collapse

Author Topic: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech  (Read 26811 times)

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2017, 07:23:11 am »
George Knapp did a story last night and interviewed Harry Reid. 

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-exclusive-sen-reid-discusses-ufo-study/883885259

At the end of the video, Knapp says that the $22 million dollar program ended (or at least not funded with tax payer dollars) due to the fact that some intelligence officials were petrified and did not want this "secret" program ending up as front page news.  Other had issues continuing it due to religious objections.  ::)

Knapp will have a follow up in the next few days with more details.

Astr0144, I saw a street sign that said "Skywalker Way" in that news story which showed one of Bigelow's storage areas.  Check google maps for Clayton St at Skywalker Way, Las Vegas NV.   It looks like the bulk of that facility was built between 2009 and 2011 based on Google street view images
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 07:31:41 am by dreb13 »

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2017, 12:21:57 pm »
https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/19/lot-ny-times-ufo-story-last-week/

This is significant change and the guys at Hot Air realize it.  This information is finally crossing into the mainstream.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2017, 01:50:13 pm »
Here is an example of why I said the Gimbal video does not display technology that is unusual -

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2017, 02:24:56 pm »

So maybe the plan here is to gradually ease the public into the idea and save the smoking gun material for last.

For many in the general public who pay no attention to this stuff, it will come as a big surprise and put a big monkey wrench in their day.

I have seen the reaction many times throughout the years. The 'Unholy Thirteen' are probably aware of this from private studies done.

We also have a direct allegation now - that opposition to disclosure from within the Pentagon, comes from a religious faction.

So I am trying to back off my criticism of this group for now and see what they end up showing us.

I want to see government acknowledged footage of 50 foot saucers doing 5000+ MPH while cutting 90 degree corners, stair step maneuvers and instant starts and stops.

That's the type of 'beyond next generation technology' they have spoken of, which has been on display since 1947, and continues to this day in the south western desert.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2017, 02:27:21 pm »
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/894345/Aliens-Pentagon-UFO-secret-investigation-John-Podesta-lift-the-veil

"lift the veil".  It's getting interesting.   

I note the rapid decline in US credibility consistent with preventing any alien false flag plot to try to maintain dominance.  The ground work may be coming together.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2017, 07:25:58 pm »

For many in the general public who pay no attention to this stuff, it will come as a big surprise and put a big monkey wrench in their day.

I have seen the reaction many times throughout the years. The 'Unholy Thirteen' are probably aware of this from private studies done.

We also have a direct allegation now - that opposition to disclosure from within the Pentagon, comes from a religious faction.

That could explain a lot, especially knowing how religious many Americans are. But that rises a question the religious people should be asking, why the opposition? ::)

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2017, 09:19:50 pm »
George Knapp did a story last night and interviewed Harry Reid. 

Form Facebook 4 hours ago:

George Knapp
4 hrs ยท

The results/reports from that once-secret UFO study authorized by the Pentagon have not been made public, and I'm not sure they will ever be released. Tonight in our 6 pm news, former Sen. Harry Reid will tell what he knows about the scope of the study, what data and cases were examined.

I wouldn't trust a word out of Harry Reid's mouth  after what he did to John Lear's mine and the Bundy Ranch case....

George Knapp was at John's birthday party for a little while with his puppy dog Jeremy (4 names) Corbell in tow... 

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2017, 09:26:08 pm »
George knap just tweeted more info about the interview Harry Reid gave the I-Team:

I-Team: UFO study focused on U.S. military encounters.

A excerpt from the interview:

Reporter George Knapp: "Are there indications that Russia and China are studying it?

Harry Reid: "The answer is yes."

Las Vegas businessman Robert Bigelow, whose aerospace facility housed the UFO study team, says he signed a strict non-disclosure agreement and cannot discuss the findings. Reid says the study produced voluminous reports but was canceled because of fears within the intelligence community, fear not only that the story would leak out, but fear based on religious beliefs who felt that UFOs might be satanic.

Reporter George Knapp: "Did you hear that, that it's evil?

Harry Reid: "Yes. I think there are a lot of people who don't like it for a number of reasons and religious views. It didn't fit with what they wanted to spend money on."

Persons familiar with the five year study told the I-Team the effort resulted in three dozen thick reports, some of them several hundred pages in length, as well as another three dozen or so technical reports which projected how this kind of exotic technology might usher in a new era of aviation, and what that might mean.

Thursday, Senator Reid talks about whether we need Congressional hearings on UFOs.

"...but fear based on religious beliefs who felt that UFOs might be satanic."

"Yes. I think there are a lot of people who don't like it for a number of reasons and religious views. It didn't fit with what they wanted to spend money on."

It didn't fit with what they wanted to spend money on? Fear based on religious beliefs who felt that UFOs might be satanic?

Really? I mean is this for real? People running USA fear demons? And thats a REASON to cancel the project? WOW!

To me this is even more interesting than aliens.  Unbelievable ::)

You can read the full article and watch the interview here:
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-ufo-study-focused-on-us-military-encounters/885013955
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 09:29:27 pm by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2017, 10:34:05 pm »
That could explain a lot, especially knowing how religious many Americans are. But that rises a question the religious people should be asking, why the opposition? ::)

I read some time ago that those in power have been and are concerned that, learning of the existence of aliens, the religious will absolutely freak out and cause hysterical civil unrest.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2017, 10:50:16 pm »
I read some time ago that those in power have been and are concerned that, learning of the existence of aliens, the religious will absolutely freak out and cause hysterical civil unrest.

You are right, that may be the case too, but in the article he stated:

"fear based on religious beliefs who felt that UFOs might be satanic." and ""Did you hear that, that it's evil?"

That seems not be about the people in general but about their own(government people) beliefs.

About the fear it could cause in the public oppinion, i think what we are seeing is an acclimation, in short doses, to get people used to it.

And I really hope this goes further. We need to respect people beliefs but the "protection" of these beliefs should not cease with the path of achieving truth. Never.

Edit to add what I really think this is all about. The real fear here is to lose control about people and money/influence from churches if they hurt religion too much. I want to believe this is the reason.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 11:01:47 pm by RUSSO »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2017, 12:01:01 am »
I agree 100%.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2017, 12:53:11 am »

I wouldn't trust a word out of Harry Reid's mouth  after what he did to John Lear's mine and the Bundy Ranch case....

George Knapp was at John's birthday party for a little while with his puppy dog Jeremy (4 names) Corbell in tow...
Harry Reid needs to be tarred and feathered; after what he did that we know about, it is a given that he screwed the american people for years and years.

I am also having doubts about George Knapp after seeing his association with 4 names; don't we have a pic of Tom Delonghe with both of them?  ???

This smells...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2017, 12:55:28 am »
Hi Dreb,

On looking at a map of Las Vegas, I found the Bigelow Company .... and it is near North Las Vegas Airport..
and is on Clayton St as you describe....

But so far I could not find anything about a Skywalker Way..  (Maybe thats something occurred since the map that I looked at)

When I initially looked at the map... I had thought that the area where the Bigelow company was located may had been more in a built up area  thn I expected..... but I know think that parts of Vegas are more spread out than what  my initial expectations had considered.

Dreb 13
Astr0144, I saw a street sign that said "Skywalker Way" in that news story which showed one of Bigelow's storage areas.  Check google maps for Clayton St at Skywalker Way, Las Vegas NV.   It looks like the bulk of that facility was built between 2009 and 2011 based on Google street view images

A51.... That Model Copter may be one of the most manuverable manmade flying objects that I have ever seen...

and as a human created model... I find that very impressive and although its not moving at 5000 mph or more and turning at 90 degrees... at least I can see it closer up making finer turns that any other flying object that I have seen.

If it was moving at 5000 MPH or more.. from that distance , we may not be able to see it hardly..

but if its was on a larger scale say 50 ft diameter .. and we were viewing it from much further away and it was moving at 5000 MPH...we would have a different perspective of it...

Do any birds even move as well as that model... I think some do.. but not that many ..

Insects (Flies for eg) would maybe appear more to be able to make moves that are more ETS craft like..but at slower speeds..

Here is an example of why I said the Gimbal video does not display technology that is unusual -

Yes I am sorry to say from what I believe that I understand about the backgrounds of who G.K has recently associated with... that it does seem concerning for having continuing faith in him..

Seeker
Harry Reid needs to be tarred and feathered; after what he did that we know about, it is a given that he screwed the american people for years and years.

I am also having doubts about George Knapp after seeing his association with 4 names; don't we have a pic of Tom Delonghe with both of them?  ???

This smells...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 12:59:43 am by astr0144 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2017, 01:32:41 am »
"fear based on religious beliefs who felt that UFOs might be satanic." and ""Did you hear that, that it's evil?"

Don't forget that George Knapp and Robert Bigelow were involved in the Skin Walker ranch case... It scared the crap out of them and they locked up the info. george is just now releasing that

A PORTAL to somewhere that is NOT nice... may not be Satanic, but it seems it is evil, by our standards

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter