes also that make some sort of images...even in the severe darkness...if I close my eyes very tightly... even during a the darkenss of night.... I see certain images.. that for eg maybe yellow or white in colour...
and one of the images is quite constant... ie I see it regular..

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 08:04:36 am by SoulJourney »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2018, 04:49:32 am »
In ref to the Black and white colour and relating it to light..

I think that is maybe something that can be a confusion to any of Matrix's students.

In the start of the related thread of this.. earlier on is where he explains about how existence and Life may have occurred in his description.

When I first looked at this... I think I thought that I could follow what he was suggesting... that took me on a journey to follow him for a further 2 to 3 years.

But looking back now... I may question some things and one of the main initial concerns is at the early stage.

He initially talks about  Dimension and Opposites.

and had made suggestions that this description that he describes has ALWAYS been..
meaning that there was never any Big Bang ! type theory.

and he later relates to Nothing is something...

But the main initial thing that he refers to, is Dimension...where he goes on to explain about it...

BUT my question is if there was at some stage NOTHING.. there was never any dimension either ! ..which he seems to descibe a way to get around that..
as everything after his description is based on that dimension has always been so and everything later was developed and created from it...

as he describes a dead centre of something...that later leads to lines and a box to a cube that then maybe seen as a 3 way dimension as SPACE as we consider it..

BUT if dimension never existed in the 1st place... could his desciption be wrong ?

The Dead centre of something need not of ever  existed in the 1st place...

but Matrix I assume would say...

Nothing is something... so its back around again to requestioning it..

its seems a bit of a catch 22...

and I think that I find it hard to consider or committ to..

thats why I am still sceptical..

This "Processing System" is based on the "Communication" between the "Non-Dimensional
World", which was referred to by the Ancients as "The Place of LIFE" and the "Dimensional
World", believed to be this Universe. (as well as other Universes and Worlds)

ALL involves Both "Inners" and "Outers".

One of these can NOT exist by its own, as they are "Opposites"
!

This  page from matrix's blog has  two exercises on  it where you can see the reaction of complimentary colours black and white, and that light is  produced between the interaction of these 2 complimentary colours or opposites, everything has been  made by opposites and there  interaction in the processing  system.

http://thematrixtraveller.blogspot.com/2013/01/0047-how-software-works.html

here is one of the images when the black image is  removed there is light, from the interaction of the  black and white.

very difficult subject to talk about  and put  into words, a lot has to do  with the individual and coming to ones own understanding, i can be at a loss what  to say.

"Gospel of Thomas saying 77b.
Jesus said: "Split wood, I am there. Lift up a rock, you will find me there."

referring  to Light.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 05:20:30 am by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter