collapse

Author Topic: The Whys and the Wherefores  (Read 18310 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: The Whys and the Wherefores
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 02:45:16 pm »
robo's got some cool ideas

too bad about the transportation problem

also, i think zorgon offered to help you by teaching you what to do to sell and list your stuff on his store or ebay, so get back with him on that as well

what would it take to get tap you're it on amazon books?

What things?  The few things I have left that I want to give to My daughter?  The things that if I sold them all I might have $250?  And then what?

Not sure what You mean by getting T.A.P., You're It on amazon books?  I have the outline.  I can present it.  Um...?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 02:48:51 pm »
  But Us Humans with limitations are...limited.

i hear ya! too bad we can't generate more interest in the game idea.  every so often i find someone who's interested but it's pretty slow going.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 02:50:59 pm »
What things?  The few things I have left that I want to give to My daughter?  The things that if I sold them all I might have $250?  And then what?

Not sure what You mean by getting T.A.P., You're It on amazon books?  I have the outline.  I can present it.  Um...?

write it.  if you want people to hire you for 600 dollars a month, it would probably be a good idea to come up with a list of things you CAN do. since you have vehicular, phone and physical limitations

so, write down what you can do and post it here so we have an idea
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 02:55:25 pm »
noo, i did not know that!  what is it???
so back to my last question, what would it take to get "tap you're it" on amazon books? 
does ebay allow you to sell ebooks ?
get tap you're it set up on a website with link to download it from pay pal for cheap then hit all the radio show websites and advertise advertise advertise

I was diagnosed with a "rheumatological condition" akin to - but not - rheumatoid arthritis.  This was back in My 20's.  I have done the best I can do with diet, stretching gently, and avoiding repetitive movements of My joints, or great strain on them for more than a few seconds.

The MSM which I have been on just a few months does help, but after these years of damage, I am not one to chop wood or sweeping hallways, for that matter.

Still not clear here on the amazon thing...  "T.A.P., You're It" is an outline of a presentation that no One seems to want Me to do.  TAP is My book, acro for The Abundance Paradigm.  Which are We talking about?

Also, just know, I have no bank accounts, no credit cards, no paypal, no nothing.  Not sure how that would work.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2013, 03:03:24 pm »
I was diagnosed with a "rheumatological condition" akin to - but not - rheumatoid arthritis.  This was back in My 20's.  I have done the best I can do with diet, stretching gently, and avoiding repetitive movements of My joints, or great strain on them for more than a few seconds.

The MSM which I have been on just a few months does help, but after these years of damage, I am not one to chop wood or sweeping hallways, for that matter.

Still not clear here on the amazon thing...  "T.A.P., You're It" is an outline of a presentation that no One seems to want Me to do.  TAP is My book, acro for The Abundance Paradigm.  Which are We talking about?

Also, just know, I have no bank accounts, no credit cards, no paypal, no nothing.  Not sure how that would work.

open credit union account.  they usually don't have fees or minimum balance after you open it. 

abundance paradigm is what i meant.  it's a book  yes?  what would it take to get it on amazon books?
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2013, 03:06:35 pm »
write it.  if you want people to hire you for 600 dollars a month, it would probably be a good idea to come up with a list of things you CAN do. since you have vehicular, phone and physical limitations

so, write down what you can do and post it here so we have an idea

Write, and create raster graphics, and edit video.  No cam, so no making vids, and if they're large, I might not have a system that can handle it.

I went out and found a bunch of telecommute jobs but They either expect You to pay Them for materials and then You have to sell the product, or require a monthly fee to apply.

Occasionally I have found telecommute jobs that require Illustrator and or InDesign along with Photoshop (of which I have a truncated version), but so far nothing that I can just apply for and do and get My accounting tokens.

sky otter

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 03:10:29 pm »

well Amy
i am not sure of your age..not that age is considered
 but with all of your listed physical problems i think you should try to apply for ssi.. it was made for folks like you  who can't work because of those types of problems
here's their link

http://www.ssa.gov/pgm/ssi.htm

edit to correct the link info

it seems that any and all suggestions are turned down by you with one excuse or another..that doesn't sound  very much like wanting  to work to me

but if you hafta sit to work there are tons of jobs that will put you in front of a computer
..call centers for tv channels
hot lines for organizations that help others also hire the handicapped as part of their programs

if transport is a problem you may have to get a place closer to a work situation

you also have a very good line of bs..opps i mean gab.. so perhaps selling something would be right up your alley.
or working on a political campaign for someone..that is if you can expose their views and not yours  for the phone calls

it sounds harsh but it seems to me you have found your own way to get free energy
what have you offered in exchange for your keep..maybe that would be a good job chioce

i do wish you the very best of luck in finding something

unfortunately for you
we are still into exchange on this planet..be it money or barter
so wishing/dreaming and/or  just talking about your fantasy isn't going to get you very far for now
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 03:15:55 pm by sky otter »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2013, 03:13:48 pm »
open credit union account.  they usually don't have fees or minimum balance after you open it. 

abundance paradigm is what i meant.  it's a book  yes?  what would it take to get it on amazon books?

Other than on kindle?  It's already there on kindle.  In print?  I think for self-pub, it's minimum $600 - or could be more now - and that is basic.  For any support I think packages went as high as $3,000.

I advertised the heck out of the book I published with My ex.  Never saw a penny, and He says He got very little.

Also, all money I have is in My friend's wallet, if You catch My drift.  I have none personally to put IN an account.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2013, 03:16:55 pm »

well Amy
i am not sure of your age..not that age is considered
 but with all of your listed physical problems i think you should try to apply for ssi.. it was made for folks like you  who can't work because of those types of problems

I did try and get SSI, more than once.  Every time I did, and My SED rates came back normal (something the head of rheumatology at Kaiser at the time told Me is rare but not unheard of) I was "faking it."  I tried to convince Them of what the head guy had said, but none of it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 03:20:13 pm by Amaterasu »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2013, 03:18:42 pm »
My brother was registered in some site for doing work in design, but I don't remember the site's name. There are also some of those sites for programmers (something like "rent-a-coder"), and Flash is still used by many sites.

Also, you know how to write and you do it well (despite those capital letters in strange places :P ), so you could look for work related to writing.

Edit: Here's a link. :)

Edit 2: it looks like they have a fee that must be paid as soon as the person gets a job, so they have to pay before getting the money (at least that's how I understand it). :(
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 03:24:47 pm by ArMaP »

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 03:31:27 pm »
so if it's on kindle, does amazon allow you to sell kindle books?   

all the alternative radio stations would be interested in your book. so you would:

1. set up a credit union account

2.  set up a pay pal account

3.  set up website with link to pay pal to purchase your book, however that kindle thing works.  write a summary of your book and post it on your website as well

4. surf the web for alternative radio shows . email them with a brief introduction of yourself and brief about book, with a few talking points and a link to your website where the description and pay pal link is.

5. arrange your calendar so you don't lose track of when you are supposed to be on the show in question. 

6.  start your own blog radio show.  make a few pertinent recordings as presentations. 

7.  advertise, advertise advertise.  your time is worth money just like anyone else's.  don't live in misery if you can help it
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 03:40:47 pm »
My brother was registered in some site for doing work in design, but I don't remember the site's name. There are also some of those sites for programmers (something like "rent-a-coder"), and Flash is still used by many sites.

Also, you know how to write and you do it well (despite those capital letters in strange places :P ), so you could look for work related to writing.

Edit: Here's a link. :)

Edit 2: it looks like they have a fee that must be paid as soon as the person gets a job, so they have to pay before getting the money (at least that's how I understand it). :(

I don't have Flash anymore...  And I guess I could write.  I have looked at places, and applied for plenty of writer jobs.  Like You point out, though, for freelance stuff, money for the finder service is an issue.

sky, I thought the stuff under the SSI was copy paste from the site.  I see now it was more of Your words. 

First, I have logistical issues, not "excuses."  Just so You know.

I have contacted call centers (despite HATING the telephone) and every one said They weren't hiring.  I can keep trying...

As for sales...  I LOATH sales, but could sell something.  I suppose.

And there is NO candidate that I support.  In any way.  And here in the backwaters...  And They usually have volunteers.

I do graphics on demand.

And time spent not spreading the ideas is that much slower before We are all considering them.  Just a fact.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 03:46:58 pm »

I tried to get Coast to Coast interested.  Nil.  But I will look for alt radio stations...  I guess, start a blog radio...  Where?  I though I had to pay to have a webshow.

Amy,

Here are just a few thoughts;
Pursue anything and everything that others
show an interest in.

You did well on the radio, I listened to you.  :)
You have a nice voice, nice expression, use this
to your advantage in every way. A resume
is a piece of paper in a large stack, its hard
to make an impression. But a voice is
another thing altogether.

Another idea would be to take your idea of
TAP, and start making graphics for it, then
make sure where ever your TAP promotions
are there are visuals.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

One other idea, is there potential for you
to turn TAP into a futuristic game, or
a book? If so, develop your characters
to play into a fictional scenariio, develop
a story line to go with them that can
be worked into a series, perhaps a book
or a video game?

Work on graphics that could go with
either....

Just a few ideas, sorry I dont have more
to offer - one more thing it seems you like
to do online research; have you tried
contacting an agency that does
information brokering, or SEO promotions?

« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 04:34:16 pm by burntheships »

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2013, 03:53:57 pm »
It's already ON amazon.  I "advertise" in signatures, in emails, on twitter, and so on.  When sales are high enough I will get a royalty check.

In fact, I just had a "special" - 70% off - and tweeted it like a madperson.  As far as I can tell, I did not get enough sales to get it over the threshold of "earnings" to get a check even with that.

do they allow you to list it on other book sites as well?  if so, i would do so.  find alternative book sellers.  inquire.  but foremost, you have to get the word out on radio shows that are popular and have a following. do artworks of how you envision the future abundance paradigm and put them on your book's website, between paragraphs.  i'd bug the crap out of coast to coast to get on there.

enki is a very popular topic with many people, not just sitchinites.  it might help to generate interest in your abundance paradigm, to write a book about enki to bring in traffic.  that way you could do the radio programs for one book, then the other.  start with the enki book, then 6 months later, the abundance book.  who was he.  what did he do.  would he approve or disapprove of the abundance paradigm and why.    etc

JOIN THE GAME!

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2013, 03:59:08 pm »
do a book series on the anunnaki, like sitchin did. 
this guy is doing a series on various old testament characters  (just linking this so you can see how he is promoting the books. covers are real important)
http://vftb.net/?p=4979

so maybe you could do a book of enlil
and one on enki.
and one on inanna
and one on marduk
and one on anu.

for example.  would be fun.  cover designs could be real interesting.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 04:02:45 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter