collapse

Author Topic: new sandyhook info  (Read 119516 times)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Re: new sandyhook info
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 05:28:48 pm »
Anyone else catch this?  :o

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=urrRcgB581w[/youtube]

WTF, I dont believe this.  What in the hell.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 05:34:50 pm »
Umm +1 to that...

ā€œIā€™m not mad because I have my agency to make sure I use this event to do what I can to do whatever I can.ā€

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/12/15/robby-parker-father-of-6-year-old-victim-emilie-parker-speaks-out-on-shooting-i-am-not-angry/

He should have yanked out a few nostral hairs to help him try and well up the tears. He sucks as an actor.

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 08:44:11 pm »
shock maybe? people do react strange when bad stuff goes down and it dont get much
worse than losing a daughter to a gunman.
Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

Offline hoss58

• Gold 8
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 05:38:40 am »
 >:(       I am thinking that this might be the way to look at these shooting by a supposed "lone nut " !!     This  explanation is worn out as far as I am concerned. It worked back in the 60's but I just can't swallow it any more . Not after what I believe to be the most likely  culprit:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right..........Hoss

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 07:17:31 am »
This whole thing is really really puzzling to me.

I admit that there are a lot of oddities and coincidences that make it look suspicious that it is a false flag.

However, prove me wrong, but I do not believe that the whole school, let alone the town is in on this thing.   Children don't lie well, and if they say their friends were killed along with teachers, I believe them.

For now, I am going to give the father the benefit of doubt.  Ever been through a funeral line?  Sometimes things are said that make people laugh as their focus is off the deceased for a while.  It is odd I agree.

I know that it was reported that the parents were not allowed to see their kids after the event, but surely they would have seen them at the funeral homes.

I am very suspicious of events that help move the agenda of the government, but I just don't see how and why this would all be staged.

Mind control on shooter, second shooter, perhaps, but people are dead, and the town is in mourning.  At times the internet seems like The National Enquirer.

This is not to offend anyones posts on here or other forums.  Just stating my opinion.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:23:16 am by micjer »
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 04:27:08 pm »
there is a Raging debate going on over at ats about how this just does not add up.
even some of the kids reported dead may be alive and well.

I know this is messed up but this could be a psyop on us all check out these pic's
of emilie before and after the shooting and the boy with obama is said to be another
kid that was reported as dead.

http://usahitman.com/apwdepfv/

Thoughts,and i know it's a hard subject to post on but this really is getting insane.
Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 09:17:18 pm »
I can imagine our shadowy government being willing to stage something like this..and why not, they pulled off 9/11 without much ado.

Im not choosing sides, but theres too many things popping up to ignore..got my fence pillow though..going to sit it out a bit more..but the Emilie pictures seem to me that the girl with Obama is not Emilie..but the one to her right in the family picture. Look at the hair parting..Emilie's is more to the side. And a family with numerous children will share clothes between kids sometimes..happens all the time.

Over here on the fence...

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2012, 12:19:34 am »
i was reading that ats stuff too.
the thing about the guy in the woods being the owner of lanzas car.weird stuff
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2012, 06:50:39 am »
Have you another pillow for that fence LE?

Just when I have convinced myself that this not a conspiracy, some other tidbit is dug up that makes me rethink everything.

Since we are after the truth and our job is to do the research before making final judgement, I thought I would add this interesting theory put forth on GLP.

[youtube]S59IXI9g6VE[/youtube]

Here is an interesting theory.  Fodder to chew on anyways.

It clearly says "end the life of Adam". I know this because my headset by default is crazy loud and when I turn up the volume to full that "whisper" is basically a scream and it is very clear what he says.

Which brings up A LOT of questions about the official story (which already stinks about as bad as it gets)... remember everybody at first (including police) though the suspect was his brother Ryan due to the ID on the body being the only way at the time to identify the body (as the school altercation story involving Adam was retracted as it never happened... nobody at the school knew who Adam was).

I personally feel the man on the police scanner that says "Standby units in front of the school, we're conducting an interior search at this time. End the life of Adam." is the guy they found at the back of the school (in the woods, wearing camo pants and a black jacket which was detained by police as described by on scene witnesses) who's job I feel it was to keep the 2 "operatives" inside (which were both on duty police) up to date about the "other" police presence on scene in real-time... how many and where (keep in mind early responders were lacking at first... the majority of police didn't arrive for ~15 more minutes, at this point they only had a small number of police inside the school and another small group covering the front entrance).

So basically the way I see it from start to end...

There were at least 4 people total involved in this. Adam the patsy, 2 operatives (which are on duty "first responding" police on scene before the shooting), and the lookout/cleaner (which is to pass as a innocent by standard after the fact).

The basic jist of how i see it going down...

The lookout/cleaner arrives at the school before the shooting, he gains access to the school interior (possibly even hours earlier... hes in no rush as he will never be a suspect in the end (see later) so is likely buzzed in legitimately by school employees well before the shooting occurs for a valid reason). His first job is to open the "BACK" door of the school at a scheduled time. At the back of the school is 1 operative (dressed in a black jacket, camo pants & a mask) which is with the patsy Adam, and 2 of the 4 guns tied to this crime in some way (1 of the pistols and the AR). Operate 1 and Adam the patsy make their way into the school via the back entrance which the lookout/cleaner opens for them. The lookout/cleaner then waits by the back door with the patsy Adam, while operative 1 goes and waits outside the first target classroom for his signal (the front door breech).

At the same time operative 2 (also dressed in a black jacket, camo pants & a mask) forces his way into the front entrance of the school using 1 of the 2 remaining weapon (most likely the shotgun due to the entrance door glass being broken even though it was reinforced to withstand bullets). He then uses the pistol to shoot at the administrative staff (including the principle) killing/wounding several people. While this is occurring Operative 1 (hearing the signal) then goes into the first target classroom and using the AR shoots as many of the children as he can, and then moves to the 2nd target classroom and does the same. Meanwhile operative 2 (the one that forces his way through the front door) makes his way through the school to meet up with the other operative, the lookout/cleaner and the patsy in the hallway near the target classrooms.

Operative 1 then takes off his black jacket, camo pants & mask (he is wearing a police uniform under it) and puts it on the patsy Adam. Operative 2 takes off his black jacket, camo pants & mask (which is also wearing a police uniform under it) and gives it to the lookout/cleaner to wear (minus the mask). So now basically you have a complete switch. Adam now looks like op 1, the lookout now looks like op 2 (minus the mask)... as seen by witnesses in the school they assume it's the same person, and the 2 operatives now look like police. OK still with me?

The lookout/cleaner then takes the shotgun (which was only used to blow the front door open... which the cleaner doesn't know as he was at the back entrance at that point) and runs to Adam's mom's parked car and puts it in the trunk (assuming it wasn't needed in the crime and shouldn't be found at the actual scene... he's the cleaner it's his job is to make sure the evidence matches the crime which is what he thought he was doing). He also probably hid some other crucial evidence (such as the 2nd mask) in his own vehicle (as he will not be a suspect... I explain why later). Once the shotgun is in the trunk and all "unexplainable" evidence is "cleaned" the lookout see's the actual first responding police arriving at the scene (faster then anticipated). He then goes on the police scanner telling them that he's already inside and to "Standby units in front of the school, we're conducting an interior search at this time" making them wait at the front entrance (and are lacking manpower to surround the building as of yet). The lookout/cleaner then has to somehow signal the 2 operatives/police inside the school that everything is in place and to complete the final piece which is the death of the patsy. I feel they originally thought they would have time for the lookout/cleaner to physically run/walk back to the back entrance of the school and tell them in person after the "inconsistent" evidence was cleaned... but due to an above average first response time, was forces to do it over the airwaves (which is where the "End the life of Adam" comes in.

The 2 operatives which are now dressed as police still inside the building hear the message knowing the cleaner wasn't able to relay the message in person and that other police are already on scene use one of the pistols (the one that up to this point hadn't been used) to kill the patsy Adam Lanza and make it look somewhat convincing of a suicide. They then run away from the body through the school and act like they haven't been to that area of the school yet, and later meet up/blend in with the mass police presence which arrives a few minutes later.

Meanwhile the lookout/cleaner is just sticking around the general area (as fleeing would be more suspicious then anything), as he has nothing to worry about... the 2 first responding police (the 2 operatives which would be seen as the first police on scene) can vouch for the guy saying he wasn't part of the crime in any way (which is why he was able to be released so quickly).

-The lookout/cleaner drives away with "inconstant" evidence (extra masks, possibly extra gloves...) after being cleared to leave by police due to help from his 2 operative friends.

-The 2 operatives blend into the mass police presence that arrive shortly after and have a believable story to tell up to that point, to the point of even being able to sway/spin initial info due to being their first (which is possibly why originally it was reported to be was his brother Ryan... which would be a good stall tactic (especially since they just said "End the life of Adam" minutes before on the police scanner...)

-The patsy is found dead from apparent suicide dressed the same as the actual killer(s) & the 3 guns used are found with the body as expected (minus the shotgun thing which I honestly thing was an oversight on their part). From an eyewitnesses standpoint everything would "appear" to be correct... A perfect crime... well almost.

Just my 2 cent...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2089725/pg1
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2012, 10:31:09 am »
so who were the first responders and were they members of the masons?
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 10:49:54 am »
It clearly says "end the life of Adam".
Not that clearly, it doesn't sound like that to me.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2012, 11:12:54 am »
[youtube]K5umy69QAmE[/youtube]

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2012, 11:14:43 am »
That confirms what I said before, it doesn't sound like "end the life of Adam".

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 11:15:47 am »
Now this nice gentlemen is telling us to only believe MSM and what he is willing to tell us.  Do not think for yourself or believe any social media stories.

Hmmmmmm.....if he is so adament about this, what is he hiding?

[youtube]N4CT4boLPrU[/youtube]

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2012, 11:20:24 am »
That confirms what I said before, it doesn't sound like "end the life of Adam".

I can make out "life of Adam".  First two words I agree that I am not sure either.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter