collapse

Author Topic: time shifts...have you had one ?  (Read 4117 times)

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
time shifts...have you had one ?
« on: September 05, 2017, 11:19:05 am »

time shifts...have you had one ? ! ?

consider these factors

a fall followed by dizziness or just an episode of vertigo

not just this last year but anytime in the last 5 - to - 10 years
but please add what year if you can

a strong feeling about 2012 and the world ending then

*people *  things * events *  out of your normal perspective that made you go HUH ??

you don’t have to share  but think about it and share if you are able

maybe together we can figure out the why and the what for of this stuff

maybe pm's or even a private exchange if  needed to make you feel safer

add your clue cause feedback is much needed..

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
Re: time shifts...have you had one ?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 12:11:46 pm »
I'm not entirely sure this is the right thread for this but I will put an experience in that may link to my father's experience to my own as I think all these oddity's link up in some mad and odd way :D

When I was quite young I awoke to a dream which told me when the first Iraq War would be over with a Date.  I went and told my Mum about this and I was right within a couple of days.  In this experience, I saw the date as a large Calendar Date much like what mobile phones now display. 

I know that is a story that cannot be verified, but it was real to me and that experience has always made me wonder what time is as I was shown when some event was to de-escalate. 

Around the same time I was also experiencing a lot of sleep paralysis ( I still do from time to time ).  I recall one time waking up pinned to my bed unable to move with some sound that sounded like it was pole driving into the house towards me.  Nothing happened to me other than the fact I could not get Back to Sleep that night and I still recall it over 30 years later here to you guy's as a profound moment of the spooky. 

My Father has a story which he does not like to talk about where he thought the house was being ripped apart in the middle of the night by a wild animal which only he heard... it spooks him to this day when I bring it up too. :-\

I think this is largely an unanswerable question as to how timelines change or people's perception of them differ.  Why did I see a date about the gulf war a few weeks before it was officially called off??? Whats going on with time with that one with a kid who is not even ten years old. 

Who is playing the fiddle! and why is time so fickle :D   

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 03:31:36 pm »
For me, everything went berserk in 2008. I can nail down the day, but no one will believe me.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 05:08:22 pm »
For me, everything went berserk in 2008. I can nail down the day, but no one will believe me.
Please do, I'm gathering all the data I can. :)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 05:13:14 pm »
Please do, I'm gathering all the data I can. :)

The night of November 4, 2008, around 2230 hours CST.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 07:55:13 am »

perhaps we are in and out of these?....hummmmmmmmmmmm

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/mag-portals.html
July 2, 2012
Hidden Portals in Earth's Magnetic Field

A NASA-sponsored researcher at the University of Iowa has developed a way for spacecraft to hunt down hidden magnetic portals in the vicinity of Earth. These gateways link the magnetic field of our planet to that of the sun, setting the stage for stormy space weather.
Credits: Science@NASA

A favorite theme of science fiction is "the portal"--an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms. A good portal is a shortcut, a guide, a door into the unknown. If only they actually existed....

It turns out that they do, sort of, and a NASA-funded researcher at the University of Iowa has figured out how to find them.

"We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions," explains plasma physicist Jack Scudder of the University of Iowa. "They're places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun's atmosphere 93 million miles away."

Observations by NASA's THEMIS spacecraft and Europe's Cluster probes suggest that these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day. They're typically located a few tens of thousands of kilometers from Earth where the geomagnetic field meets the onrushing solar wind. Most portals are small and short-lived; others are yawning, vast, and sustained. Tons of energetic particles can flow through the openings, heating Earth's upper atmosphere, sparking geomagnetic storms, and igniting bright polar auroras.

NASA is planning a mission called "MMS," short for Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission, due to launch in 2014, to study the phenomenon. Bristling with energetic particle detectors and magnetic sensors, the four spacecraft of MMS will spread out in Earth's magnetosphere and surround the portals to observe how they work.

Just one problem: Finding them. Magnetic portals are invisible, unstable, and elusive. They open and close without warning "and there are no signposts to guide us in," notes Scudder.

Actually, there are signposts, and Scudder has found them.

Portals form via the process of magnetic reconnection. Mingling lines of magnetic force from the sun and Earth criss-cross and join to create the openings. "X-points" are where the criss-cross takes place. The sudden joining of magnetic fields can propel jets of charged particles from the X-point, creating an "electron diffusion region."

To learn how to pinpoint these events, Scudder looked at data from a space probe that orbited Earth more than 10 years ago.

"In the late 1990s, NASA's Polar spacecraft spent years in Earth's magnetosphere," explains Scudder, "and it encountered many X-points during its mission."

Because Polar carried sensors similar to those of MMS, Scudder decided to see how an X-point looked to Polar. "Using Polar data, we have found five simple combinations of magnetic field and energetic particle measurements that tell us when we've come across an X-point or an electron diffusion region. A single spacecraft, properly instrumented, can make these measurements."

This means that single member of the MMS constellation using the diagnostics can find a portal and alert other members of the constellation. Mission planners long thought that MMS might have to spend a year or so learning to find portals before it could study them. Scudder's work short cuts the process, allowing MMS to get to work without delay.

It's a shortcut worthy of the best portals of fiction, only this time the portals are real. And with the new "signposts" we know how to find them.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/mms-five-years-four-spacecraft-thousands-of-inspired-students
March 16, 2015

Magnetospheric Multiscale (MMS) Mission
https://mms.gsfc.nasa.gov/
The Magnetospheric Multiscale (MMS) mission is a Solar-Terrestrial Probe mission comprising four identically instrumented spacecraft that will use Earth's ...
‎Spacecraft · ‎Newsroom · ‎Meet the Team · ‎About MMS

MMS Movie Trailer: Four Spacecraft, One Mission - Magnetic ... - NASA
https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/mms-mission-movie-trailer
In 2015, NASA will launch the Magnetospheric Multiscale, or MMS, mission. MMS consists of four identical spacecraft that will orbit around Earth through the ...

Four MMS Spacecraft Achieve Tightest Flying Formation Ever | NASA
https://www.nasa.gov/.../nasas-mms-spacecraft-achieve-tightest-flying-formation-ever
On Oct. 15, 2015, the four spacecraft of NASA's Magnetospheric Multiscale, or MMS, mission entered the tightest flying formation ever achieved (shown here in ...
MMS: Five Years, Four Spacecraft, Thousands of Inspired Students

Autonomous and Autonomic Systems: With Applications to NASA ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1846282330
Walt Truszkowski, ‎Harold Hallock, ‎Christopher Rouff - 2009 - ‎Technology & Engineering
1.1.3 Magnetospheric Multiscale The Magnetospheric Multiscale (MMS) mission, scheduled to launch in 2014, will use a four-spacecraft cluster that will study ...

New satellites get to the bottom of space weather | Science | AAAS
www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/new-satellites-get-bottom-space-weather
May 12, 2016 - In the MMS mission, each of the four identical spacecraft has numerous ... “Those [theory] guys are scrambling to explain this,” he says.

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 11:54:09 am »
Hidden Magnetic Portals Otter!

I recall when that came out, but I missed that video you posted.  Thank You much!

I suspect something like the Skinwalker Ranch is an opening to one of these.. or was.

I also wonder whether much folk tale which I find interesting was a result of Earth being more susceptible to such a phenomena in the form of physical beings   

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 09:13:05 am »

It was in 2005 that I kept getting weird feelings about the reality I was experiencing, I would find myself thinking that "something" wasn't right in my world, it seemed centred on my work and also my partner at the time, I cant describe it as anything other than I knew something wasn't right, but I couldn't put a finger on what exactly,  it really came up after a conversation I had with a IT buddy about the changes in Computer Power and the advances in Technology since I left the Air Force in 1992.

It seemed to me that the few short years between leaving the Air Force and then had somehow missed some parts in time:  :o

In part it seemed like almost no time had gone by since leaving until 2005, and also I don't recall very much of the time in between, although I was really busy with my IT career and did work a lot of extended hours and overtime, it felt like there were big time-gaps in my life  :o

The last 7 years have appeared to be normal when I think about significant events that have happened to me..  maybe I was just a over-stressed techy back then ??

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 07:53:36 pm »
Posted by space Otter Sept 14th

"you know how sometimes things just mesh  in your brain and you connect it to something else..
well that's kinda/ sorta what happen today when we had no sun and i was thinking of the articles i posted on here.. about magnetic fields and solar flares
and went.. hey i'll bet that has something to do with the time shift stuff

i don't have a lot of time this week  but i'm going to jot down a list of the dates we have talked about and see if i can find any solar flares listed  around those dates...maybe we can pin point a nexus point to this time shift stuff
but
i am also thinking there is  a more personal occurrence for each of us or maybe even a local occurrence in conjunction with the solar flares

just sharing some thoughts

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=10604.0

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-41110082
shifts in the magnetic field

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=10609.0

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/09/sun-solar-flare-strongest-auroras-space-science/

How the Strongest Solar Flare in a Decade Is Affecting Earth
The monster burst of radiation already caused brief radio blackouts and may trigger strong auroras in the coming days."
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 07:57:06 pm »
Space Otter on Sept 16th

"ok just another tiny observation about the time shift thing

looking thru the posts this one caught my eye and i went to you tube to watch it

Re: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh
« Reply #176 on: Today at 07:16:01 PM »
Planet X Approaches Perihelion - Earth Wobble Intensifies - Celestial Signs of Great Changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=39a7nbf8ro4

i don't ususally read comments but this one jumped out
vertigo hummmmmmmm

Lynn Kopplin2 days ago
Vertigo lately, it almost feels like "motion sickness". very strange when I'm firmly on the ground. Im certain its not just my imagination & Im not the only one!

the conversation here is about the sun setting in the west but being moved from previous times
..a few years ago i remember posting on here about the sun setting more north instead of west..even had some pics on it

just adding this tiny remark about the vertigo to the time shift questions/info"
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2017, 08:00:26 pm »
Post by Zorgon on Sept 18th

space otter on September 14, 2017, 02:15:02 PM

you know how sometimes things just mesh  in your brain and you connect it to something else..
    well that's kinda/ sorta what happen today when we had no sun and i was thinking of the articles i posted on here.. about magnetic fields and solar flares
    and went.. hey i'll bet that has something to do with the time shift stuff

"Been a tad busy last week or so

I will look into this before I go to war"
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2017, 08:03:43 pm »
Space Otter on Sept 18th

zorgon on September 18, 2017, 09:57:16 PM

Been a tad busy last week or so

I will look into this before I go to war

"hey  where you going to war?..don't you know that 9-23 is the end
bwhahahahahahahahah

i'm looking for info on personal vibrational measurement.. i know mine has changed but since i don't have a base line it's only a guess/ feeling..sucks//i should have had a base line but never thought of it...."
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2017, 08:06:38 pm »
Post by ArMap on Sept 1th

i'm looking for info on personal vibrational measurement..

"First things first: what is "personal vibrational measurement"? ??? "
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2017, 08:09:51 pm »
Space Otter on Sept 19th

First things first: what is "personal vibrational measurement"? ???

"The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum

wellllllll  if the earths  can be measured then ours should be able to be measured also
here's a looooong article sounding very new-agey but the best i can find
http://www.faim.org/measurement-of-the-human-biofield-and-other-energetic-instruments

one paragraph as sort of an explaination

They may actually refer to something similar to the present-day concept of the biofield, which is, at least in part, based on the electromagnetic field theory of modern physics but, in principle, might also include acoustic and possibly other subtler energy fields not yet known to science. The important difference between traditional and modern views of the vital force is that the biofield rests on physical principles and can be measured, whereas the traditional concepts remain metaphysical. Nonetheless, considerable similarities exist between ancient concepts of the life force and modern biofield concepts in their assumption that a form of life-giving energy flows throughout the body and that illness arises as a result of blockages, excesses, or irregularities in its flow. Additionally, biofield therapies incorporate notions of a universal life energy, as in Reiki (a form of Japanese spiritual healing), qigong therapy, and many other types of human energy healing performed today. Many practitioners of biofield therapies can also assess imbalances in the human biofield either with their hands or intuitively.

years ago i had an aura photo taken which was colors..i still have it and i think that may be as close as i have gotten to any measurement of myself
 but we each have to have our own vibration (sorry it does sounds soooooo new age but i think it is fact.. and i would really like to have a way to measure mine  at different times
my conclusions is that we each have a different vibration and when we hit a certain space/place that is in conflict with it - that is when we have this time shift awareness happen
so it wouldn't affect everyone the same way

and if the earths vibration is changing it is probably doin it at different rates in different spots and that is why it mostly happens when you come in and out of your home area..

ok hows that?..  it where i am  right now in trying to figure this dang thing out.."
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2017, 08:14:03 pm »
Post by ArMap on Sept 19th

but we each have to have our own vibration (sorry it does sounds soooooo new age but i think it is fact.. and i would really like to have a way to measure mine  at different times

"Vibration does sound "new age" (although that idea was already popular at the end of the 19th century), but if you want to measure it then you need to choose what to measure.

I know that electricity can be measured (and seen) with an oscilloscope, but if you are close to any part of the electric grid you will probably show a 60Hz current running through you, but that can be filtered out on the oscilloscope, so I suppose that at least that energy can be measured.

Unless you can convert the other energies to something measurable then I suppose you cannot measure them."
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]