collapse

Author Topic: oh matrix..they must have heard you !  (Read 4358 times)

sky otter

oh matrix..they must have heard you !
« on: December 11, 2013, 06:00:45 pm »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/11/universe-hologram-physicists_n_4428359.html

Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible

|  By Ron Cowen
Posted: 12/11/2013 5:38 pm EST

A team of physicists has provided some of the clearest evidence yet that our Universe could be just one big projection.

In 1997, theoretical physicist Juan Maldacena proposed that an audacious model of the Universe in which gravity arises from infinitesimally thin, vibrating strings could be reinterpreted in terms of well-established physics. The mathematically intricate world of strings, which exist in nine dimensions of space plus one of time, would be merely a hologram: the real action would play out in a simpler, flatter cosmos where there is no gravity.

Maldacena's idea thrilled physicists because it offered a way to put the popular but still unproven theory of strings on solid footing — and because it solved apparent inconsistencies between quantum physics and Einstein's theory of gravity. It provided physicists with a mathematical Rosetta stone, a 'duality', that allowed them to translate back and forth between the two languages, and solve problems in one model that seemed intractable in the other and vice versa. But although the validity of Maldacena's ideas has pretty much been taken for granted ever since, a rigorous proof has been elusive.

In two papers posted on the arXiv repository, Yoshifumi Hyakutake of Ibaraki University in Japan and his colleagues now provide, if not an actual proof, at least compelling evidence that Maldacena’s conjecture is true.

In one paper, Hyakutake computes the internal energy of a black hole, the position of its event horizon (the boundary between the black hole and the rest of the Universe), its entropy and other properties based on the predictions of string theory as well as the effects of so-called virtual particles that continuously pop into and out of existence. In the other, he and his collaborators calculate the internal energy of the corresponding lower-dimensional cosmos with no gravity. The two computer calculations match.

“It seems to be a correct computation,” says Maldacena, who is now at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey and who did not contribute to the team's work.

Regime change
The findings “are an interesting way to test many ideas in quantum gravity and string theory”, Maldacena adds. The two papers, he notes, are the culmination of a series of articles contributed by the Japanese team over the past few years. “The whole sequence of papers is very nice because it tests the dual [nature of the universes] in regimes where there are no analytic tests.”

“They have numerically confirmed, perhaps for the first time, something we were fairly sure had to be true, but was still a conjecture — namely that the thermodynamics of certain black holes can be reproduced from a lower-dimensional universe,” says Leonard Susskind, a theoretical physicist at Stanford University in California who was among the first theoreticians to explore the idea of holographic universes.

Neither of the model universes explored by the Japanese team resembles our own, Maldacena notes. The cosmos with a black hole has ten dimensions, with eight of them forming an eight-dimensional sphere. The lower-dimensional, gravity-free one has but a single dimension, and its menagerie of quantum particles resembles a group of idealized springs, or harmonic oscillators, attached to one another.

Nevertheless, says Maldacena, the numerical proof that these two seemingly disparate worlds are actually identical gives hope that the gravitational properties of our Universe can one day be explained by a simpler cosmos purely in terms of quantum theory.

This story originally appeared in Nature News.

edit to add

this thread seems to be the conversation thread

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=5835.msg81077;topicseen#msg81077

;D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 07:18:29 am by sky otter »

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
Re: oh matrix..they must have heard you !
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 01:36:19 am »
If we search back fare enough, we find that two sets of Programs which interact with each other
producing the experience we have.

One of them is our independent body I refer to as the Species Program acting as the Avatar
and the other is a shared Environmental Program.

The experience is similar to a "1st Person" game, played on the net or any other network
but is a little more Sophisticated than what is experienced on our Computers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-person_(video_games)

Game mechanics

Games with a first-person perspective are usually avatar-based, wherein the game displays
what the player's avatar would see with the avatar's own eyes.

Thus, players typically cannot see the avatar's body, though they may be able to see the avatar's
weapons or hands.

This viewpoint is also frequently used to represent the perspective of a driver within a vehicle,
as in flight and racing simulators; and it is common to make use of positional audio,
where the volume of ambient sounds varies depending on their position with respect
to the player's avatar.

Games with a first-person perspective do not require sophisticated animations for the player's avatar,
nor do they need to implement a manual or automated camera-control scheme as in third-person
perspective.

A first-person perspective allows for easier aiming, since there is no representation of the avatar
to block the player's view. However, the absence of an avatar can make it difficult to master
the timing and distances required to jump between platforms, and may cause motion sickness
in some players.

Players have come to expect first-person games to accurately scale objects to appropriate sizes.
However, key objects such as dropped items or levers may be exaggerated in order to improve
their visibility.

Instead of containing the Environment and Avatar projected in a Screen, as in the case
in our computer games, LIFE uses another Screen instead.

This is a "Disc" which forms our "Field of Vision".

One Plane (Containing 2D "Faces") contains the Avatar.
Another Face (Containing 2D "Faces")  contains the Environment.

Each "Face" is made up of Modules involving 7 sub Planes each having 2 "Faces".

The Dimensional world we believe to experience, is the result of many programs and seen
through a "Pseudo" processor, we refer to as the Brain.

The actual program which produces our experience is in "Written" form. This is a unique language
founded on interactive Geometric Concepts.

The brain is also a "secondary decoder", which completes the experience in that it appears to be real
but this is due to the sophisticated Programs and Projected "Processing System" within a set of "Faces"
in the same "Disc", which forms our "field of vision".

So our brain also acts as a "Decoder/Encoder" in a Processing System.

Fact; When we believe to travel anywhere we actually don't go anywhere because all this
is actually taking place in a "Non-Dimensional" Environment through programs being played
in a "Processing System" with our Own "Partition" of Awareness within a Greater Network.

What happens is that the program changes what is displayed in those faces containing
the environmental program is played in.
By changing the environment, gives the Illusion of travel.

Our partition of LIFE or Awareness does NOT move but remains firmly fixed within
the "Processing System".

A copy of your/our "Avatar" is plaid in the "Environmental Programs" of those who share your/our
"Environmental Program", much like that in the case of our "1st person" computer games do today,
but as I have pointed out the "1st person" games of LIFE are a little more Sophisticated.   :)

What I desire to present in my Forum, is only the "Communication Format" and "Language" used
to access the "Processing System"...

The reason WHY is so we can make practical use of this Technology.

It's the ONLY way to truly solve our dilemma in this Program. (Earth)

This has been realised for some thousands of years now, but it can only happen through Individual Choice.

sky otter

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 06:58:27 pm »

matrix
this seems to be more up your explanation aleey than anywhere..

Now Playing | Tracking Souls to the Afterlife 158

If there is a way to measure consciousness and where it comes from, than it may be possible to follow the tracks of souls into the afterlife.

http://science.discovery.com/tv-shows/through-the-wormhole/videos/through-the-wormhole-2-tracking-souls-to-the-afterlife.htm

[youtube]
[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X5nUg_z9xk[/youtube]

• Gold 253
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 08:14:48 pm »
As LIFE consciousness is Non-Dimensional it doesn't go anywhere, as "Anywhere"
relates to Dimension.

Our origin and existence involving the Real Self exists in a Non-Dimensional Environment.

What we believe to be reality in the form of a Universe is actually a very vey small image
in a Virtual Like Processor built on the Communication of Rules or program laws involving
Concepts of Geometry which in turn project the Images we experience All of which
takes place in a Non Dimensional Environment.

Science still can't let go of the interpretation that we exist in a huge universe, but remember
that image is within a very, very small space within a "Pseudo Processor" called the brain.

Our so called physical experience is the result of processing (Communication) within a processing System.

For some strange reason through the Human Species ("1st person" Avatar) it is believed
the Soul exists within or inside a universe but this assumption could be no further from the truth or reality.

What was referred to in ancient times as the soul is the processor itself and LIFE resides in what was once
referred to as "The Place of LIFE". (Which is Non-Dimensional)

IF I Report on my on Soul, it is a "Virtual Like Processor" in a huge Conceptual Network,
within a Non-Dimensional World.

The 1st Images which are set up within the Processor involves a world referred to as Paradise in ancient writings.

This is one end of an experience we "LIFE Consciousness" are having.

I can say without guess work, that I am in front of what you may refer to as a Computer monitor or Screen
in a palace like building playing with a "1st person game", generated through that of Computer like hardware.

When I die in this world involving the Earth in the form of a "1st person" like computer experience,
I withdraw Consciously from the "Avatar" I am experiencing within the Earth Program.

If I withdraw to a certain point, I see the environment of what was once in my sight and what was once
my "Avatar", which interacted with the Environmental Program involving a small portion of that universe
contained within a memory MAP.... Which is linked to Libraries part of the Soul or Processor.

If I withdraw further I see the Screen in Paradise with the same "Images" (Avatar etc.) in front of it.
(as like a Holograph)

If I enable the "exit key" (2 keyboards similar to our computers on earth but with fewer keys having
different symbols on the keys) then the Sides (Like thin sheets of Black) retract back into the Screen assembly,
and left looking at a Computer like Screen.

Now IF I withdraw further from the Images in front of me, I see "Paradise" also receding,
then at the next point I see my Soul's "Partition MAP" with a section in the Centre
containing a Holograph of what was known as Paradise.

If I go further I end up seeing the Partition Map of my "Soul" which looks like this....

NOTE: This is a True and honest account of my own experience, and what my Soul looks like.

If I was to deny what I have revealed, I deny both myself and the 1st Born which I can't do !

The MAPS are Cloned from the" 1st Born Soul" there is NO other...

The above drawing is Only ONE of so many "Partition MAPS" in The "1st Born Soul"
they can't be numbered.

There are so many Generations of these "Partition MAPS" they can NOT be numbered.

Our real abode does NOT involve "Dimension", "Time", "Energy" Magnetic", "Gravity"
or anything like what is interpreted as being material.

This is WHY Consciousness Like "Awareness" can NOT be pinned down by Science today.

The Reason I have the knowledge of the Soul is because I regularly withdraw from this 1st Person game
back to the Non Dimensional Environment of The Place of LIFE and observe within the Partition Map
of the Soul i.e. my Processing System.

I do intend to travel more and Lecture on the Subject.... time and health permitting.

I have sent evidence to Z regarding having lectured in China, which he may or may not vouch for,
but for privacy reasons, I have not posted the photo I sent to him or any others.

If push comes to shove, I may release a copy of the photo in this forum but I am still reluctant
to do so, for privacy reasons.

I have had to deal with a number of Stalkers in the past and want to avoid this as much as possible.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 08:33:54 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline Lt_bear13

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 10:50:40 am »
You can't forget this, scientists are discovering that the universe is like a giant brain expanding/learning. From the life forms on our level to the planetary body to the galactic and universal, it seems to be fractal.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/27/physicists-universe-giant-brain_n_2196346.html

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 11:09:35 am »
Walter Russell knew, and shared some of this knowledge nearly a century ago....Matrix is the next knowing person, who strives to share this, and his newfound understanding in addition to such classic approaches.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Secret-Light-Walter-Russell-ebook/dp/B00564TDCG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1389118122&sr=8-2&keywords=the+secret+of+light

Cheers!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

• Gold 253
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 02:23:40 pm »
Hi Littleenki,

Great to hear from you again...

I look forward to your much Valued comments...

• Gold 253
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 02:32:51 pm »
Hi Lt_bear13

Welcome to the form...

it seems to be fractal

Indeed it is...

May I ask you ?

Do you know WHERE the Universe you experience actually is ?

A strange Question ?

Not really.

Its just that most don't ask...   :)

And most believe, assume, or take for granted, they are INSIDE a Universe ?

Which assumptions could NOT be further away from the Truth...   :)

But as you know Truth is often Stranger than fiction...

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 04:47:52 pm »
The Matrix Universe is an elemental machine force
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 05:21:34 pm »
Hello, Matrix, glad to share a place with you on the infinitly small layer between the water and the heavens, mate.

its our fishbowl, we just need to look within, eh?

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]