collapse

Author Topic: Is this legit?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Is this legit?
« on: September 06, 2017, 08:11:43 am »

This is something else which I just noticed from /r/conspiracy.

Mexican Government is prepared, and going to, release proof of extraterrestrial life and ancient space travel.

http://webnewsorder.com/2017/prepared-life-and-ancient-space-travel/

Normally I just blow this sort of thing off as more Steven Greer-tier BS, but something compelled me to have a look.  This video is really eerie, and I can see the Ancient Aliens demographic having an absolute field day with it.  Granted, there is at least one image which looks like a UFO on first glance, which can later be seen as a drawing of one of the Maya's temples, complete with stairs; but when you take all of the artifacts into account, there's a consistent picture here which is pretty hard to ignore.

There's another blatant synchronicity here.  The video plays the song "Sail," by AwolNation in the background, and prior to finding that video, I'd previously spent the last few hours on 1d4chan.org, reading about Warhammer 40,000; a dystopian science fiction franchise which I have a closet affection for, despite realising it is reprehensible in many respects.  The song, "Sail," was what I had previously mentally assigned as my own leitmotif for Warhammer 40,000; there was a depressive period I went through maybe a year ago, where I was looking at a lot of 40k stuff, reading one trilogy of the novels, and during that time I also frequently had "Sail" on repeat.

Could just be a coincidence; but it's the type of coincidence that is normally referred to as synchronicity.

Are we perhaps finally going to get disclosure for real, soon?
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: Is this legit?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 09:00:10 am »
Supposedly the Mexican govt has been sitting on these petroglyph stones for 80 years and has finally decided to go public with them last year; there have been several programs aired on both the History and Discovery channels about them, plus Ancient Aliens did a piece on them

Wouldn't surprise me either way if they are legit or not; there is way too much stuff out there totally ignored or obfuscated by mainstream archeology and academia at large

Zawi Hawass or whatever his damn name is needs to be hung by his cojones for the snow job he did on all the Egyptian artifacts...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 11:46:10 am »
Supposedly the Mexican govt has been sitting on these petroglyph stones for 80 years and has finally decided to go public with them last year; there have been several programs aired on both the History and Discovery channels about them, plus Ancient Aliens did a piece on them.

It's funny; I used to be interested in ufology.  At this point, though, I've realised I'd actually be happy to spend the rest of my life with the entire thing remaining buried.  I want a nice, quiet, peaceful existence at this point; and extraterrestrials are not part of that.  Channelling is pretty much the only place I've read anything positive about them.  Everywhere else, there is a consistent implication that they are not friendly.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 12:01:40 pm »
You know what I don't like about this video? The dude telling someone in the audience he can't record the pictures.

It pisses me off that people think they can take possession of world history and slap a trademark/copyright on it and forbid other people from sharing the information.

F*** that guy. F*** him.  >:( >:( >:(
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 12:15:04 pm »

:) :) :) nice 1 Irene :-) that made me smile

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 12:55:32 pm »
It's all about the Benj's people, all about the Benj's..... 8)
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 03:55:29 pm »
Those "mayan UFO stones' are fake

They were originally presented by Klaus Donner and Nassim Haramein.  There was a time you could buy them on Klaus's website for $75,000  but i can't find that site now.

There is nothing Mayan about the art... When they first turned up they had three different locations that were the 'source' bit never revealed a dig site

But in UFOLOGY today it doesn't matter. Market them long enough and the believers will believe they are the real deal... 

Even National Geographic published Nassim Haramein speaking about them, but then National Geo fired all its story vetters  when FOX news bought them.

And if you post that they are fake, YOU become the bad guy, the shill, the blind sheep that needs to wake the f**k up!....

That is why I pretty much don't post much on UFO stuff these days. no one wants truth, they want the story they believe and will pay BIG bucks to get it...

So charlatans get rich, real researchers fade into the shadow and go broke  :P

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 04:14:15 pm »
Nuts.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 06:06:17 pm »
Those "mayan UFO stones' are fake
I did say "supposedly"  :P

They were originally presented by Klaus Donner and Nassim Haramein.  There was a time you could buy them on Klaus's website for $75,000  but i can't find that site now.
I suppose there is nothing on the wayback machine either; come to think of it, haven't heard anything about either of those 2 in a while

There is nothing Mayan about the art... When they first turned up they had three different locations that were the 'source' bit never revealed a dig site

But in UFOLOGY today it doesn't matter. Market them long enough and the believers will believe they are the real deal... 
One of the shows running every week shows a cave in Mexico not far from Guatemala, and it has nothing that even remotely resembles a dig, just a damp, dank cave

Even National Geographic published Nassim Haramein speaking about them, but then National Geo fired all its story vetters  when FOX news bought them.
Now, you know Fox thought they were buying the national enquirer...

And if you post that they are fake, YOU become the bad guy, the shill, the blind sheep that needs to wake the f**k up!....

That is why I pretty much don't post much on UFO stuff these days. no one wants truth, they want the story they believe and will pay BIG bucks to get it...

So charlatans get rich, real researchers fade into the shadow and go broke  :P

You and I both have been saying for years that there will be no disclosure  ::) and its to the point of really being " Nothing to see here but bullsh!t, move along"
Too many Mark Twains out there, and they'll be damned before they let the truth get in the way of a good lie,er, story... ::)

It's just like the Phil Schneider story, known to be a pathological liar, yet the mystery around his death did more to promote the tall tales than any shred of evidence ever would; makes one wonder if he was taken out just so the bull poop would go viral...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]