collapse

Author Topic: Fukushima Reactor #2 Melted Through And Nobody On Here Has A Thread About It?  (Read 14058 times)

Offline this_is_who_we_are

• Command Duty Officer
  • Gold 32
Fukushima Reactor #2 Pressure Vessel Breached, Rising To “Unimaginable” Levels Of Radiation
http://www.letsraiseawareness.org/fukushima-reactor-2-pressure-vessel-breached-rising-unimaginable-levels-radiation/

Record high levels of radiation have been recorded at Fukushima, resulting in a state of emergency at the Japanese power plant. Scientists say the record radiation is the result of a hole caused by melted nuclear fuel, and is now on the verge of leaking into the ocean.

Radiation levels of up to 530 Sieverts per hour were recently detected inside an inactive Reactor 2 at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear complex damaged during the 2011 earthquake and tsunami catastrophe, according to a Japanese media report citing the plant operator, Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO).

Even Fox News as recently as today is calling it an extinction level event.

(Guess where I've been spending all of my free time...)
"The uninitiated perceive time with no appreciation of the beginning. And no understanding of the end. To them time is an infinite commodity. We know better and we will not waste a second of it. This is who we are."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Fukushima #1 was in full meltdown 8HOURS after the Earthquake hit. The container was cracked open BEFORE the tsunami hit

Fukushima #2 and #3 (or was it 4?) were also in meltdown within a few days

Ex prime minister Naoto Kan made a video and apologized as well as confirmed the three were in melt down

Fox news is either late to the party :P  OR they are trying to redeem themselves with REAL news :D

The Apology was posted in 2013

Dan Ayotte  a Canadian nuclear tech was on the scene when reactorf #1 went  He got out before the Tsunami hit

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/canadians-return-from-japan-relieved-exhausted-1.1056907

Since Fukushima cut corners and SKIPPED the middle stage, the HEAT EXCHANGER... the pipes with radioactive hot water went from the reactor building to the turbines in the next building  All those pipes strewn about like match sticks WERE those pipes  They NEVER had containment  PERIOD  The only reason the forth one didn't go was because it was powered down for refitting

So yeah we been there done that  Thor, Myself and others 3 MONTHS straight 24/7 bringing up to date news... It was ATS's TOP THREAD for a long time

So I guess we are kinda burnrd out  (pun intended :P ) on Fuc U Shima  though Thor is a trouper and still keeping tabs on it

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
(Guess where I've been spending all of my free time...)

If you say ATYS we will send the DOGS after you :P

::)

Nice to see you back

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit

Nice to see you back
Awaiting your orders, m'lord...

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
And another........... with some specifics.

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
How in the world did I miss that?  I should have been on that...guess I moved away from it some time ago.
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
How in the world did I miss that?  I should have been on that...guess I moved away from it some time ago.
Mav, that is old news, or was...

We found out after the fact that Vessel #1 cracked during the earthquake, and Tepco locked all the workers and engineers inside; they had to break the doors down and narrowly escaped the tsunami...

Vessel #2 just totally melted down and down and down...

We had video of #3 exploding; later video revealed the top of the building gone, and the orange top of the reactor vessel laying off to one side where it landed...

Vessel #4 was being refuelled, so the main worry there was about the fuel rod pool...

Seeker
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 06:21:16 am by the seeker »
Seekers Domain

• Command Duty Officer
  • Gold 32

Nice to see you back

You couldn't pay me to set foot in that place.

As for the rest, I'm well aware of the 6 year ongoing nuclear meltdown that was covered up from day one by TEPCO, and the ensuing ongoing deadly radiation spewing 24/7 into the Pacific, and most of the rest of the high points.

My point is that even the MSM is just now calling it an extinction level event, with the latest 530 Sieverts per hour that were recently detected inside Reactor 2, on top of the radiation that's been spilling out of the place after all this time. We knew that from day one.  And so did they. The public was lied to continuously for 6 years about it.

Point: Things must be so bad now that they have to start putting it out in the open.

"The uninitiated perceive time with no appreciation of the beginning. And no understanding of the end. To them time is an infinite commodity. We know better and we will not waste a second of it. This is who we are."

• Command Duty Officer
  • Gold 32
Fox News: Breaking… “New fuel leaks have been discovered” at Fukushima — “Experts believe melted fuel is leaking” — Radiation levels could be over 5,000 sieverts — “Wow, this is a crazy story”… it only continues to get worse (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/fox-news-new-fuel-leaks-have-been-discovered-at-fukushima-experts-believe-melted-fuel-is-leaking-radiation-levels-could-be-over-5000-sieverts-wow-this-is-a-crazy-story-video

Fox News, Feb 8, 2017 (emphasis added): Adam Housley, who reported from the area in 2011 following the catastrophic triple-meltdown, said this morning that new fuel leaks have been discovered… He said that critics, including the U.S. military in 2011, have long questioned whether Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) and officials have been providing accurate information on the severity of the radiation… He added that critics are now questioning whether the radiation has been this severe all along.

Fox News video transcript excerpts, Feb 8, 2017: “Experts believe melted fuel is leaking inside the plant almost daily… No one knew [in 2011] of the growing threat which today only continues to get worse… Wow, this is a crazy story… What some people are saying is, ‘ Has it been this bad since the beginning?’”

Um, yes. Yes it has been this bad from the beginning. It's important for us to know that it's actually being reported in the MSM. For what it's worth.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Point: Things must be so bad now that they have to start putting it out in the open.

Yes LOL I did get that point :D

As I said they must be trying to get back into good graces by reporting IMORTNANT news

But I guess most of us just got tired of beating our heads agaisnt a wall (cept Thor :P )

Here is the thing  Chernobyl put a concrete cover over the reactor that was to last 25 years. It was up 50 years and falling apart and finnaly they are building a new longer lasting one.

The Chernobly meltdown will stay HOT for about 100,000 YEARS

Fukushima has THREE full meltdowns and because they are sitting on the edge of the ocean, and the rocks they are sitting on are cracked, there is NO WAY to make a cover for them  and with our current technology there is NOTHING we can do about it  so they will continue to leak for the next 50,000 years or so.

But extinction levek event?  Not seeing that  Here in Nevada they exploded 800 some Nukes and the ground will be hot for 25,000 years (plutonium here) We are not dead yet :P

Might see mutations though  like glowing two headed fish :P

In Russia a team went back in to Chernobly  They did not wear suits  just a cotton mask  Seems these Russkies are immune. 

In Brazil there is a beach that is natuurally radioactive, as hot as the fukushima site  People go there to bask in the warm sand  :o

So yeah posting that Mainstream is finally paying attention is GOOD

Did not mean to imply otherwise :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Um, yes. Yes it has been this bad from the beginning. It's important for us to know that it's actually being reported in the MSM. For what it's worth.

Fox does have the ears of a lot of common folk... MAYBE they will finally listen

We need to shut down ALL the nuclear reactors  They are really just steam engines. We need to stop wasting the uranium until we are smart enough to use it DIRECTLY, not create tons of hot waste

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT

Greetings TIWWA:

We purposely did not post that explosive information here on Pegasus in hopes of drawing you out.   :P

However, we have been posting that new, critical (pun) "Fuku @ 530" info to the CIA asset FarceB00k, LinkedIn, G+ and Twitter which gets aggregated to our RebelMouse account, so the word has been getting out, as we are conducting another fishing expedition for new recruits.

Apparently, we have had a few bytes (pun).

Nice to see that TIWWA is back from lurkville.

Speaking of which, TIWWA, wouldn't your Time Dilation story fit in on Zorgon's Time Lines A Glitch thread?

Perhaps now is the time for the Earth Aid Concert...

This has good background on Fukushima and #2.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2726.0
Wasting Away - The Nukes in Your Backyard

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=5453.0
The World Must Take Charge at Fukushima

http://earthaidconcert.freeforums.net/thread/8/earth-aid-concert-save-life
EARTH AID - The concert to save all life on Earth

https://www.rebelmouse.com/Thor_Anderson/

With great respect
thorfourwinds/rabunopsec
Peace Love Light
Hec'el oinipikte (that we may live)
Mni Wiconi, Water Is Life
Pidamiyapi (Thank You in Lakota)
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Fox does have the ears of a lot of common folk... MAYBE they will finally listen

We need to shut down ALL the nuclear reactors  They are really just steam engines. We need to stop wasting the uranium until we are smart enough to use it DIRECTLY, not create tons of hot waste
That is my point of view also; shut down all the plants, figure out how to deal with all the waste and by-products safely, and use the technology they have that they think we don't know about ::)

Just like Mr. Trump wanting to make us energy independent by converting a lot of things over to natural gas instead of burning petroleum products... I know of 5 coal burning power generating plants here in Georgia that have been converted over to natural gas in the last 7 years, and there have been carburetors and kits available to run autos on propane since the early 60's...

the only thing holding back Bob Lazar's hydrogen setup is the fact he used hydrozene in the storage tanks...

8)

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
This is "an early version" of Earth Aid Concert:

“No Nukes” – MUSE “Musicians United for Sustainable Energy” Concert 2011

Crosby, Stills & Nash, Jackson Browne, Bonnie Raitt, Jason Mraz, The Doobie Brothers, Tom Morello, John Hall, Kitaro, Jonathan Wilson, Sweet Honey in the Rock, and special guests joined together for a special benefit event Sunday, August 7, at Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA. Proceeds will be distributed to Musicians United for Safe Energy (MUSE) to support Japan disaster relief efforts, and organizations worldwide working to promote safe, alternative, non-nuclear energy.

Some of these politically active musicians participated in a late 1970s series of concerts to raise awareness about the dangers of nuclear power (documented in the film 'No Nukes') reunited along with younger artists for a historic new Musicians United for Safe Energy (MUSE) concert at the Shoreline Amphitheatre (Mountainview, CA).
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
That is my point of view also; shut down all the plants, figure out how to deal with all the waste and by-products safely, and use the technology they have that they think we don't know about ::)
They can even use the technology we know, as it works.

Portugal runs for four days straight on renewable energy alone

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]