collapse

Author Topic: The X Files series  (Read 3480 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
The X Files series
« on: May 25, 2016, 01:39:13 pm »
I have been watching a rerun of the "X Files" Series over the last few weeks..Its only the 2nd time that I have seen it ..

but since becoming now a lot more familar with the UFO / E.T information since joining PRC... this helps severely in really appreciating what it is about...and I am sure that I now have different views on it..than I did when I first saw it maybe 7 to 10 years ago..

(I never watched it when it came out in the 1990s)

.It is now upto the early stages of Series 3..

I found Series one was initially good and I am more interested in the Alien E.T parts to it and the relation towards the general main story to it .... I thought the majority of series 2 was OK, with some reasonable episodes / story lines.. but some did not seem really E.T connected or may have been a bit disappointing..

However the last episode in Series 2 titled Anasazi I thought was very good...

Series 3 continued on with the "Anasazi" episode...and for the next 3 or 4 episodes after ..I thought that it really did give a very good explanation to the overall outlay of the Story line...and the Connections with the UFO / E.T connections..

It maybe that if I was to try to suggest to someone to consider watching it who had not seen it before or who was not well aware of such things.... that if those episodes did not impress them I don't know what would ..

and that those Episodes were really well done....They were thought out and filmed in so many good ways..

I hope to create a thread on these Episodes if I can..

This is a Video of the "Anasazi" Episode for anyone who has not seen it... that may be the best way to get the main understanding of what the X Files was really about...

It even makes me wonder if there may be some similar truths to it if much of the Conspiracy stuff that /we/ I have investigated over the the years..especially if all A51s Roswell discoveries are as he described...

This may not be quite the full length version...There does not seem that many free versions on a quick search.. but I know we have some other free X Files video site URLs from other threads.. that maybe I can post later..

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=the+x+files+anasazi&fr=yfp-t-424
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:54:03 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Re: The X Files series
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 02:21:45 pm »
I find X-Files to be a great series but full of half-truths. They give you bits and pieces and you need to go find the rest of the story yourself. They can't tell the truth even if they wanted to likely due to national security reasons. Ultimately in the end you'll be left scratching your head just as much if not more so than before you start watching the series.

If you can deal with pop up ads, this site is very good but only has Season 10.
http://www.subsmovies.com/watch?tv_serie=4370492

Offline larishira

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
    • FB
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 07:59:18 pm »
we have to remember...the x files was the first show to talk about et...ufo..and area 51. at the time....the goverment denied the existence ....i'm talking..1993....when the x files begin...
just in 94 the goverment say: oh..ok...there's a area 51...
at the time....until 2002...when they close the x files....nobody questioned the goverment....
that's why x files was the best serie ever....
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 08:28:36 pm »
I believe that yourself and several other longer term members came from ATS and had followed that forum with the Likes of Zorgon and John Lear etc for maybe over 12 years..

So I suspect / think that the knowledge that you guys have obtained or at least become aware about is absolutely huge...!

and I also would have thought if you watched the "X Files" back in the 1990s... that would have been before ATS...and I suspect maybe your knowledge or appreciation of what the "X Files" was about back then, may / would have been much lower..than say today.

then you may have watched it again during ATS days...and some of what you had learned on ATS would then connect more with it.

Then if you watched it today .. that A LOT more would seem more associated with it..

My own impression on just rewatching those few episodes again ,was a lot that was mentioned did mean more to me.. as I was familiar with what I have learned on PRC..(I was only on ATS a few weeks prior to being invited to PRC so I had little prior knowledge)

So overall I thought if you or others who have followed such forums for some years (IF it was part of ones main interest) that they would be quite familiar with much that was discussed at least in the few episodes that I refer to..

But maybe also you may relate to the other 6 to 7 series that Ive yet to rewatch..

and you may have different things that you / we are all either aware  or maybe passionate about as to how we relate to it..

But in the episodes that I refer to it did discuss all from 1947 onwards and relate to the likes of the Nazi scientist and project paperclip etc that seems may have been connected with some much we have learned on such forums..and some of us I think could believe to be true..

I wonder was the likes of ATS mainly based on discussing a lot of the likes of what the X Files was about..although no doubt there is loads of other numerous Science Astro /Cosmo space like topics that are not necessarily related directly.... but I wonder if much of the E.T / UFO & "X Files" stuff may have been discussed back in the early days of ATS.... 

That link maybe Ok but I did find one that I think was foreign and had no pop ups...and that I think one could watch the whole prior 9 series free... but at the moment I cannot find it..

I find X-Files to be a great series but full of half-truths. They give you bits and pieces and you need to go find the rest of the story yourself. They can't tell the truth even if they wanted to likely due to national security reasons. Ultimately in the end you'll be left scratching your head just as much if not more so than before you start watching the series.

If you can deal with pop up ads, this site is very good but only has Season 10.
http://www.subsmovies.com/watch?tv_serie=4370492
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:47:31 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 08:37:11 pm »
I like your thoughts and comments on the series..

I do think some of the series was based on reality..

but maybe are you indicating that the Govt in reality closed its "X Files " 9 years later was that when the "X Files" series ended ?  that you are not just referring as to what we see in the series !

It was certainly one of the very best series to do with the ET / UFO connection I would think..and maybe close to what reality could be IF there really are Aliens / UFOs...or at least to our imagination as to how we would envision it could be .. with the entertainment and drama thrown in..

we have to remember...the x files was the first show to talk about et...ufo..and area 51. at the time....the goverment denied the existence ....i'm talking..1993....when the x files begin...
just in 94 the goverment say: oh..ok...there's a area 51...
at the time....until 2002...when they close the x files....nobody questioned the goverment....
that's why x files was the best serie ever....

Offline larishira

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
    • FB
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 02:27:43 pm »
Chris Carter said that Bush canceled the x files in 2002....because of 9/11  ...and how they show the conspiracies...
And now i can tell you....the 2 parts of last episode....the truth....was...perfect!!
Also Gillian said the same thing.
To have an idea...i remember that....2 weeks after 9/11 ..one  episode of "Friends" have to be replaced ..one scene....because the original...Chandler mocking a warning saying something like...NO JOKES ABOUT BOMB...its very funny...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p5i7lu2pGQ[/youtube]

Anyway...If Friends have to replaced....can you imagine the x files ???

I like your thoughts and comments on the series..

I do think some of the series was based on reality..

but maybe are you indicating that the Govt in reality closed its "X Files " 9 years later was that when the "X Files" series ended ?  that you are not just referring as to what we see in the series !

It was certainly one of the very best series to do with the ET / UFO connection I would think..and maybe close to what reality could be IF there really are Aliens / UFOs...or at least to our imagination as to how we would envision it could be .. with the entertainment and drama thrown in..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 03:25:52 pm by ArMaP »
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 11:46:47 am »
Not managed to get around to continue with this thread as I had hoped..

Upon continuing to watch Series 3 ..I am mainly posting the episodes that relate to the main Alien agenda part of the series... which were as shown below..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_X-Files_(season_3)

Part No 50...Series 3 Episode 1...

The Blessing Way
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blessing_Way_(The_X-Files)

The Cigarette Smoking Man works quickly to recover the stolen computer files, but finds himself thwarted by a man who he hoped was dead. Meanwhile, Scully finds herself at a loss for her next step and turns to her family for support, since Mulder is otherwise engaged fighting for survival.

Part 51 ...Series 3 Episode 2...

Paper Clip
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_Clip

Mulder and Scully search for answers regarding the old photograph with his father and other unnamed men. Their search takes them to the abandoned Strughold Mining Facility where they uncover a dangerous secret.

Part 58 ...Series 3 Episode 9...

Nisei

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisei_(The_X-Files)ftp://

A mail order videotape of an alien autopsy blossoms into a much more complicated investigation when Mulder and Scully find the distributor of the tape murdered in his own home apparently by a high-ranking Japanese diplomat. While Mulder's search for the video leads him to a train car, Scully investigates a Mutual UFO Network group and discovers several women who claim to know her. Guest starring Stephen McHattie and Robert Ito.

Part 65 ..Series 3 ..Episode 16

Apocrypha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrypha_(The_X-Files)

While Mulder continues to investigate a bizarre illness that originated with the discovery of a mysterious World War II wreckage buried at sea, several government figures try to thwart their efforts. And as Skinner recovers from his shooting, Scully discovers that he is still in danger, from the man who killed her sister.

Part 69 ..Series 3 ..Episode 20
Jose Chung's From Outer Space

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Chung%27s_From_Outer_Space

When a couple claims to have been abducted by aliens, Agents Mulder and Scully try to get at the truth but everyone has a different version of the story, including the "aliens" themselves.

In Part 72 "Wetwired" towards the end...

Mulder tracks Stroman to a house where he spots him meeting with the cable repairman. However, by the time Mulder enters, shots ring out, and Mulder finds both men dead, with X (Steven Williams) responsible for their murders. X used a third party to inform Mulder, knowing he had orders to kill the men, but Mulder was not able to piece things together in time. Mulder calls him a coward but X tells Mulder that Mulder needs him. Later, X meets in a car with The Smoking Man (William B. Davis).[1]
  "X" is later Killed off in part 74 series 4..

Part 73 ...Series 3 Episode 24...

Talitha Cumi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talitha_Cumi_(The_X-Files)

Agents Mulder and Scully search for a man who seems to possess strange powers, which leads to the discovery of a dangerous secret from Mulder's past. The secret could bring Mulder and Scully to the brink of exposing the truth about alien existence.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 01:27:17 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 12:06:09 pm »
I am now upto season 4 and it has started to get more interesting ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_X-Files_(season_4)

Part No 74...Series 4 Episode 1

Herrenvolk

Another Informer to Mulder "X" is Killed off !

Like Deep Throat  who was killed in series 1 episode 24.. The Erlenmeyer Flask

...who were both Connected to Cancerman..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herrenvolk_(The_X-Files)

Pursued by an Alien Bounty Hunter, Jeremiah Smith (Roy Thinnes) takes Mulder to a farm where he finds several girls who are clones of his sister.

--------------------------------

This one I found very interesting !

Part No 80...Series 4 Episode 7

Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musings_of_a_Cigarette_Smoking_Man

Mulder, Scully and Byers meet with Frohike, where he details what may have been Cigarette Smoking Man's real life.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 01:37:13 pm by astr0144 »

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 12:11:10 pm »

This one I found very interesting !

Part No 80...Series 4 Episode 7

Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musings_of_a_Cigarette_Smoking_Man

Mulder, Scully and Byers meet with Frohike, where he details what may have been Cigarette Smoking Man's real life.
indeed Astro , one of the better episodes., that and Clyde Brookmans finale repose , and jose chungs..

I hear they're  looking at 2017/18  for a new season
should be interesting to see how the cliff hanger transpires.. that's if any of us reach 2017/18 :D

funbox

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 12:36:13 pm »
Very interesting to learn about his background...
a very well put together and played episode that explains a lot..to the story line..

Now I know who Killed JFK..it was not Lee H Oswald.. but the Smoking Man who set L.H O up and later also killed Martin L King.. :o  :)

Now he has "Frohike" one of the "Lone Gunmen" in his sites for spilling some info on him ..

He also did a bit of a Forest Gump with saying Life's a box of Chocolates.. you never know what your going to get !    :D

this was in 1996 after the Forest Gump movie in 1994...

LEE HARVEY OSWALD NOT GUILTY...
HE NEVER BOUGHT A MAIL-ORDER RIFLE:

http://oswald-not-guilty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/lee-harvey-oswald-never-bought-mail.html

Of much of the conspiracy stuff that I have read from so many guru experts that I had followed...so much relates to the "X Files "...

is there some real truths to it one may wonder..or is it all just made up !  ??? :-\

--------------------

I  hope that they create further series and that we can manage to survive and get to see whats in store next !..

We maybe now in very unknown expectations since Brexit ! and the Coming US Election..

should be interesting to see how the cliff hanger transpires.. that's if any of us reach 2017/18 :D 

indeed Astro , one of the better episodes., that and Clyde Brookmans finale repose , and jose chungs..

funbox
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 12:58:01 pm by astr0144 »

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 01:15:20 pm »
indeed , lets have that highly amusing, yet cynical moment again

[youtube]YVBJhHWPAZA[/youtube]

funbox

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 01:17:30 pm »

He also did a bit of a Forest Gump with saying Life's a box of Chocolates.. you never know what your going to get !    :D

this was in 1996 after the Forest Gump movie in 1994...

Which did he say WAS or IS or life's as you said?
Mandela effect? ???
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2016, 01:20:24 pm »
indeed , lets have that highly amusing, yet cynical moment again

[youtube]YVBJhHWPAZA[/youtube]

funbox

Ah I posted to fast! IS like I thought! This was hilarious! ;D I needed that laugh as I spilled 1 gallon of cooking oil in my cupboard and it ran down the walls...so not a fun day :'(
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2016, 01:33:02 pm »
Ah I posted to fast! IS like I thought! This was hilarious! ;D I needed that laugh as I spilled 1 gallon of cooking oil in my cupboard and it ran down the walls...so not a fun day :'(

polar opposites enjoying a moment, and the tramp sitting on top of the tree :D
did you take full advantage..? turn the floor into a slick skating ring and try out some classic moves ?

funbox

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2016, 01:55:25 pm »
Very Frustrating day for you Dyna spilling so much oil ! :o   A night mare & I suspect a long job trying to clean it all up..and one has to be careful not to slip if it hit the floor..or one may become a Skater as Funbox describes..

Hope its cleaned up ok..

Had you seen that "X Files"  / this Episode before ?

I think he says "Life IS like a Box of Chocolates"..

Im surprised that they got away using the similar statement as in the Movie "Forest Gump" !

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter