collapse

Author Topic: Overpopulation is a myth. Period.  (Read 15447 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Overpopulation is a myth. Period.
« on: June 06, 2012, 12:56:59 am »
I posted this in a thread but decided it needed its own.

Overpopulation is a myth.  Period.  It is only a PERCIEVED problem, touted by the PTB as one form of reason to add control - with most of Us constrained to cities because of the grid.

Consider:  If every Human from just born to just hanging on was given 1/4 acre in Australia - which is 4% of land mass EXcluding Antarctica - there would still be a chunk of Australia left over.  And the whole rest of this planet.  (And that's a pretty low population density!)

Consider:  If the volume of all Humans were placed in the grand canyon...it wouldn't fill one side canyon.

Consider:  If every one of Us were placed in the state of Texas, there'd be a fair chunk of Texas left over.

Consider:  Statistically speaking Humans don't exist on this planet.

Consider:  Because We distribute food by profit and not need, supermarkets throw out hundreds of thousands of TONS of food a MONTH!

Consider:  Because We are farming with petro-"ferilizer" and not organically, yield is lower and nutrition is through the floor - if We farmed organically We would have equal or greater yield, and excellent nutrition. http://wakeup-world.com/2012/02/26/30-year-study-organic-farming-outperforms-conventional-chemical-farming/

Consider:  We pay corporate "farmers" to NOT grow food to keep prices artificially high.

Consider:  If We distributed by NEED, farmed organically, and used ALL the land, We could feed 10 times the population here now.

Consider:  With new farming methods, like vertical farming, that could go as high as 100 times Our present population.

Consider:  With floating houses and cities, the volume available to any one Human becomes enormous!

Overpopulation, My tail end.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
Re: Overpopulation is a myth. Period.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 01:16:26 am »
Ants consume more than humans.
Here's a simple something with so called GROWING in mind.
Viktor Schauberger realised how steel discharges the soil.
http://www.permaculture-wales.org.uk/index.php/guest-writers/156-copper-tools-and-the-legacy-of-viktor-schauberger

You are TOLD food grows, but You are not informed of the BASICS involved.
This is all to veil the human population from ever comprehending how the overall system operates.
Hence We remain on a prison planet.

This is an electric universe where mass and matter is created locally.
None of this big bang nonesense exists.
Nothing is growing out of the Earth, it is local TRANSMUTATION.

Empowered by universal dual spin charges.

The steel ploughs and tools are discharging locally one half of the required duality.
Hobbit

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 01:39:32 am »
Thank You, hobbity.  [smile]  Yes, but explaining all that to Those who...are still stuck in the matrix, shall We say, can be a challenge.  And My goal is to educate Them in a way that will work in the world as They understand it.

Still, I appreciate so very much that You have placed this information here in the thread.  For some may read and wake up.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 01:42:36 am »
Before you can decide if there are too many people or not you have to do some math...

How much land there is on this old rock is Irrelevant...

You have to calculate how many acres of land is needed for EACH PERSON to grow the food required by that person.

You have to calculate how much WATER each person will consume and use to irrigate that food growing allotment

If each person also gets a meat allotment you have to add in the additional land per person needed to feed the cattle he will consume... and add the water usage of said cattle and grazing land

Once that is calculated...

You can then seek out land masses that are suitable to maintain this system.

Only then can you determine relatively accurately if there is enough room :D

And that is NOT a PTB plot... it is merely logistics LD

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 01:46:28 am »
You are TOLD food grows, but You are not informed of the BASICS involved.
This is an electric universe where mass and matter is created locally.

Hmmm well all my life I had a pretty good garden growing to feed us... but this year the sun and daily temperature changes (and likely fukushima fallout) is literally killing my crops...

So you have fancy words, my friend, to explain it..
but do you have an active solution that will heal my food crop?  :o

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 02:04:10 am »
Before you can decide if there are too many people or not you have to do some math...

How much land there is on this old rock is Irrelevant...

You have to calculate how many acres of land is needed for EACH PERSON to grow the food required by that person.

I think I covered food...  With new techniques, like vertical farming, not really a whole lot at all.

You have to calculate how much WATER each person will consume and use to irrigate that food growing allotment

With free energy, and a Dean Kamen water purification device...I think We have plenty of water on this planet...

If each person also gets a meat allotment you have to add in the additional land per person needed to feed the cattle he will consume... and add the water usage of said cattle and grazing land

Meat...  One might not always get meat, I suppose (and plenty of Us don't want it anyway...)...

Once that is calculated...

You can then seek out land masses that are suitable to maintain this system.

Except for the meat issue...  Seems the area We are presently farming or less would be easily sufficient.  Especially when You consider all those acres NOT farmed to keep prices up...

Only then can you determine relatively accurately if there is enough room :D

And that is NOT a PTB plot... it is merely logistics LD

Seems the logistics of keeping all of Us fed and watered are not that tough.  [shrug]  Though filet mignon may be in short supply.  First come, first served.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 02:11:38 am »

Hmmm well all my life I had a pretty good garden growing to feed us... but this year the sun and daily temperature changes (and likely fukushima fallout) is literally killing my crops...

So you have fancy words, my friend, to explain it..
but do you have an active solution that will heal my food crop?  :o

The PTB, desiring less of Us than more, have plenty of solutions well hidden. 

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 10:53:38 am »
Well, Amy, this thread will inform many of the issues we face with a growing population and why it is imperative to find a way to spread it out a bit.

As we spoke of last night, I was enlightened by your and Undo's statements about how it's all a myth. I found the responses you offered quite interesting, and helpful in realizing how we arent overpopulated as much as we are over densitized.

Like we see in a city, there are numerous folks in an area capable of supporting much less of them. The ability to eat and feed many in an area like a city is a quagmire with many questions and few answers.

However they all require the use of transportation and shipping, which in a abundant society is not an option.

As far as overpopulation, it all hinges on location, as of course, Des Moines Iowa isnt overpopulated, and is a city, but Detroit, La, NYC,Miami(ech!) and many other metro areas have no way to feed the mouths that are there, so overpopulation isnt a myth, its just location based.

If we do the logistics, I would bet there is plenty of food for those who can afford it, and plenty of space and land for those who can afford it, and plenty of jobs...well, not jobs.

Sad stories aplenty, and until we spread out and get some breathing room, it will be a problem whatever name it is given, overpopulation or overdensity.

My guess is that many who are unable to live off the land and have been raised in the city, would perish within a few months from a lack of understanding of the wild, so thats why they stay in the cities, along with the fact they have no money or ability to move away.

Sort of a catch 22 for the city crowd, and by our PTB allowing the rich to gobble up all the land, there's nowhere out there for the city dwellers to go anyways.

Overdensity might be scalar, and an issue that faces many, yet what options are there, except not having too many children, especially if they cant afford it?

Im going to the store now, and I guarantee I wont get two blocks without getting stuck in a line of cars at a light.

Google Pinellas county, Florida,

And thats overdensity at work.

Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 11:00:09 am »
Has anyone read of the studies which have recently shown that the incidence of male reproductive infertility has been climbing?

Did I dream that study?

If it is true.... then perhaps something or someone has already been addressing the issue. It might take a hundred years but if thats the case the population will dwindle " naturally".....

It may be that Mother Earth is already addressing the issue and we just haven't noticed it yet.

Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 11:15:08 am »
Good point, Linda!

The show shouldve been called: Mother knows best!

If she is handing out condoms, well so be it, and there is plenty of need for them in certain places.

I wondered once why many of the world's people are always starving, and realized it is because they reproduce well beyond their capabilities of feeding all those extra mouths. Overpopulation defined. But why?

a lighter side...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7ehccspao[/youtube]

Why do so many stay in Bali, Tokyo,or Mumbai, if there is no room or food to eat?
Culture of millenia.

Why live in smog, crime filled LA, when California has thousands of nice places to live? Inability to relocate.

Why would a woman who clearly has no job,or method of supporting them, have numerous babies? Lack of knowledge of the consequences? Maybe....

Many issues here, and maybe it's time for Mother to intervene.

Earth, and humanity, it's time for you to go outside and get a switch, and make it a good one!

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 11:23:27 am »
Thank You, hobbity.  [smile]  Yes, but explaining all that to Those who...are still stuck in the matrix, shall We say, can be a challenge.  And My goal is to educate Them in a way that will work in the world as They understand it.

Still, I appreciate so very much that You have placed this information here in the thread.  For some may read and wake up.

With buckets full of respect,

You are fighting an enormous army in their manufactured back garden...as such.
They will see such, and laugh.

By comprehending the basics, the system can be out flanked.

You must first comprehend how creation operates, and it is ever so simple, thus only a simple hobbit can see such.

You MUST first comprehend how the word energy is been used as a weapon, and nail down what energy is, otherwise You are playing their game plan, using descriptive words in a fact like manner without having any notion of what so called energy is.
hobbit

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 11:43:35 am »
Just keep talking to us Hobbit. And be patient with us. One of these days the lightbulb will go on and we will all say
NOW I GET WHAT HE WAS SAYING. Till then just stick with us please.

Littleenki.... I am not sure that you have had much " truck" with a class of person I will call.... the " Welfare Mom"

Why would a woman who clearly has no job,or method of supporting them, have numerous babies? Lack of knowledge of the consequences? Maybe....

Lack of Knowledge.... no son..... some of these women are very smart in knowing just how to get the most from the system. EVERY kid born to her is a paycheck.

Does that sound harsh. So be it. If you have met a full blown Welfare Predator you will know exactly what I mean. They don't make a move without knowing that it will compensate them......

Not talking about the women who REALLY are between a rock and a hard place. This is a big country with a big heart and we should be able to take care of those who need help.

But these women are predators on the system. They are all the things that Undo has a hard time thinking people are calling her unjustly. But these women live up to the description.  Just my opinion here.... Littleenki. I think that you have been lucky enough not to meet some of them... Linda

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 12:15:04 pm »
Linda,
i have seven or eight years behind Me of trying to verbalise something that isn't yet in the memory field of the vast majority of people.
I can cope with the frustration, it just wears Me down sometimes.
You are and have been a brilliant guide in coping with such.

it's why I keep banging on about basics, whilst all about me delight in complexity.
Eventually that light bulb will illuminate others to realise they have been dealt a fixed deck.
The words used have veiled the basic, and supplied a solution to what people don't comprehend.
ENERGY is one of those used words.

E=Mc2......twaddle in the extreme.

E...energy....nobody has a clue what it is.
=....nothing is equal, it's all sequencing.
M....mass , what mass????. what is mass????
c.....light, what is it????, it doesn't travel, it occurs.
2...an imaginary none occuring speed times itself.

TWADDLE.
hobbit

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 12:22:30 pm »
I suppose that everything that has been brought forth of the over population issues seems rather "Esoteric" rather than what it truly is. Zorgon has given the most substantial advice ion the whole of this thread, it is basis of supply and demand, though the PT B's do regulate our monetary schemes for purchasing our desired needs by way of Grocery stores, Convenience Stores and other facilities, we are bleeding from the over population ramifications.
The earth is ever dynamic it it's alteration from day to day, decade to decade, I mean, look at our current situation with Iowa, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Indiana, etc. etc. This would be a global calamity, and would effect every single one of us in a most dramatic and profound way.
We are as the Locusts that so many religions currently bring up as a disaster scenario, but too out right come out and say that Over Population is nothing more than a farce? That isn't the fact, the fact is we have grown from 4B to 7B in less than 50 Years. Statistics are there, I wouldn't be so sure of your current thought processes of this matter.
As for the population control of or by our Government? yes, it has been proposed, but this was due to the fact that the scientists involved with this issue have done the math and do see a very bleak future looming in our not so far off horizon. The Sperm donor's and the receptacle's that have these children to milk the system for all it's worth is due to their laziness for the most part, that is for the ones that are knowingly doing this as a means of survival, but they would pay the hardest if this current state of affairs come to fruition. they are not and never could be prepared for what lies a head as far as what will be asked of them as a contributor, not a Moocher of sorts.
The threat of over population is very real, the food sources and water sources are being swallowed up as we speak, but yet, we have to think there is nothing wrong?
This is the problem with societal acceptances, go ask a farmer the difference from today and yest-er year, they have a story that will awaken you to the truth, that is if they even still have their farms, homes or previous lifestyles while feeding the world. Every body of water I have fished throughout my life has been effected thus far, this is my own personal observation of the situation being real according to the worsening of such important and natural resources. The earth doesn't produce the water, it is replenished, and without it, we are done.
The "PERIOD" you inseminated into your Thread is incorrect, sorry, but can't allow this too be revised as a government issue, it is a Species issue, All species, "PERIOD".

With Respects,
1Worldwatcher

Edited for time and population discreptancies, put 20 years, should have been 50 years. FYI TY
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 12:32:21 pm by 1Worldwatcher »
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2012, 12:25:41 pm »
I understand that it is TWADDLE Hobbit but unfortunately such Twaddle helped men who didn't understand it entirely develop the atomic bomb.....

so it is dangerous twaddle. Can't be ignored. Just has to be somehow held in check until the rest of it is understood then all that " twaddle" can be put away forever because we will have stepped way beyond it.

So steady dear Hobbit.    Linda

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]