collapse

Author Topic: Obama To Possibly SUSPEND Election  (Read 2329 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Obama To Possibly SUSPEND Election
« on: November 01, 2016, 03:20:42 pm »
Obama To Possibly SUSPEND Election.

Rumors now starting that Obama may be considering suspending the Election.

-----------------------------

Hillary Clinton was hit with a nuclear bomb on Friday when the FBI reopened their investigation into her use of a personal email server as Secretary of State. Now, rumors are circulating that she may drop out of the election, and some are saying that Barack Obama will even SUSPEND the election over this.

According to Three Percent Nation, Clinton may be forced out of the race if the FBI is able to find something in the emails quickly enough, which would mean the Democrats would need time to pick a new candidate. USA News reported that Yale Law School professor Akhil Reed Amar admitted it is possible for Obama to delay the election until January 20, with the speaker of the House serving as acting president until an election could pick “a real president for the remainder of the term.”

Given how power hungry Obama is, we wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to delay the election for as long as possible to keep himself in office. He has also demonstrated that he is desperate to ensure Donald Trump does not make it to the White House, so he could delay the election until his party has time to find someone who could actually beat Trump.

What do you think will happen? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

http://www.webdaily.com/2016/10/31/breaking-obama-to-possibly-suspend-election/

This video suggested that Trump was well in the lead on the last main poll.

Trump/98.6% Ahead of Clinton Tonight!
4 Hour Poll Results. Vote Now.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 03:30:30 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Obama To Possibly SUSPEND Election
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 04:23:15 pm »
Obama To Possibly SUSPEND Election.

Rumors now starting that Obama may be considering suspending the Election.
Does the president have the power to suspend the elections?

I may be wrong, but from the little I have read about it, elections are regulated by state laws, not federal laws, and only the Congress has the power to decide when elections are held.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 04:42:36 pm »
Greetings World:
As usual, astr0144 is sharing exciting news.
Thank you.
Our friend Jessie (BPEarthwatch) is ahead of the curve when reporting things that affect us all.
Of course, there are many people on this forum that deny much of what Jessie shares with us, but his track record is quite good.

ALL LINKS @ http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 11:34:44 pm »
I don't know ArMaP

Its the 1st time that I am aware that such a thing has ever been suggested.  (unless some one is aware of it being suggested in some past Elections)

I see that the US stock Market is back down almost to Sept 12th Lows that the Dow Jones hit 17906... Yesterday it made a low of 17937 and at the moment is close again to breaking that at 17947

I think if the Dow Jones breaks lower... that maybe a sign that the public may have made up its Mind which way the election is going...

There are / is however two big Economic reports out in the next 3 days...that could reverse the market back up into the Election.

I may be wrong, but from the little I have read about it, elections are regulated by state laws, not federal laws, and only the Congress has the power to decide when elections are held.

If it was going to happen,

I had been thinking it was due to Political manipulation reasons by the PTB if for some reason things were not going to plan for them.

If its for other reasons that you indicate Thor... I think we have seen such or similar theories posted..but I have no idea if they maybe so or not.. Will need to try to look further into that.

I just hope this is not the reasons to suspend the election, for such reasons at this close stage... it would seem an amazing coincidence if it was due to such reasons at the time of one of the biggest moments in US Election history.

Greetings World:
As usual, astr0144 is sharing exciting news.
Thank you.
Our friend Jessie (BPEarthwatch) is ahead of the curve when reporting things that affect us all.
Of course, there are many people on this forum that deny much of what Jessie shares with us, but his track record is quite good.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 02:29:50 am »

The only president to serve more than two terms was Franklin D. Roosevelt. In 1940 he won the election for his third term. Four years later in 1944, he ran again. He became the only president to be elected to a fourth term.

Americans around the nation were shocked Friday as they heard about H.J.Res. 15. H.J.Res 15 proposes an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the Twenty-second Amendment. This would remove the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. Rep. José Serrano (D- NY15) introduced the controversial joint resolution on Friday, the second day of the 2013 legislative session…

The last President to serve more than two terms was Franklin D. Roosevelt. Roosevelt served three full terms as President and was elected to a fourth term. Roosevelt died 83 days into his fourth term in office.

Congress passed the Twenty-second Amendment on March 21, 1947. The required number of states ratified it in 1951.

http://joemiller.us/2013/04/president-obama-could-get-3-terms-if-h-j-res-15-abolishes-term-limits/

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 05:25:32 am »
I keep hearing this nonsense about Obama suspending the election.  He has no authority to do so.

Furthermore, they could suspend the election by declaring martial law BUT that would make Obama even more of a puppet than he is already because the military would be in charge.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 06:44:35 am »
The only president to serve more than two terms was Franklin D. Roosevelt.
That's irrelevant to what I wrote.  :P

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 07:58:53 am »
no offense intended to any of the members.i think pegasus should avoid this election crap.this site may be a little slow here lately but us members are above this petty trivial garbage.imho.we are soo much better than that.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 09:09:34 am »
...petty trivial garbage...

Your life and lifestyle depends on this election.

But, thanks for the advice.
   ;)

Published on Nov 1, 2016

Streamed live 13 hours ago
FBI RELEASES DOCUMENTS ON CLINTON INVESTIGATION https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

Wikileaks Memo Reveals More About Clinton Profits - "Bill Clinton Inc"

SECRET SERVICE SPEAKS VIA YOUTUBE - LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Golden, CO 10/29/16
Bad news could spark a sell-off contagion that could lead to another global financial meltdown and a bail out by Angela Merkel's government despite her opposition to German state intervention.

Analysts are warning that ultra high frequency trades triggered by machines could lead to a perfect storm and could have serious knock-on effects for other banks exposed to the firm's risky assets book.

Germany's largest lender has been hit by unprecedented sell-offs losing 52 per cent of its value in just a year and is struggling to ward off its crisis.

The bank has announced massive job cuts ahead of a £11.4billion fine from the US Justice Department.

And it has been muted that up to 5,000 jobs could go in America alone.

Now investors, including their biggest stakeholder Qatar, are said to be on edge as they get set to reveal their latest financial data.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/pagliano-emails-detail-attempts-hack-clinton-unsecure-email-server-10-times-two-days-november-2010-u-s-secret-service-informed-hacking-attempts/
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 09:49:17 am »
Your life and lifestyle depends on this election.

But, thanks for the advice.

Those in power count on political apathy. They also count on Bread & Circuses to hypnotize the masses into that state.

I routinely watch the Jesse Watters' videos on the O'Reilly page at Fox News. His sampling of the American citizenry is a shocking example of just how uneducated Americans are about most things. The college-age segment of the population is completely brainwashed and/or incredibly ignorant and indifferent.

I'm glad I'm old. I do not want to live in the kind of America that is presently on the cusp of "Idiocracy", if not already there.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 10:00:18 am »
after lerner and the tparty.no legalization of weed also.let the bitch burn to the ground and ill roast and cannabalize a politician.ill never ever pay taxes again.havent had a real job in 6 years and havent had a living wage in last 15.this gov can go to hell hell hell,imho.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 10:04:48 am »
but us members are above this petty trivial garbage.imho.we are soo much better than that.

And yet... everyone is posting in the election crap :P

::)

And still no one has responded on ANY of my other topics save the dead UFO guy :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56