collapse

Author Topic: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech  (Read 26963 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2017, 01:34:52 am »
I am also having doubts about George Knapp after seeing his association with 4 names; don't we have a pic of Tom Delonghe with both of them?  ???

I would like to find that

This smells...

BIG TIME  I am wondering if this Pentagon "release" is connected the the Skin Walker ranch mess

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2017, 02:43:09 am »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2017, 02:45:58 am »

Interesting... SOMETHING is afoot with these three...

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2017, 05:02:29 am »
Remember, I told you guys!
😎

Somethings afoot! 😂
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2017, 11:57:05 am »
Opinions as to the timing of these disclosures and the appearance of Oumuamua?
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2017, 12:19:34 pm »
I was notified last month,we were selling our old fleet to china via cia,i called them out on it.i initially accused the airforce.then found out it was via navy,the money would have gone into the cia black budget.i stopped it.this caused congress to panic as now they needed way to fund the project.this was the reason for the nk anti missile budget increase and the reason for the budget dragging through congress,the dems had plans to spend that money and them along with cia got cut off at the knees.those vehicles should never be in anybodies hands but ours.
The con being we now have better craft and nexrad as backup.
Those craft can kamakazi a whole state to be wiped out.imagine incoming at lightspeed.not a pretty sight.so instead of scrapping them.they will be maintained as reserve fleet.what made them so anxious to give them up was about seven guys got mercury exposure at s1 from cleaning up the last crash.the one of pics from spring time this year showing the alien with the blackened neck.that was mercury oxide.odds are her and her mate were put down.my heart goes out to the team over that.please dont ask me how i know these operations.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2017, 12:32:54 pm »
As far as the religious implications,state dept>cia>mkultra>evangelical christians.those preachers gonna have a whole bunch of explaining to do to their flock!
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2017, 01:31:29 pm »
Interesting... SOMETHING is afoot with these three...

Why a picture from an Arizona UFO congress in 2015 raises suspicion?  ???

What so smelly about it?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2017, 01:31:39 pm »
Opinions as to the timing of these disclosures and the appearance of Oumuamua?

I think this is just the acclimatization we talked before. The same thing with all the earth like planets and solar systems they are continually releasing time to time.

Oumuamua is the first they talk about but im sure it was not the first one detected.  ;)
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2017, 01:31:46 pm »
Don't forget that George Knapp and Robert Bigelow were involved in the Skin Walker ranch case... It scared the crap out of them and they locked up the info. george is just now releasing that

A PORTAL to somewhere that is NOT nice... may not be Satanic, but it seems it is evil, by our standards

Personally, I believe due to the manipulative nature of these beings, and to the suspicion they can make people hallucinate, see things that are not actually real, the evil part of this may be just a way they use to get what they want.

I mean if I was the manipulated one, and the modus operandi is to cause fear on the subject to get the answers (or wathever they want), all they had to do is insert me in a bored to death reality where the world is full of Jim Oberg's shills clones and there is no one else to talk. :o

But they modus operandi is not always evil, sometimes they make you see nice things, remember Spielberg's Taken?

Eddit to add that CIA's Ronald Pandolfi was caught on tape talking about portals and that they would use it soon. He pulled out the video from youtube but Grand Cameron has a copy of it.

Ronald (Ron) S. Pandolfi

At 15:17 you can see the video:

How bizarre things this princess aliyah story is huh? ???
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 01:54:24 pm by RUSSO »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2017, 02:10:39 pm »
Skeptics call UFO video a flight of fancy
Christopher King
9:13 PM, Dec 20, 2017

John Lear, a former airline and CIA pilot who has researched UFOs for decades, said the video is flight of fancy. "I say it's a fake," Lear said. When asked if he thinks the video is showing an unidentified flying object Lear responded “no, no, somebody penciled that in there."

Lear firmly believes aliens have been and still are visiting earth. He also believes this particular video has been doctored. "I know inside and out-all of the areas to know about UFOs," Lear said. "That's not a legitimate unidentified flying object."

https://www.ktnv.com/news/skeptics-call-ufo-video-a-flight-of-fancy

Video of possible UFO sighting came from jet of former Lemoore naval pilot

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article190484874.html

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2017, 04:12:21 pm »
Don't forget that George Knapp and Robert Bigelow were involved in the Skin Walker ranch case... It scared the crap out of them and they locked up the info. george is just now releasing that

A PORTAL to somewhere that is NOT nice... may not be Satanic, but it seems it is evil, by our standards
The events that Seentoomuch posted about at spookz go hand in hand with all the poop at the skin walker ranch, yet her experiences were long before Bigelow came along...

Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2017, 04:51:48 pm »
That reminds me of a game, Doom, in which they open a portal to some demonic universe and demons start entering this universe. That happens on Phobos, if I'm not mistaken. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2017, 05:37:44 pm »
The UFO spotter
Navy pilots used Raytheon tech to track a strange UFO

Raytheon's Advanced Targeting Forward Look Infrared sensor, like the one used to track a possible UFO in a 2004 incident, is carried under the wing of this fighter jet.

Eighty nautical miles off San Diego, the U.S.S. Nimitz Battle Group was engaged in routine training. Then it became anything but routine.

Three F/A-18 Super Hornet fighter jets practicing dogfight maneuvers were interrupted and revectored mid-mission to investigate an Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon; military parlance for a UFO. They engaged the craft, but were quickly outmaneuvered and lost visual contact. It had simply vanished.

The pilots were clearly baffled by the object. “Look at that thing, dude,” said one in a video credited to the U.S. Department of Defense by the New York Times.

Fast forward 13 years to Dec. 16, when the New York Times published a report on the 2004 incident and a little-known Pentagon program that tracked such reports from 2007 until at least 2012. Included was the video of the incident, which was captured by a Raytheon Advanced Targeting Forward Look Infrared sensor, mounted under one of the fighter jets.

Called the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, the government program analyzed UAP imagery and data such as the images from the Raytheon-made ATFLIR.

“We might be the system that caught the first evidence of E.T. out there,” said Aaron Maestas, director of engineering and chief engineer for Surveillance and Targeting Systems at Raytheon's Space and Airborne Systems business. “But I’m not surprised we were able to see it. ATFLIR is designed to operate on targets that are traveling in excess of Mach 1. It’s a very agile optical system with a sensitive detector that can distinguish between the cold sky and the hot moving target quite easily.”

A U.S. Navy ATFLIR, designated AN/ASQ-228, mounted under a fighter jet.

ATFLIR, designated AN/ASQ-228 by the U.S. Navy, is a single pod that combines mid-wave infrared targeting and navigation FLIRs, an electro-optical, or visual light, sensor, a laser rangefinder and target designator, and a laser spot-tracker. It can locate and designate targets day or night at ranges exceeding 40 nautical miles and altitudes surpassing 50,000 feet.

Even so, the video images are not definitive proof that the jet pilots were chasing an actual UFO.

“To really be sure, we would need the raw data,” said Dr. Steve Cummings, vice president of Technology Development and Execution at Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems. “Visual displays alone are not the best evidence.”

So how best to track an alien spaceship in our skies?

“Wide-area search of some form or another," said Cummings. “I would want want at least two sensors, like radar and [electro-optical/infrared], to search the skies...One way to actually verify these and be absolutely certain that this is not an anomaly is to get the same target, behaving the same way on multiple sensors.”

Last Updated: 12/19/2017

https://www.raytheon.com/news/feature/uap_atflir.html#social-links

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2017, 05:42:37 pm »
That reminds me of a game, Doom, in which they open a portal to some demonic universe and demons start entering this universe. That happens on Phobos, if I'm not mistaken. :)

Yes something like that happened at Skinwalker Ranch  :P

Okay i need to focus on some of these things and get them on the web page

Russo  you have some free time to help collect stuff on this new development so we can do a proper thread that i can copy to the website?  Its time I get caught up

In the meantime John is calling this video FAKE

John Lear
4 hrs ·

11:44 pacific Thursday December 21. I just talked to Christopher King the anchor/reporter who interviewed me last night. I asked him why the interview was cut short this morning at 4:30 am. He said it was a technical issue and did not elaborate. He said the story ran in is entirety on the 11pm news last night (about 4 hours after the interview. He sent me a link to the story:

Skeptics call UFO video a flight of fancy
Christopher King
9:13 PM, Dec 20, 2017

LAS VEGAS (KTNV) - It's like a scene straight out of science fiction. Two navy pilots in 2004 had a close encounter with an object they cannot identify. “Look at that thing," said one pilot. "It's rotating," said another.

The Pentagon, which released the video, admitted for the first time that for years it ran the $22-million Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, a top-secret group that investigated UFOs.

John Lear, a former airline and CIA pilot who has researched UFOs for decades, said the video is flight of fancy. "I say it's a fake," Lear said. When asked if he thinks the video is showing an unidentified flying object Lear responded “no, no, somebody penciled that in there."

Lear firmly believes aliens have been and still are visiting earth. He also believes this particular video has been doctored. "I know inside and out-all of the areas to know about UFOs," Lear said. "That's not a legitimate unidentified flying object."

Renowned astrophysicist Neil de Grasse Tyson said talk of flying objects, guided by aliens is mere pie in the sky. "Just because you don't know what it is you're looking at doesn't means it's intelligent aliens visiting from another planet," Tyson said. "Call me when you have a dinner invite from an alien."

https://www.ktnv.com/news/skeptics-call-ufo-video-a-flight-of-fancy

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]